Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2023, 09:02 AM
Master Fan

^^ She's fantastic in how she delivers those lines as if it's just facts from a lab result!
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2023, 07:22 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes, pretty much

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2023, 07:04 AM
Master Fan

Plus it's that sarcastic wit that reminds me of how Belzer delivered his 'jokes'.
Old 04-24-2023, 01:06 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah that's a good comparison

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-24-2023, 12:12 PM
Master Fan

I can't recall if she had many scenes with Belzer, but now I feel like I need to look that up!
Old 04-24-2023, 05:54 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I'd think she'd had to have but I mostly know interactions with Olivia, Elliot, & Cragen. But she was on the show a bit so surely they did have a few scenes together

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-25-2023, 10:04 AM
Master Fan

With so many seasons it's so hard to recall.

When we start the Discussion threads for seasons, it might. jog our memory!
Old 04-26-2023, 12:31 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Perhaps. Or as I rewatch I might find some

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-28-2023, 07:15 AM
Master Fan

That too!
Old 06-07-2023, 01:32 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Alex in "Guilt" possible one of my fav episodes for her & it snuck up on me
The last scene in the ep with Judith Light's character (when she's Alex's boss, not a judge)

So much passion & trying to mend things & fix things & feeling guilty. To the point she broke the law, getting Olivia & Elliot to illegally search a place. It won't get her anywhere, she just got lucky that she was able to get the bad guy locked up. She'll still have to live with herself & the guilt.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-07-2023, 06:49 AM
Master Fan

The video says its unavailable to me.
Old 06-07-2023, 11:58 PM
Graphics Team Manager

No

Transcript of the scene, but obviously words don't have the same punch as visually rewatching it
Quote:
Donnelly: One month's suspension without pay, and that's a gift, so you can save the arguments.
Alex: I have no argument.
Donnelly: Linda Cavanaugh decided not to file a civil suit against you, me, the police department, and the city for your illegal search. So may I offer you a big congratulations on successfully setting civil liberties back 200 years?
Alex: It was her choice.
Donnelly: Oh, she had a choice?
Alex: Deciding her right to privacy wasn't as important as putting her son's molester in prison.
Donnelly: No, Alex, you decided that for her. And you think that's just fine. You think that makes you passionate and righteous. The ends justify the means because you got away with it.
Alex: I take full responsibility for my actions.
Donnelly: Of course. You did it for the greater good, the safety of society. Bull. You did this for you.
Alex: I did this for hundreds of Barnett's future victims.
Donnelly: One. One victim. Sam Cavanaugh. Did it work? Did it assuage your guilt?
Alex: No. I don't think that's gonna happen any time soon.
Donnelly: I got news for you. It won't happen. Ever.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-08-2023, 07:59 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the summary. It definitely is better in video but the 'image' is there.
Old 06-09-2023, 02:35 AM
Graphics Team Manager

You at least get what the scene was about & how Alex was put in her place a bit so to speak

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-09-2023, 07:58 AM
Master Fan

Very true!

Came across this one:

Source Credit
Reply   Post New Thread