Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2023, 07:49 AM
Master Fan

^^ Exactly. Especially when you don't know the characters history on the other show. It gets to be too much.
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2023, 12:40 AM
Graphics Team Manager

& when they become frequent it can be harder to keep up with everything

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2023, 10:32 AM
Master Fan

I get the point of crossovers because they want you interested in the other series. But when you already watch 3 L&O...who wants to add to that!
Old 05-21-2023, 01:43 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I can understand it & they can be run. But regular ones & when they are with shows you don't watch can get hard & annoying. Then I always hated how they rarely translate over here. They can't for L&O shows.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-21-2023, 04:01 PM
Master Fan

Plus I always feel like I'm missing something because it don't know the history of the other show and it's not worth it to dive into so I really just look at the Crossovers into L&O as guest stars.
Old 05-23-2023, 03:24 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Exactly

It can be really hard to watch those episodes & have no idea what is happening

Another goof:
Quote:
When the Police need to arrest a medical professional, they are frequently shown barging into his/her office, exam room, or even the operating room. This would never happen in real life and is strictly forbidden, as it is a gross violation of the patient's privacy, and in the case of the OR, could contaminate the sterile environment, thereby jeopardizing patient safety as well.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-24-2023, 08:10 AM
Master Fan

^^ That's so true.
Old 05-25-2023, 01:35 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Such an obvious thing too But the reality of TV is they can't wait I guess

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-26-2023, 08:18 AM
Master Fan

Plus it is a drama show and that is......so dramatic..
Old 06-25-2023, 02:16 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Random trivia:
Quote:
L&O was one of only two freshman series in the 1990-91 NBC primetime lineup to get renewed for a second season. The other was The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-25-2023, 08:10 AM
Master Fan

This is unpopular opinion for most but I always though Fresh Prince was over rated.
Old 06-26-2023, 01:06 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I've never seen it Didn't realise it was from the 90s though, would've thought it was older

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-26-2023, 07:47 AM
Master Fan

It was how Will Smith got his start.
Old 06-28-2023, 01:29 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Guess I probably shouldn't age him

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-30-2023, 06:38 PM