Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2023, 01:41 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Hopefully it is explored more you'd hope so as his death should impact her

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2023, 08:15 AM
Master Fan

I feel like her story arc next season will be dealing with grief.
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 02:51 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Hopefully they do go down that path

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-05-2023, 08:35 AM
Master Fan

Or if not directly dealt with, a case will come up that effects her and kind of forces her to deal with grief.
Old 06-06-2023, 01:47 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah that could happen too. Might be a nice way to do it or to start that grieving storyline

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-06-2023, 08:00 AM
Master Fan

They did that on OC with Reyes and his adopted brothers. A case came up and it was dealt with in a great storyline.
Old 06-15-2023, 02:43 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Sounds amazing

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-15-2023, 11:30 AM
Master Fan

Do you think she looks better with shorter or longer hair?

I prefer the shorter, I think she looks more mature.

Old 06-16-2023, 01:16 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I actually prefer the longer personally but agree with what you are saying about it looking more mature shorter

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-16-2023, 06:30 AM
Master Fan

I mean I like the longer because for UC work she blends in more but for an 'office' look, her maturity resonates more with the shorter.
Old 06-17-2023, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

I personally like the shorter hair. Ainsley/Jet look very beautiful in a mature way with it.

As for Jet and Jamie, their last conversation was so heartbreaking. I'm really disappointed that they didn't do more to build their relationship, because Jet actually opened up about her personal life (i.e. being married) with Jamie. I have a feeling that Jet is really going to go into even more of a shell after his death, which will lead to her eventually breaking down emotionally.
Old 06-18-2023, 06:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I personally like the shorter hair. Ainsley/Jet look very beautiful in a mature way with it.
I agree.

Although for undercover work, I can see how the longer could allow her to adapt more as it can be changed up.

The part about Jet/Jaime is that it's unclear if the 'I love you' was romantic or not.

I hope that is clarified/dealt with in the next season.
Old 06-30-2023, 05:40 PM
Graphics Team

I hope that they do give her a good storyline after this and it is not simply glossed over, or made to be something which doesn't mean much for her. This is a perfect opportunity to build her character more and further her storyline. As Hot Rod said, she could go more into her shell and potentially have an emotional breakdown.
Old 07-01-2023, 07:29 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Perfect opportunity... just need them to actually take up that opportunity

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-09-2023, 12:49 AM
Graphics Team

That can unfortunately be the big question or hope - will they actually do something with it or just ignore it and move on as if nothing happened.