Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2023, 01:46 AM
Graphics Team Manager

They really hope we don't pay that much attention. But we know every time

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2023, 08:29 AM
Master Fan

I wouldn't think I'd notice as much as I have but I really do!
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 02:46 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Some things are more obvious than others

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-05-2023, 08:42 AM
Master Fan

The biggest tell is when they don't change the actors look much, so they look like the same character even if they're not.
Old 06-06-2023, 01:50 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Ugh, yes

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-06-2023, 07:53 AM
Master Fan

I mean at least use a wig but nope.
Old 06-25-2023, 02:20 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Anyone have a favourite Novak scene/moment/episode?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-25-2023, 08:09 AM
Master Fan

Not a 'favourite' per se, but impactful was the episode when she was brutally attacked by the brother of a victim of serial rapist Gabriel Duvall; she was beaten so severely that she had to go to intensive care.

I think it gives her a new perspective being the 'victim'.
Old 06-30-2023, 06:28 PM
Graphics Team

All that are coming to mind right now are scenes from NCIS not SVU, so that does not help.

I like any time the ADAs get passionate and involved in the case, you get to see them and who they are more.

Then there is the moment Betty shared too which also can alter the character as well as further their development.
Old 07-03-2023, 02:01 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I have to agree with you both about the episode Betty mentioned

I know there's something I really like but for the life of me I can't remember anything about it.
Quote:
All that are coming to mind right now are scenes from NCIS not SVU, so that does not help.
no, but she was good in that too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-09-2023, 01:03 AM
Graphics Team

Quote:
I know there's something I really like but for the life of me I can't remember anything about it.
I hate when that happens.
Old 07-14-2023, 01:09 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It is annoying

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-16-2023, 02:52 AM
Graphics Team

Diane Neal does not seem to be active on social media since her move to Israel.
Old 07-18-2023, 01:21 AM
Graphics Team Manager

No, I've noticed that hopefully things are well with her & she's just enjoying her new life

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-23-2023, 01:19 PM
Master Fan

Sometimes just stepping back from SM to focus on oneself and family is a good thing! But I do miss seeing something from her.
Reply   Post New Thread