Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2023, 09:58 AM
Master Fan

Seems to be her 'niche'.

Even though I watched The Following, I cannot remember her!
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2023, 12:44 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Just found Diane's first appearance on SVU

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2023, 09:01 AM
Master Fan

Oh wow! What season?
Old 05-15-2023, 01:27 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Season 3, episode 10(?). I knew she played the bad guy but had forgotten what the case was. So was interesting rewatching it. It is the same episode I mentioned in the Elliot thread.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-16-2023, 07:16 AM
Master Fan

With so many seasons it's so hard to remember who came in when!
Old 05-17-2023, 12:39 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It was her first appearance, before she later became Casey. She won't come in as that character until S5 as that's when Alex goes out

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-17-2023, 11:19 AM
Master Fan

It's funny because most had guest spots as other characters before being brought in as regular/recurring as a different role.

Remembering those roles is hard but it's fun to look back on.
Old 05-18-2023, 12:15 AM
Graphics Team Manager

& often play bad people

It is. Especially as I hadn't remembered much about that episode

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-18-2023, 07:10 AM
Master Fan

That's true! I recall the others I've seen on other shows cast as regulars in later seasons like CSI, they were the perp!
Old 05-19-2023, 02:03 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I feel like NCIS has more done the reverse - reusing actors who've had reoccurring roles on one show in another show in the franchise later on. In various roles, not just perp ones. But you still go 'no, that's X from NCIS, not who you're trying to tell me it is now'

While SVU has an actor as the perp, then a few seasons later magically come back as detectives or ADAs

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-19-2023, 07:46 AM
Master Fan

^^ That's how it was with Wentworth Miller guest starring SVU. He was a detective on his first appearance and then returned for 2 more episodes as an ADA with a completely different name.
Old 05-20-2023, 12:38 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah. I knew he'd been on the show before & then when he was back I was confused trying to remember if this was the same character or not

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-21-2023, 10:35 AM
Master Fan

I assumed he'd returned as the same character, but I didn't recall his name from that first appearance, so I had to google of course.

I mean he was on a hit TV series, (Prison Break), so his face is pretty well known, so when you cast him a second time on the same show and he's not the same person, you notice!
Old 05-22-2023, 12:21 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Exactly!

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-22-2023, 06:58 AM
Master Fan

I think the L&O Casting teams underestimate our eagle eyes!
Reply   Post New Thread