Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2023, 12:30 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah, everyone reacts to different things in their own ways too. You really can't know

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 07:57 AM
Master Fan

So true. You can never really plan a reaction and some people seem to believe that they will 'just do this' or 'just do that', and it's such a to read somethings.
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2023, 01:31 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Great they want to plan out how they'd react, but even if you plan for something you can't guarantee a reaction will actually happen when you're faced with that reality

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-21-2023, 09:07 AM
Master Fan

Precisely! So the judgmental comments when they see a characters reaction so something is so odd sometimes.
Old 04-21-2023, 07:24 PM
Graphics Team Manager

It really is

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-23-2023, 06:59 AM
Master Fan

You know something, I was thinking about this thread title and 'goofs' and something that is really huge that seems to span all the L&O shows is the simple fact that when detectives are interviewing someone, they are NEVER seen taking any notes.

If it was more 'realistic', a real detective would be taking notes. For some reason this 'goof' bothers me.
Old 04-24-2023, 01:02 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes! They just magically remember everything? I don't think so... plus where is the evidence trail if you haven't written anything down?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-24-2023, 12:15 PM
Master Fan

^^ Right! I mean how can they not fake taking notes.

I think I've seen Frank Cosgrove (Jeffrey Donovan) once or twice on L&O, the newer one, do it a couple times, but for the most part, none of them ever seem to take notes.

OR

They refer to a patrol officer on scene are like, "Did you get that?", etc.
Old 04-24-2023, 05:59 PM
Graphics Team Manager

At least you can think of a time. I feel like Elliot & maybe Olivia might've done it once or twice too but not a lot. Especially given how long at least L&O & SVU have been going on. At least sometimes they ask 'did you get that' but still how can they not be taking notes? Not hard to fake that. Other crime shows manage it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-25-2023, 10:02 AM
Master Fan

^^ I think El and Olivia did in the early seasons, but for the most part its just not done.
Old 04-26-2023, 12:30 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Early is probably when I'm thinking then it was just lost somewhere

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-28-2023, 07:16 AM
Master Fan

I wish they would do it more. I think Goren did a lot on CI.
Old 04-30-2023, 12:34 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I have a feeling he did too.

I was reading goofs, thought this was an interesting one:
Quote:
We consistently see the police go undercover to investigate a sex crime despite the fact they would have appeared in the media for other cases they have been assigned too.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-30-2023, 07:01 AM
Master Fan

^^ That's a big one. I mean how can people at this point, not know Stabler's face when it comes to OC I mean his wife was blown up and it was on the news.
Old 05-01-2023, 12:39 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I know. I simply don't understand how he of all people can do UC work, especially back to back.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread