Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2023, 05:26 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Jet Slootmaekers | Ainsley Seiger {OC} #1

A B O U T
Born October 16, 1997, Jet is an NYPD detective, assigned to the Organized Crime Control Bureau.

She specializes in technology, particularly in hacking and gathering information from smartphones and computers. She is often in the field with the other detectives in her squad.

She was married when she was twenty but their marriage fell through, with her becoming estranged from her parents.

She has no boyfriend but shows signs of having a crush on a suspect named Adam Mintock, who clearly has romantic feelings towards her. She prioritized that he was committing illegal acts and stopped herself from going too far.

She tends to show little to no emotion with some cases or situations but still feels upset by them.

Shows no remorse for families aware of crimes being acted upon by loved ones, particularly Pilar Wheatley and her son Ryan, the latter being distressed when the police and her invaded the Wheatley household looking for evidence.

When she first joined the OCCB, Slootmaekers spent more time in the precinct doing work on computers and smartphones but did go undercover in an operation to take down Richard Wheatley.

Slootmaekers is the youngest main character in the Law & Order franchise, with the actress portraying her being born a year before Law & Order: Special Victims Unit premiered.

Slootmaekers is also the youngest main character working in law enforcement as well as one of the youngest law enforcement officials in the franchise, being 23 years of age when she joined the Organized Crime Control Bureau, which is normally the average age someone joins the police force.

She is of dual Dutch-American citizenship as she holds a Dutch passport.

Promoted to Detective Second Grade
H I S T O R Y
Slootmaekers helps Stabler with the Lenski murder case by locating on her computer and smartphone a storage company which is run by Richard Wheatley.

She helped to track down a doctor who was illegally administering COVID-19 vaccines to his rich patients. She met Freddie Washburn and Diego Morales, who joined the Organized Crime Control Bureau.

Following the arrests of Richard and Richard Wheatley, Jr. for the murder of Detective Gina Cappelletti, Slootmaekers and several NYPD officers stormed into the Wheatley household to look for evidence against the Wheatley.

Slootmaekers told Pilar Wheatley to take her dogs elsewhere, while Pilar glared at Slootmaekers coldly and attempted to calm Ryan, who was confused and upset.

She later went undercover assisting the Organized Crime Control Bureau with the arrest of Richard Wheatley and his associates.

She assisted the Special Victims Unit with a case involving a TikTok star named Willa Bartola who was raped by two fellow TikTok influencers. She went undercover at the manor to monitor Willa who went to try and get a confession. The operation went wrong when her two rapists went live with her and told her to say she was joking. Slootmaekers then assisted Benson and Rollins in arresting the two men, who both insulted Slootmaekers.

Helped Bell, Stabler and other officers with arresting all the members of the Kosta Organization by using her computers to find and give details about the Organization to Bell and Stabler.

Slootmaekers and Mintock work with Sebastian McClane to restore the city. During this time, her attraction to Mintock came up when he referenced them bumping into each other. After some talk, Slootmaekers and Mintock share a passionate kiss before the moment is interrupted by McClane who tells them the power is ready and the city comes back.

Slootmaekers shot a criminal named Raymond Moss in act to protect Bell after Moss tries to shoot Bell. Although the shooting doesn't prove fatal, Slootmaekers is still left deeply upset and shocked by the shooting but is comforted by Mintock who tells her that her dedication to her job made him change his mind about his thoughts on law enforcement officials, which cheers Slootmaekers up who kisses him.

Assisted Benson, Stabler and Cosgrove in tracking down a criminal named Mark Sirenko who murdered a teenager named Ava Marchenko. When Sirenko murdered Vincent Lowe, who had gone undercover wearing a camera to catch evidence of Sirenko confessing to his crimes, both Slootmaekers and Stabler felt upset by Vincent's death, with Slootmaekers assuring Stabler that they'd catch Sirenko.

Shows concern about Whelan when he joins the force, with her worries focusing on Whelan's overly eager attitude to work and get the job done, which even gets Whelan assaulted by Kenny Kyle when he flees from him. Slootmaekers helps Whelan after he is assaulted.

Showed disgust aimed at Lillian Goldfarb while she spoke to Bell in her office. She stood outside Bell's office waiting for the two women to come out and compared Goldfarb to Cruella De Vil, which Stabler found amusing.

Jet and the squad raided the mansion of the Robin Hood gang and noticed a camera in a chandelier in a room. A timer was set off with a bomb and the detectives fled the mansion but Slootmaekers stayed and quickly grabbed the camera before running out of the mansion.

When the mansion didn't blow up, Slootmaekers was relieved but Stabler noticed the bomb in a car parked in the driveway and warned his colleagues to duck just as the bomb exploded, destroying the car. This ordeal left Slootmaekers in shock but she was comforted by Stabler.

goes on her first major undercover stint in Teddy Silas' bar to infiltrate a criminal named Eamon Murphy but instead she meets his accomplice Seamus O'Meara who becomes infatuated with her.

While leaving the bar, she meets Seamus outside the bar who asks her where she wants to go for dinner before telling her how much he likes her and that he can't stop thinking about her. Murphy then arrives and meets Slootmaekers, who invites him to play cards in the bar.

Slootmaekers goes too deep into her undercover assignment and becomes infatuated with Seamus and also becomes furious with Reyes for taking pictures of her kissing him.

Bell tells Slootmaekers she is off the case due to her poor work. Slootmaekers later turns up drunk at Bell's house, telling her that she loves Seamus and that she thinks he is wonderful. Bell tells her she is drunk but decides to give Slootmaekers a second chance when she asks for one noting that she feigned her 'drunkenness' to prove a point by stating that she is a good actress when it comes to undercover work.

Jet meets Seamus at the bar and her wig falls off. Seamus discovers that she is a police officer. Furious, Seamus assaults Slootmaekers before putting her in the trunk of his car, kidnapping her.

She is rescued by her colleagues who find her and Seamus in the woods. Seamus is shot by Stabler in an attempted suicide act.

After Seamus is murdered by Murphy before he could go into surgery, Slootmaekers is devastated and mourns his death, stating she still had feelings for him despite him kidnapping her and that she felt his death was her fault but she was comforted by her colleagues, who reassured her that his death was not her fault.

Chelle » join GTmy art

Last edited by B ē tt ⓨ; 05-15-2023 at 08:05 AM
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2023, 08:52 AM
Master Fan

I've claimed the OP for this on the OP decorating thread!
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2023, 08:05 AM
Master Fan

Updated the OP.
Old 05-16-2023, 02:38 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Nice OP

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-16-2023, 06:55 AM
Master Fan

It was so hard to find any photo of her smiling!
Old 05-17-2023, 12:52 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Smiling doesn't fully fit her character & maybe even Ainsley too?

I really like the colours here

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-17-2023, 11:08 AM
Master Fan

I searched specifically Ainsley and the most 'smile' I could find is the one on the far left.
Old 05-18-2023, 12:08 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It is still a smile

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-18-2023, 07:17 AM
Master Fan

Barely but yes.
Old 05-19-2023, 01:58 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It is there, I see it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-19-2023, 07:50 AM
Master Fan

I'm hoping with a new season and new Promo Images that there will be more to pick from.
Old 05-20-2023, 12:40 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Hopefully

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-21-2023, 10:31 AM
Master Fan

So the revelation in the finale I did not see coming...Jet says "I love you" to Whelan...but it's not clear if it's a romantic declaration or good friend kind of 'I love you'....
Old 05-23-2023, 03:14 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Maybe it was a 'I should have said this sooner' moment? So she had the feelings but never spoke them, then said them then worried she may not get another chance? Or sad that she hadn't had the chance before she lost him depending on when it was said?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-24-2023, 08:18 AM
Master Fan

Yeah that's what is not clear at all, so I wonder if it will be addressed next season.

The implication of it is that they had been seeing one another and she feared the worst so she let him know.
Reply   Post New Thread