Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2024, 05:25 PM
Graphics Team

It is good when there is the spoken words to give a reminder of scenes.
Old 02-14-2024, 12:22 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I do prefer those sorts of videos but harder to find

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2024, 12:45 AM
Graphics Team Manager

She started posting on IG again Didn't notice until now

Quote:
It’s been too long! But I’m back💖 A lot of you ask where I get my swim and surf suits- it’s a brand called @theseea. Don’t worry, I get no freebies, no promotional stuff, no money, I just #love them. And I know they can be a bit 💵, but they last and have a bunch of sales throughout the year.
Btw, this is THE YEAR to be back on #instagram on #social Lots of #posts lots of #realbody #realage #nofilter #nonada but #reallife no #bs trying to pretend like your #lifeisperfect because it IS perfect, even when it isn’t. #beach #beachlife #surf #surfergirl #pastywhite #surflife #mermaid #waterlover
Quote:
This sign hung above the #courtroom at #svu. They built that set for me (from the old #NightCourt set!) so they let me name it. #Lagrone is my dad’s middle name. He was a federal attorney his whole career. Today is Dad’s birthday. He’s been gone a couple of years now, but I love him and celebrate his birth, here or not. And I love that for all those years, everyone at #lawandordersvu did the same every time they walked under his name. #loveyou #oldman #happybirthday #mayhismemorybeablessing #missyou
Quote:
Look who’s asleep on my chest!!! #hadnoidea I was a #reptile lady. Actually, a week in and I’m still #notsure. Regardless, she is #adorable This is a #sweet #baby #rhinoceros #iguana Name ideas??? I like #carol 😂
And yes, I’m wearing a #snuggie It’s #freezing here! #lizard #queen
Quote:
Lady Lizard Update: I like her. And I’m not sure I want to. Why? She can live THIRTY YEARS and will be nearly FIVE FEET long, and weigh TWENTY POUNDS. #crikey #iguana #lizard #mealtime #dingdingding #strawberries #kale #beets #romaine #carrots and a little bit of #finger #fingerfood

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-09-2024, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the latest! I noticed she wished Tamara Tunie a happy birthday on IG, that's nice
broken melody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 11:44 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes I saw that one too (just wasn't sure where would be best to share that one ) Nice of her

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread