Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2023, 10:04 PM
Graphics Team

I am glad you enjoyed the movie Ingrid.

We did have a good dinner, and I didn't question it so not sure why she did it.

Thank you for that link. Every thousand posts now until 10,000 posts it appears then. It will probably take forever for me to reach those but at least they are not forever apart from each other.

Chelle that is great you didn't have to work overtime last week.

I do not feel much like posting today so not as many posts from me this week. I feel like I had a long week and still feel a bit drained from it.

I hope that everyone is having a good weekend and has a good week next week.
Old 11-29-2023, 03:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm glad you had a good dinner, Mimica.

I thought it would take me forever to reach a certain amount of posts too but you'll probably get there faster than you think
broken melody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2023, 11:20 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm tired of writing my name. Regulations changed & we now have to fill out paperwork every ten minutes to say we're checking the sleeping children. So for every child that is asleep I have to write my name every ten minutes. My name feels really long now. My whole arm hurts as I've been the one who's done it for most of the week. The only time someone else did it was for my lunch break on Tuesday. I've already told another educator that it is her turn tomorrow, I'm not doing it. It is ridiculous. It means I can't do my job & other things I need to do which I'd say are more important because I'm too busy writing my name over & over.

Quote:
It will probably take forever for me to reach those but at least they are not forever apart from each other.
Guess we'll just have to get you posting more than once a week to get there faster

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2023, 03:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

That sounds like a lot of work, Chelle. Can you not just sign your initials, or is that not allowed?

It started snowing over here and it looks so pretty
Old 12-01-2023, 12:45 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Not yet. It is a new form & trialing things. The owner did it once, came back to me & said she was changing it . So she knows & understands our pain (the other room has a worse form for cot checks, but at least it doesn't require their names every time just initials). She just hasn't had the chance to look into it & make changes. I know she intends on doing it, but I also don't know that I expect to see any changes until next year too.

I miss snow, wish it would snow here Enjoy

Actually I miss cold in general. I never invited summer either

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-01-2023, 01:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hopefully you won't have to wait too long for her to make those changes

I'll send some your way
Old 12-03-2023, 01:59 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Hopefully not

Thanks

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-03-2023, 02:50 AM
Graphics Team

I made myself come on tonight and might see about posting better later in the week. My weekend has not been the best, fighting with my family who cannot wrap their heads around why I am limited contact with them and will not share where I am living with them. My in-laws are homophobic manipulative jerks who use my family to get to us, so no I am not sharing information with them. They are lucky some of them have my phone number. That I have had to turn off to stop them calling and messaging me though. Posting here has been a nice calming process, but I still feel like I barely posted and that was all I had in me too.

I hope you both are well, and anyone else reading this too.
Old 12-03-2023, 03:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

That sounds really frustrating, Mimica. I'm sorry your in-laws have put you and your family in that situation. I'm glad posting here is making you feel a little better, but please don't feel bad about not posting (as) much
Old 12-04-2023, 12:25 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Mimica
Your family . I think they want drama for you at this point. It baffles me that they can't wrap their heads around the fact that they're responsible & played a part in what happened & why you've had to change so much of your life & put restrictions on who knows what.

I'm glad you were able to calm while posting

My Christmas lights don't like me I'm hoping they just need a bit of time to charge their batteries & they'll like me better tonight . If not might need to get new ones. I already bought a new big set yesterday, then came home & my old big set had started working. But then it didn't turn on last night so not sure what is happening with it. I put the new big set up on my windows after work tonight so it should turn on. If not it can go back to the shops.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-04-2023, 01:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Christmas lights can be such a pain. They're pretty though I hope you get them to work, Chelle.
Old 12-06-2023, 10:17 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks. Doesn't look like my older sets are going to work

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-07-2023, 01:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's a shame, guess you'll have to use the new ones after all.

I'm doing volunteer work at the moment and it involves reading to a 3-year old who needs help learning Dutch. Yesterday she gave me a bracelet that she had made (with the help of her older sister) to say thanks. So sweet
Old 12-07-2023, 01:46 AM
Graphics Team Manager

aww that's so sweet

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-09-2023, 09:04 PM
Graphics Team

They quite possibly do like drama or control but I cannot take the risk that we won't be hurt further.

I hope you can sort something for your Christmas lights Chelle.

That sounds adorable Ingrid.