Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2023, 07:31 AM
Master Fan

I don't quite get the styling choice behind this promo image...the dark under eye make up makes her appear like she's on drugs...

B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2023, 02:21 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I've noticed that. It is odd I feel like on the show they have done it like that too

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 07:52 AM
Master Fan

I wonder if it's part of her UC, to appear like a sullen young adult...she looks more youthful than her character is and could pass as a high school senior.
Old 08-17-2023, 02:42 AM
Graphics Team Manager

could be she looks like a tired teen who locks herself away with little sleep at times

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-17-2023, 06:48 AM
Master Fan

And as a hacker, there's a stigma/stereotype that they are like gamers in how they're up at all hours doing things and getting into secret files or something, so maybe she's supposed to appear like she's up constantly

But on the series itself, she doesn't appear that way which is why it's an odd promo shot choice IMO.
Old 08-18-2023, 01:03 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Wouldn't surprise me if that's the case

I think she does at times. Not as bad as the promo picture but her makeup can make her look tired. At least in S1 anyway

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-18-2023, 08:41 AM
Master Fan

^^ It is a S1 promo too.
Old 08-19-2023, 06:59 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That could be it then Too much make up in S1 making her look all wrong, then they learned their lesson for S2 & 3

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-20-2023, 06:56 AM
Master Fan

Seems so, an they shortened her hair, making her appear a bit older.
Old 08-25-2023, 10:03 PM
Graphics Team

I am not a fan of the red-tones in the make up. It does nothing for her eyes or appearance.
Old 09-04-2023, 12:20 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I think that's what is making her look tired or like a teenager

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-08-2023, 08:23 PM
Graphics Team

It probably is.
Old 09-28-2023, 12:31 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Any favourite Jet moments?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-29-2023, 02:51 PM
Graphics Team

I really liked her undercover this past season.
Old 10-03-2023, 12:44 AM
Graphics Team Manager

So did I

I can remember liking scenes a lot in S1 but now can't think of what those scenes were

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread