Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2023, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Great drawing of Stephanie. Thanks for posting it.

In regards to Guilt, that is one of the best Alex centric episodes IMO. Stephanie delivered an amazing performance in it. I highly recommend it for everyone to re-watch.

Also, I like to get everyone's opinions on ships involving Alex. Personally, I ship her with Olivia. They have such a strong bond and amazing chemistry. A prime example of this in the last scene in Loss.

Old 06-09-2023, 12:40 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Nice drawing

I feel like in a way "Guilt" truly established who Alex was as an ADA & person, & what she is willing to do to get justice & support victims. Which then still flows through her storyline & what other actions she takes in the future

"Loss" & even her return out of Witness Protection for the follow up (I think it is "Ghost"?) are strong episodes too . I am in no hurry to get to that ep though as that means no more Alex

I ship them together too that gif is painful & says so much. You are welcome to start a thread for them if you wish

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 07:30 AM
Master Fan

In regards to 'Ship', for me it's only in friendship.

Liv and Alex had some amazing scenes together and that one you've shared Chelle, even in B&W is so powerful image wise.
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2023, 02:23 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Rod did you have any thoughts on the idea of an Olivia/Alex thread?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-25-2023, 08:05 AM
Master Fan

The artist seems to have done each cast member at some point using this template.

Full size in tags!
Spoiler:

Source Credit
Old 06-26-2023, 01:04 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Nice

That's so well done

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-26-2023, 07:49 AM
Master Fan

And I used that postimage. So thanks again for that.
Old 06-28-2023, 11:49 PM
Graphics Team Manager

np

It is a handy site

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-30-2023, 06:42 PM
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod (View Post)
Also, I like to get everyone's opinions on ships involving Alex. Personally, I ship her with Olivia. They have such a strong bond and amazing chemistry. A prime example of this in the last scene in Loss.
There is definitely amazing chemistry and a strong bond. There were also hints and while it was shown to me, I can see it.

Quote:
Rod did you have any thoughts on the idea of an Olivia/Alex thread?
You should have it just as your second thread to be your home here.
Old 07-04-2023, 01:43 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Even if I live in it alone?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-09-2023, 01:12 AM
Graphics Team

I am sure you could find friends, or at least visitors, to keep you company.
Old 07-12-2023, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm sure there are more Alex/Liv shippers out there looking for a place to discuss them.

Also, we must discuss the Glasses of Justice.

I don't think that there are many sights as beautiful as Stephanie wearing those glasses.

However I'm disappointed that she wore a different style of glasses in her last appearance. She look good wearing those glasses, but they are nowhere near the perfection of the classic librarian glasses.

Plus TPTB missed a golden opportunity to have Stephanie and Mariska wearing glasses in the scene where Alex and Captain Liv were out having drinks together. We were so close to having that, but instead Olivia's glasses were on the table.

Last edited by Hot Rod; 07-12-2023 at 05:48 PM
Hot Rod is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2023, 12:51 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah her glasses earlier on were better. Maybe they changed them to show her growth?

When was that scene with Olivia & Alex?
Quote:
Also, we must discuss the Glasses of Justice.
Yes

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-13-2023, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Yeah her glasses earlier on were better. Maybe they changed them to show her growth?

When was that scene with Olivia & Alex? Yes
It was past the midway point of the episode and Olivia had to leave after getting a phone call alerting her that Jules got killed and Sonny was injured.
Old 07-14-2023, 01:16 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Really? I don't remember that . Maybe I should rewatch her final ep then

Did you want to start an Alex/Olivia thread or would you like me to?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread