Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2023, 01:17 AM
Graphics Team Manager

She's been quite for quite a bit now

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 07:40 AM
Master Fan

Like ghosted social media in general kind of quiet.
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 03:10 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I had Alex's final episode last night, so tonight is Casey's first episode. Straight up we haven't met the character & Diane's in the credits replacing Stephanie. I think in the same spot before Ice-T. Then in the final group shot.

Tough first case as it is a newborn found in a drain, then the mother is found dead. Gets more twisted as someone forced labor, but then it seems like it all went wrong so they disposed of the baby. I don't think I remember this episode. Probably because I normally would just rewatch Alex's episodes

Casey came in while Olivia & Elliot are searching a suspect's house & Olivia goes "who the hell are you" Sounds about right & what viewers would want to know. Elliot then does the introductions but Casey acts like she doesn't know him. Interesting way to introduce the character. Shows what she's like, & she's hands on. She then gets them to take her to the crime scene so she can look over it too.

They have her butting heads a bit with the detectives which doesn't seem the best thing but she also shows her struggles joining SVU too. She also helps save a kidnapped girl too. Olivia has a good talk with her, as does Arthur Branch

Given the storyline of the episode & how she struggled this would've been a perfect episode to leave her off the credits. For starters we didn't know her yet, then you won't know if she's sticking around since she wants out. The following episode could've had her shown in the credits to confirm she's staying.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-16-2023, 07:41 AM
Master Fan

I don't recall, but do Diane/Alex have any scenes together?
Old 08-16-2023, 02:02 PM
Graphics Team Manager

When Alex briefly gets brought back out of witness protection for a case Casey/SVU are working on. I think in S6 . I don't think they share any other scenes

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-17-2023, 06:53 AM
Master Fan

^^ That's right! I could have sworn they had had at least one scene.
Old 08-18-2023, 01:07 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-18-2023, 08:39 AM
Master Fan

I don't know what to do about these darn YT videos, no region is letting me see it.
Old 08-19-2023, 06:52 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Odd. Is one of your options Australia? It works fine for me.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-20-2023, 06:58 AM
Master Fan

I should try Australia region next.
Old 08-21-2023, 12:16 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Doesn't hurt to try

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-22-2023, 10:22 AM
Master Fan

I completely forgot about this, but I'm at work and can't watch, so I'll have to book mark for later to try!
Old 08-25-2023, 10:09 PM
Graphics Team

Quote:
They have her butting heads a bit with the detectives which doesn't seem the best thing but she also shows her struggles joining SVU too.
Do they continue to show that struggle in the future episodes?
Old 08-26-2023, 02:40 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Not so much that I've seen tbh Seemed to drop that storyline quickly

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-26-2023, 11:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by - eternal sunshine - (View Post)
Do they continue to show that struggle in the future episodes?
I can't recall exactly but I do think there is a case here or there where the ADA's and detectives can butt heads a bit on things, but it's not so prominent as it was when it was first introduced. I don't think it was received well.
Reply   Post New Thread