Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2023, 11:30 PM
Graphics Team

Thank you for compiling all of those dates. It would have just been two shows for NCIS. I knew it took a while before LA started and then again until NOLA started so I think that is what threw me for a second. And I knew that SVU for a while was alone but L&O was still on when LA started so it did happen. Just not for long.

It would not surprise me if having both CSI and NCIS branching out to other locations and having LA settings inspired L&O LA. The franchises need to stick with what they do best though.
Old 11-09-2023, 09:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for all of the dates
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 12:22 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It is impossible to remember all the dates, but yeah looks like all shows would've only had max 2 at the same time. Now NCIS & L&O are back to three each at the same time, but once again CSI is just one. So still all around again at the same time.

Having different topics certainly works better for L&O & having amazing characters

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 02:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Sure does
Old 11-11-2023, 10:25 PM
Graphics Team

And with all three around again it is possible to appear on all three franchises again.
Old 11-17-2023, 12:58 AM
Graphics Team Manager

very true

I was watching an episode the other day & I knew one of the actresses looked familiar & then it dawned on me. It was the actress who played Caitlin Snow on The Flash (Danielle Panabaker). She was really good in SVU. She had an interesting part with what looks like an overprotective mother & if she killed her or the boyfriend. Then if she was in control of her actions when she did it. In the end Olivia discovers that the mother was an alcoholic which hits her hard too. Wish I could find some of her scenes on YT Just found this scene with Olivia & Casey:

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-18-2023, 11:31 PM
Graphics Team

I cannot remember the character you are describing but I do vaguely remember that scene and Olivia relating to a victim who also had an alcoholic/abusive mother.
Old 12-18-2023, 03:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Think some clips of that episode have popped up on Facebook for me for some reason
Old 12-22-2023, 12:28 PM
Graphics Team

Someone sharing early memories of the show?
Old 02-06-2024, 03:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Possibly, not 100% sure though
Old 03-15-2024, 08:36 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Something I just discovered watching this week's SVU ep - Mariska Hargitay's cousin Eddie Hargitay has appeared in six episodes since S19. Officer Eddie Montero is the character.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-17-2024, 11:43 PM
Graphics Team

I have a feeling I knew that but I also don't remember the character at all. Thank you for sharing that.
Old 03-20-2024, 10:58 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I didn't remember him when he came on tbh But still cool

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-28-2024, 12:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Something I just discovered watching this week's SVU ep - Mariska Hargitay's cousin Eddie Hargitay has appeared in six episodes since S19. Officer Eddie Montero is the character.
That's cool, I didn't know that
Old 03-30-2024, 11:29 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I didn't either. But did seem like a cool fact

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread