Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2006, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

1. Now that i`ve thought about it, i think Larry Clark`s new movie isn`t the one for Mischa. I think we`ll most likely see someone lesser known in the role.

2. I never was a fan of Xena. However i do watch the reruns to see the obvious subtext between Xena and Gabrielle.

3. I wouldn`t mind seeing that happen or Kirk accidently dropping something heavy on TJ

4. I agree with ya on Kirk. In fact i haven`t paid much attention to him the last couple of seasons. BTW i`m also with ya on more Lulu.

5. You can`t help but feel for Luke. I think something positive will happen for him sooner or later. BTW Luke is much better off being stalked by Meredith than waking up next to Taylor. Sure Meredith`s annoying as hell and a user, but she`s much better to look at. Plus there`s always a chance of Lorelai kicking Meredith`s ass.
Old 10-02-2006, 09:38 AM
Passionate Fan

1) Actually it would be perfect for someone like Alexis who is regarded as a lightweight cant handle more adult roles. And Larry won't let her coast on her charm and actually would get a good gritty performance out of her. Plus seeing Alexis trying to do a Brooklyn accent would be funny as hell.

How about Kristen Kreuk? Downside of course is she isn't a very good actress.

Course you know who I'd actually see as a more realistic possibility. Keiko Agena. Type of actress who is stuck doing "character" roles who'd jump at anything that could raise her profile and would probably have the guts to do whatever is is that she's asked.

2) I liked the daughter on Xena better than Gabrielle who sometimes got on my nerves. I liked Shiri trying to pick a fight and replace "blondey."

3) I wouldnt mind Luke back with Rachel. Though I guess Anna is a more realistic possibility. Course I get the feeling Anna is going to some way, somehow drop dead leaving Luke with April permanently. Though I'd prefer Anna alive just because it raises the possibility of a spinoff show with Luke and Sheralynn Fenn.

4) Prop Joe getting Omar to rob Marlo to rattle him. Very clever. And Marlo seems to be coming at Michael really hard trying to recruit him.

5) Dexter was interesting

6) Almost forgot. Nice ep of My Name Is Earl. Though that club scene might've been better if the show was on a pay channel.

Also I love this line because it's so true....

"See. If he was poor we'd call him crazy, but since he was rich we just called him sir."
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself

Last edited by Raja; 10-02-2006 at 10:06 AM
Raja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

1. You know i wouldn`t mind seeing Alexis or Keiko in the role. It would be nice to see them in a grittier role like that, which if the movie`s done, could get them some critical acclaim.

2. I also wouldn`t mind seeing Luke with Rachel. However i also don`t see it happening either. So Anna is the best option. In fact we need to see more of Anna.

3. Nice cap from last week`s episode of Earl. It`s about time we got to see Nadine show some skin. Man i wouldn`t mind getting double teamed by her and Jaime anytime. BTW excellent quote, which is so true. I might use that at my My Space site.

4. I caught Runaway for the first time and thought it was pretty good. I`m always intrigue by people on the run from the law. Plus it`s nice to see Sarah Ramos back in primetime. I have to say that she`s now officially a hottie.

5. I`m liking the progress of Heroes with the artist`s drawing of events that`s going to happen. Plus i have to say that Claire`s gift is pretty cool in a freaky, disgusting, but you can`t but watch way. BTW she looked mighty good in her cheerleading outfit.
Old 10-03-2006, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Here`s some things i forgot to mention eariler.

1. I forgot that House is on Baseball playoffs hiatus, which means we have to wait until the playoffs are over with so that we can get our weekly fix of Jennifer, Lisa, and whatever other hottie is guest starring.

2. Nora looked very lovely on Heroes last night. I`m glad that she has the pixie do back, which makes her look so cute. Although i like to her grow her hair a little longer to back when she was on Everwood.

3. The season premiere of Veronica Mars is tonight. I can`t wait to see what mystery Veronica find herself in. Plus we get back our weekly fix of the always lovely Kristen Bell. Hopefully this season we get to see Veronica do some more sexy undercover work. In fact i think it`s time we get to see her do a little girl on girl action. Hopefully they`ll find a way to make this happen with like say another hottie who has a crush on Veronica or just a random kiss with another hottie at some party. BTW here`s a pics of Kristen from her upcoming movie Fanboys.

All i have to got to say about that is and

Last edited by Hot Rod; 10-03-2006 at 04:05 PM
Hot Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 11:19 PM
Passionate Fan

1) Heroes was great. And Nora looked great. I prefer her with longer hair but pixie was an apt description.

2) Great Veronica Mars ep as usual. And reminds me just how mediocre everything else out there is.

While I can see Rory dabbling on the other side.. cant really see Veronica. Though I certainly would like to!

3) Studio 60. Staring to bore me. Especially just how self-righteous everyone is about what seems like a mediocre show. Of course mediocre still puts it ahead of SNL.

4) Grr.. Forgot to tivo Nip/Tuck

5) Runaway is on thin ice. Given it's ratings actually went down after being one of the lowest rated network shows... ever... I would be shocked if it gets more than one more airing.

And yes. Sarah Ramos is looking good.

6) The Unit needs to start laying off all the military stuff and just put Summer Glau on sunbathing and doing other tasks both difficult and mundane in the sun.. Sadly I don't think we'll see all that much of her though her being on is still enough for me to give it a Tivo.

7) The Wire is just awsome as usual. I think Kima is going to do better than expected in that investigation. And Michael is of course going to fall for Marlo. Carcetti might have a chance since after all it's based on Baltimore which did actually elect a white mayor.

And on to GG related stuff.

9) I loved how Lorelai knew exactly what a "love rocket" is. Rory seemed clueless. Perhaps they need an episode where Lorelai shows Rory how one works?

10) Luke punching Chris was lame. Just like all the fights Dean got into. Lame melodrama. Now who Luke should've punched is Kirk.

11) And for my hot list. Was going to give it to Lorelai before Rory had the cute little thing with the chopsticks in her hair.

a) Rory.
b) Lorelai
c) Lane
z) Liz
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Old 10-04-2006, 08:47 AM
Total Fan

The punch was lame but I am enjoying this season so much more than last and we've only had two episodes.

Veronica was superb. My husband was very happy. (I can appreciate a great looking girl myself.) In fact, my husband said something about all the girls on the CW. Yep, he's a dirty old man and I love it!!

The good thing about Nip/tuck is you can pick it up several times during the week.
~~ CherylS ~~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

1. I`ve also caught a little of the last couple of episodes of Studio 60 and lately it hasn`t been able to keep me in.

2. I agree with ya on the punch. Luke really should`ve took his anger out on Kirk.

3. I think Lorelai needs to give Rory some tips every week as a way to better satisfy her partner. BTW i`d like to show my love rocket to the ladies. Sorry i couldn`t resist myself.

4. Hotties list:

1. Rory

2. Lorelai

3. Lane

5. Your husband definitely has great taste in women, but don`t forget to let him know that you`re his #1 hottie. Plus it wouldn`t be too much to dress up as one of the CW hotties on Halloween.

6. I`m disappointed, but at the same time not surprised that Runaway has the ratings it has. They really have an uphill struggle in the time slot it is. Hopefully the ratings will go up a bit.

Last edited by Hot Rod; 10-04-2006 at 03:33 PM
Old 10-06-2006, 12:06 AM
Passionate Fan

1) I see Lex put up a Lana-cam. Unfortunately he doesn't want to share his archives with the rest of us.

2) Runaway is now moved to Sunday against Desperate Housewives. On the one hand that is an awful time slot on the other how can it possibly do worse?

3) Maybe it's just a montage but I think those two morons are finally realizing just how annoying Meredith is. Oh wait it is. Any rational guy would've said, "That girl is psycho. You take her."

Can't wait until The OC comes back. Willa Holland was fun when she guest starred last year and it's gotta be better than Grey's.

4) Gave Six Degrees another shot just cuz Shiri guest starred. Hopefully she becomes a regular.

5) Great quote from South Park (not sure if it was a new episode but it was 2006 and I don't remember seeing it before).

"How can you defeat that which has no life?"

A modern update of Nietzche's famous "Battle ye not with monsters lest ye become a monster."

6) No idea what happened on Lost. Then again I don't think I was supposed to have one.

7) A few pics of Mia Maestro.

File hosting | Cinema Italian Style Opening Gala.rar - [Cinema_Italian_Style_Opening_Gala.rar]
Old 10-06-2006, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

1. Yeah that`s like Lex to be so selfish.

2. Unfortunately this move pretty much spells doom for Runaway, especially since it`s now against even more stiffer competition.

3. While we`re on the subject of shows being moved, i saw that Kidnapped is now being moved from Wednesday night to Saturday night. I think this move is NBC`s way of cutting it`s losses. Personally i think Kidnapped is a huge bust. The main problem i had with it is that it moved too slowly, which didn`t keep me interested.

4. I really hope Derek and Finn will see the light and cut their losses with Meredith. Otherwise i fear that at least one of them will go crazy. As for GA overall, like i`ve said before, we need more of everyone else and less Meredith.

5. I`ll give the O.C. a look, mainly to see Willa Holland. Catlin definitely stirred things up last season and i`m looking for more of the same in the upcoming season. BTW i saw Willa`s My Space pics and from what i`ve seen, she`s a lot like her character, mainly with the partying.

6. Okay in the season premiere, we got to see Kate and her guys Jack and Sawyer being held captive for the whole episode. The episode was alright.
Old 10-06-2006, 05:48 PM
Passionate Fan

1) You could even see Lex was being a villain.

2) Well Runaway was doomed anyway. Any move is a good move as far as they are concerned.

3) Didn't much care for Kidnapped. It's cancelled. They are just burning off the remaining episodes. Which for a series with bad ratings is all you can really hope for.

4) The two of them are being yelled at by a girl who is trying to date them both at the same time. They need to be more romantic and do this and that to impress her. How about her trying to show one iota of why they should in the least be interested in her self-absorbed self?

I'm just not buying why there is anything so special about her that they'd put up with that type of insulting abuse. Time for Derek to find himself a new intern to hit on. While not exactly mentally stable herself Izzie is single.

5) Here is a reason to watch Nip/Tuck despite Rosie guest starring. Misti Traya guest starred playing her daughter. Haven't watched the episode myself but someone made a video of this really great scene.

Too bad it's on FX where you don't get to see much. But at least what you do see is pretty nice. And it is a funny scene.

RapidShare Webhosting + Webspace

Person who made it uploaded it to rapidshare but if that gives you problems i can re-upload it somewhere else for you.
Old 10-06-2006, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

1. You make a great point on the lack of romantic things that the guys has yet to do with Meredith. I wouldn`t mind seeing Derek dating a new intern, which would make Meredith very jealous. As for Izzie, i think it`s going to be a while before she jumps back in the dating pool.

2. Nice cap there. It`s about time we get to see some female nudity on Nip/Tuck for a change. Misti has a nice lil booty on her. Hopefully she`ll show us more soon. BTW the episode is schedule to air again this weekend, likely tomorrow night.

3. I saw Mercedes McNab`s Playboy pics and i have to say that i`m not impressed at all. Once again no bush and her nipples look weird, which is very likely the result of a bad boob job.
Old 10-11-2006, 12:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Some thoughts on Lorelai`s First Cotillion:

1. I`m very glad to finally see Richard and Emily for the first time this season. I sure miss seeing them arguing with Lorelai.

2. While i`m on the subject of her, she had one of those moments of clarity when she realized that not everything that her parents liked were bad.

3. Also it`s now obvious that the big question is will it be Christopher or Luke that wins Lorelai`s heart.

4. Someone should call the child labor people on Emily. Even the little ones aren`t safe from her.

5. When are we going to see Logan and Rory together again? Because the long distance thing =

6. Nice of Paris to advice Rory to do the phone/text sex thing with Rory, although we know that Paris wants Rory to get in some practice before she does it with her. BTW phone sex is way overrated and a waste of time IMO.

7. I liked Lorelai`s nice coming out comment at the dinner table. That was a pretty good indicator that she would be all right with Rory coming out to her. Just something to file away in the memory banks.

8. Hotties list:

1. - Rory - I really liked that nice lil skirt she wore early on. I`ve said it before and i`ll say it again, Alexis has great legs. In fact out of the CW hotties, i think that she has about the best pair with Hilarie Burton coming in second.

2. Lorelai

3. Paris - Liza looks great with the more blonde look.

4. Lane - Star Hollow`s gonna have a new MILF soon.

9. Have y`all seen the pics of Amber Tamblyn at The Grudge 2 premiere? I don`t want to give too much away, but lets just say that we get a little glimpse of heaven.

Last edited by Hot Rod; 10-11-2006 at 01:02 AM
Old 10-11-2006, 03:14 AM
Passionate Fan

a) Agree about seeing Emily and Richard again. I really like how they were written and how they wrote their interactions with the other characters.

b) Chris versus Luke. I'm biased for a completely non-show related issue. When fanforum was awol was on another forum where the Luke/Lorelai people who were spoiled went beserk, had their spoiler thread closed, and were very (and at times intentionally) spoilerish about the fact Chris and Lorelai were going to hook up.

I felt annoyed enough at being spoiled (though I didnt quite realize it until I actually watched the episode) that I do kinda wish Chris to get together with Lorelai just out of spite.

I also like the idea of having Luke and April have their own spinoff and that can't happen if there is a marriage.

But I guess in the end I really am agnostic though the most probable course is Lorelai and Luke getting back together eventually.

Course if we really wanted to mess with both ships have Luke and Chris hook up. Now that would throw everyone for a loop.

c) I agree. Lorelai saying "She shouldn't have to hide her love of women" is definately forshadowing. Hopefully Rory will follow Lorelai's advice soon.

d) hot list:

1) Rory - at least she wasnt padded up as much as usual in bed. And Alexis has great everything.

2) Lorelai

3) Paris

4) Lane

4,000,000,000) Babette.

e) Of course I saw that pic of Amber. Very nice.

f) Saw they had a commercial for Alison Lohman's horsey film on

g) Agreed about Mercedes. Thought the same thing when I saw Hatchet a few months ago.

h) Heroes is awsome. How about that ending? I guess Hayden is a lot more "open' than we thought she'd be.
Old 10-11-2006, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

1. I`m pretty neutral on the whole Chris vs. Luke thing since i like them both. Either one of them is fine as long as they make Lorelai happy and don`t change into total wusses.

2. Rory needs to take the hint and follow her mom`s advice BTW not surprisingly Emily got freaked out when Lorelai said the comment.

3. That ending was cool in a freaky way. I would be really creeped out seeing myself opened up like that.

4. I also saw the commerical for Flicka. Definitely not my cup of tea. It`s one of those movie i would watch whenever nothing else is on.

5. I forgot to mention this in the last post. I really hope that Amber gives us more than a glimpse of her goodies soon. Of course i`m all in favor of her seeing her in a thong first. I don`t know about y`all, but i would love to get a better view of her nice booty.
Old 10-11-2006, 09:51 PM
Passionate Fan

1) Blah forgot to record nip/tuck as usual. thank goodness for the internet.

2) Emily needs to learn to accept Rory for the lipstick lesbian she soon will be.

3) If you think that ending is freaky I can only imagine how she is going to put herself back together. IE since her arms are tied down will she use say her intestines to free herself?

Kind of funny that they can show a girl with her chest cut open but they can't show a girl with her chest NOT cut open. Shows how mixed up we are in the states.

4) Speaking of chests now that we've seen the left it's only natural that Amber should show us the right just for the sakes of symmetry. Symmetry is very important.

5) Yeah horsey movies aren't my cup of tea but I might consider it just because Alison is in it. If I can watch Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants I can more than take watching Flicka.

6) Speaking of bad movies with hot girls. Might see the new sequel to the remake of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre just cuz Jordana Brewster is in it.
Reply   Post New Thread