Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Old 01-09-2022, 12:02 PM
Master Fan

A very punchable face.

Old 01-09-2022, 12:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

I love the "why do you do this to yourself" comment on the Chris poll post.

Luke punching Chris is my favorite!
Old 01-09-2022, 03:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by - reflecting light - (View Post)
I love the "why do you do this to yourself" comment on the Chris poll post.

Luke punching Chris is my favorite!
That was hilarious.

I don't know why that person keeps trying. Facts are, most fans have sense and are able to see what trash Chris is and we hate him. And that is never going to change no matter how many pathetic pro-Christipher / anti-Luke posts and comments his small group of fans make.
Old 01-10-2022, 01:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

OMFG, I can't believe this thread still exists and is posted on.

I'm all with you, Luke punching Chris is the best moment EVER! But I still don't get how Lorelai could cheat on Luke like that It still breaks my heart.
Old 01-10-2022, 02:46 AM
Master Fan

My absolute petty favourite thing about this thread is that it has a higher count than the Chris/Lorelai shipper thread. It cracks me up.

Let the hate for Christopher Hayden and the Chris/Lorelai relationship never die.

Lorelai sleeping with Chris that night she gave Luke the ultimatum was her lowest and worst moment. However, Chris is to blame too. He is a slimy POS for taking advantage of her in the state she was in, and then by trying to make the night out to be this wonderful thing between them. So gross. He is disgusting. Lorelai couldn't get away from you the next day quick enough, she was disgusted with herself and looked like she wanted to vomit. Read the room, Christopher. Ugh.

Whyyyyyy does he suck.... SO MUCH?!!
Old 01-11-2022, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebreath (View Post)
Read the room, Christopher. Ugh.

Whyyyyyy does he suck.... SO MUCH?!!
Right. Yet it's such a happy moment with him smiling.

And that's just who he is.
Old 01-11-2022, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Believe me, I was here at the beginning of this thread. I posted in here like crazy just to get rid of all the hate I felt for these two. I needed this one. Especially during season 7... I even edited some videos back then. If you want to I can bring them over but the quality sucks because back then there weren't as much possibilities for editing.

Oh yes, she was disgusted. I still can't believe she did that. It hurt so much.
Old 01-11-2022, 01:22 PM
Master Fan

I have gone through and read some of the old threads because I needed to read what others were saying who share in my hate for Chris and Chris/Lorelai. I can imagine it would have been a veeery active thread from the season 6 finale onwards.

Chris just sucks all enjoyment out of the show for me.

Yes, bring the videos over!

She was so, so disgusted. I hate that she did it, too, but that shows you just how low she was and not thinking straight that she made such a huge mistake that she regretted. And Chris saw her at that low point and took it to his advantage. So vile of him.
Old 01-13-2022, 12:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

You did re-read some of the threads? Really? That's a lot to read considering the number of threads but so funny. It was all so emotional back then when you saw all the mess for the first time I recall it very well.

Here's the first video... But don't judge because I edited them at the time the show was airing (and had to re-upload them in 2008). My skills and especially the programs got so much better with time

I still don't get though how she got there... A lot happened, yes, but that was kid of overstepping for me.
Old 01-13-2022, 04:34 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, it's a lot. Don't think I'd get through them all. But I enjoyed reading the ones I did, just to bask in the hate I have for this couple and knowing so many others share that hate.

Great video, btw. Chris was such a disappointment in every way to Lorelai and Rory.

I think she got there just because was so devastated. We saw before when she had that fight with Luke, that major blow out, back in season 2, that she called Chris. Basically he is the toxic place she goes to when her safe place (Luke) is in turmoil.

Chris and Lorelai are toxic bonded. It's not love between them.
Old 01-14-2022, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebreath (View Post)
I think she got there just because was so devastated. We saw before when she had that fight with Luke, that major blow out, back in season 2, that she called Chris. Basically he is the toxic place she goes to when her safe place (Luke) is in turmoil.

Chris and Lorelai are toxic bonded. It's not love between them.
Yep.
Old 01-15-2022, 07:53 AM
Master Fan

I'm glad Lorelai finally realised that going to Chris is never a good idea. Luke has always been her safe space, the person she would always turn to when something is wrong. It was only when things were not right with Luke, that she turned to Chris. Or it was Chris taking advantage of her emotinally. He does this multiple times, and not just when they slept together after she left Luke. When that big blowout happens with the Haydens, then Lorelai and Richard have that fight, Lorelai is upset on her balcony.... and low and behold, there's the snake Chris, there to "comfort" her and what do ya know? They end up having sex. Which Lorelai immediately regrets. Annnnd not only that, like with when he sleeps with her in the s6 finale, he then persues her for a relationship and tells her he loves her AND HE DOES THE SAME THING, here in s1! Even asking her to marry him. He is such a slimy snake who always thinks about himself and works at Lorelai when she's vulnerable.
Old 01-15-2022, 11:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

He's only good for the here and now. She finds quick comfort, but it's not good long term.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread