Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2023, 07:00 AM
Master Fan

It really makes me wonder if there are fan fiction authors who have extended on episodes/seasons rather than just writing more about their favourite romantic pairing.
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 12:56 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It wouldn't surprise me. Probably a lot harder to find though. I can't say I've looked either, only read fanfics for SVU for one pairing.

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2023, 07:51 AM
Master Fan

Yeah I've not looked myself, but it would be interesting.
Old 05-12-2023, 10:11 PM
Graphics Team

I wish Jennifer Morrison would guest star or direct an episode.
Old 05-13-2023, 08:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

Love her. That would be awesome.
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2023, 08:10 AM
Master Fan

She would make a great new detective on any of the series!
Old 05-17-2023, 09:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Back when managed to get Wentworth Miller 2.0 Tia and I did his episodes of SVU believe where remember at least one of them but not sure if we did both we use to live watch a lot back before 2017 when had my mental breakdown can't remember if afterwards did much of that but after my brain surgery took a short thankfully LOA where had a longer one recently and now am just feeling out if am coming back completely

Milo had an episode if remember correctly too think maybe SVU but not sure which version his episode would have been years ago back when was really into Heroes

Did any of the twin's of the Ashmore's been in any of the shows? or Katee Sackhoff

Chipping in my 2 cents on current discussion and that would be where it would be an episode I would watch - remember her from what I saw of both House and Once a Upon a Time plus in the first of Pine's of Star Trek [2009] she was in the opening scene as Kirk's mother aka Chris's character his version of James T. Kirk not sure if people are aware but grew up on Star Trek bit behind on current where need to finish Picard but 2nd season annoyed me

Quote:
Originally Posted by B ē tt ⓨ (View Post)
No one in particular comes to mind as it's hard to remember after so many seasons for SVU, but I did love John Stamos appearance.
^ I would be curious to see this one Stamos from Full House or Save by the Bell? I only saw random episodes of both growing up aka why can't remember but do know the name

Last edited by crash landing; 05-17-2023 at 09:10 AM
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2023, 10:59 AM
Master Fan

So Guest Appearances by the actors/actresses you mentioned:

Wentworth Miller guest starred in 3 different episodes of SVU.

Season 11, Episode 1 "Stable" as 'Detective Nate Kendall'

Summary: SVU gets the help of an angry, violent police officer to solve a rape case. They soon discover that they may be dealing with a serial rapist, and the wrong man may be in prison for one of his crimes.

Season 21, Episode 6 "Murdered At A Bad Address" as ADA Isaiah Holmes.

Summary: The case of a teenage girl assaulted in the projects leads to a startling discovery; Benson puts her trust in someone from her past.

Season 22, Episode 6 "The Long Arm of the Witness" as ADA Isaiah Holmes.

Summary: Carisi takes on a powerful judge when he inexplicably dismisses the rape case of a university student.

Milo Ventimiglia 1 Episode of SVU

Season 5, Episode 11 "Escape" as Lee Healy

Summary: A pair of inmates jump a guard and escape from prison using the guard's clothes. One of the two kidnaps his own son's older half-brother, a son who was born after the escapee was imprisoned for raping the older brother.

Aaron/Shawn Ashmore [No Appearances]

Katee Sackhoff 1 Episode of L&O

Season 19, Episode 5 "Knock Off" as Dianne Cary

Summary: The investigation into the murder of an upstate New York man in Chinatown appears to be cut and dry, until detectives discover a possible cover-up in the case that leads all the way to the governor's office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash landing
^ I would be curious to see this one Stamos from Full House or Save by the Bell? I only saw random episodes of both growing up aka why can't remember but do know the name
John Stamos as 'Uncle Jessie' on "Full House" is his most famous role.

He guest starred on 1 episode of SVU.

Season 12, Episode 22 "Bang" as Ken Turner.

Summary: An abandoned baby case leads SVU to a "reproductive abuser" who has over 20 children.
Old 05-17-2023, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks Betty for the run down think seen just the first for Wentworth he pushed the suspect out the bathroom?

Also for which episodes Katee and Milo think the summaries especially for him sounds familiar

want too apear than Aaron or Shawn Ashmore my Canadian boys believe same province too

Stamos episode sounds intense
Old 05-17-2023, 02:07 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That would have been his first episode Don't remember him doing it in his ADA roles

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-18-2023, 07:25 AM
Master Fan

^^ Where as I don't recall the first but remember the ADA roles!
Old 05-18-2023, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'll try to find the ADA ones cause it had been the first episode had seen
Old 05-19-2023, 01:52 AM
Graphics Team Manager

The first episode Wentworth was in I just remember the suspect went out the window, which then meant an innocent man who had been wrongly put in prison couldn't get out. I think Wentworth's character may have been suspected of throwing him out? But don't know if he actually did. Given the result seems wrong if he had.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-19-2023, 08:02 AM
Master Fan

^^ I found it odd that his first appearance was as a detective, then he returns as a different character and an ADA...like it threw me at first because I forgot until I had looked it up that he was playing someone new as the ADA.
Old 05-20-2023, 12:44 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I remember trying to piece the two characters together & if it was the same person or not

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread