Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2006, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

1. I feel bad for the daughter. She`s gonna be in some cult by the time she`s 14.

2. I gave up on SNL a long time ago. So i don`t feel the need to watch it.

3. Haven`t seen Kidnapped yet. I`ll give it a look next week.

4. Thanks for the nice pic of Alexis. That is a rare find.

5. Countdown to the season premiere: less than 4 days so that we can over some fresh episodes.
Old 09-23-2006, 06:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

ok, so, i'm not really following these posts of abc's and 123's, but i'll do my best.
all regarding GG...

1. i'm not sure how i felt about the whole vibe of the 6th season. besides luke realizing he was a father, there was really nothing new going on. there was mostly just alot of trouble and uncomfortable situations, most especially with lorelai.

2. i really hated the cliff ahnger with jess. i hope he makes a re-appearance in the upcoming season.

3. although rory was absolutely on the ball in saying that mitchum is a "narcissistic ass," we did have some nice closure when he revealed to rory the true reason why he was sending logan away to england. he is right, logan has to grow up.

4. along with my hope for jess to return, i hope we get to see liz and tj during liz's pregnancy.

... and that's all i can really think of right now.
Lorelai I'm-sorry-can-I-get-an-industrial-forklift-for-my-emotional-baggage Gilmore
number1GGfan87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 08:28 AM
Passionate Fan

1) Welcome number1GGfan87! You can respond however you wish. I just use numbers, letters, roman numerals or whatever because it just helps me think and organize my thoughts. And I do have a tendency to digress and veer in different directions so it helps to keep everything separate.

2) Season 6 I found ho-hum. In the end it seemed like a staler redux of season 5. The only thing I liked was April and the Luke as a father storyline. Perhaps because it allowed us to see something besides typical WB father bashing. But even there they spent too much time talking about April and not enough time actually showing her.

3) Can't say I want to see Liz and TJ again. They just get under my skin. TJ especially with his badly done accent. As for Jess. Not particularly a fan if his character and I doubt we'll see him. ASP (who gave Milo his start) is gone. He'd be working with his ex which would be awkard. And he has been more or less clear that he wants to move on from GG and help establish himself in other roles. Plus he has Heroes which I think is going to do well and afford him little time for other roles.

4) Speaking of Milo. Did a photoshoot with Alison Lohman for a magazine called "Intersection." Hope he isn't trying to bed every girl I like just to rub it in my nose that I don't have a shot. Actually Alison has been dating the same guy for quite awhile now. A camera man from a project she did a few years back. An interesting departure from a lot of actresses who wouldnt give the crew the time of day. Everything about Alison is just so sweet.

5) Season premiere of GG tommorrow. Hopefully we'll get to see Rory wear a proper swimsuit while it's still summer.

6) As for new shows. Shark I already saw the pilot of. James Woods of course is brilliant. Though it is yet another procedural so not sure I'll continue watching. But given it is up against Six Degrees which I found ho-hum and ER which I've never really been into. Might continue watching.

Brothers and Sisters was a bit slow and very very dry. Not sure what I think of it. Looks like it will pick up and begin to come together next week. Still not sure what I think of it or whether I really like it or not.

And both Runaway and Heroes are on both of whom I liked the pilots of when I downloaded them.

7) As for shows that aren't so new. The Wire. Brilliant as always. And Desperate Housewives was great as usual.

8) As for the Israeli girl in Weeds this video will show why despite being intelligent and attractive she really is more trouble than she's worth.

RapidShare Webhosting + Webspace

9) And an amusing picture of Stanley Tucci. At least he waited until she turned away before staring.

I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Raja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 12:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

1. Welcome to the diner number1GGfan87.

2. TPTB just need to say no to Liz and TJ. I don`t think i can take anymore of them. As for Milo, it`s pretty obvious that his GG days are over with.

3. Nice pics of Alison. She looks very lovely in them as usual.

4. The season premiere of GG was alright. It was pretty much followup stuff from the season finale.

a. I was glad that Lorelai told Luke the truth about her getting it on with Chris. At least she doesn`t have to burden herself with keeping it a secret.

b. The Logan/Rory stuff was too sappy for my taste, although the symbolism of the rocket was a nice touch there by Logan. Of course i can think of one thing that Rory can do with the rocket, which i can`t mention here.

c. Paris is still Paris and we don`t want that to change. That was funny that she gave the mother a test too. All school need to follow Paris` example and do that with parents of potential students. I have to mention that Paris briefly had her hopes up when Rory mentioned Logan being away. They`re making it too obvious that Paris wants Rory for herself. BTW are we ever going to get to see them on a girl`s night out?

d. Unfortunately we didn`t get to see Rory in a proper swimsuit, but at least we got to see her along with Lauren in some nice gear for the raquetball scene. Those pants really showcased how nice Alexis and Lauren`s booties are. BTW the raquetball scene would`ve been better if Lorelai and Rory playfully wrestled and/or hit each other`s booties with the raquets. I especially would`ve love to seen the former.

e. Hotties list:

1. Rory

2. Lorelai

3. Paris

5. Caught the pilot for Heroes and thought it was good. It was a nice introduction to the characters. I think the show has plenty of potential as long as it doesn`t get cartoonish and cheesy. As for the others mention, i haven`t seen them yet.

6. DL it and unfortunately i can`t see the video. I want to see what the chick looks like. I hate trying to DL from that place, which i think sucks ass.

7. Great move by Stanley to stare at Anne`s nice rack when she isn`t looking. I know this probably has been said before many times, but i want to rest my head and do some other more naughty things on Anne`s bosom.
Old 09-27-2006, 01:44 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod (View Post)
a. I was glad that Lorelai told Luke the truth about her getting it on with Chris. At least she doesn`t have to burden herself with keeping it a secret.
Agreed. After last season I'd start clawing away at my tv set if they had yet another "I've got a secret and I'm going to keep it and draw this stupid thing out" scenario again.

Quote:
b. The Logan/Rory stuff was too sappy for my taste, although the symbolism of the rocket was a nice touch there by Logan. Of course i can think of one thing that Rory can do with the rocket, which i can`t mention here.
And sadly the reason why you can't is that Logan being the git he is wasn't decent enough to give Rory a rocket with batteries and without a sharp pointed top.

Quote:
c. Paris is still Paris and we don`t want that to change. That was funny that she gave the mother a test too. All school need to follow Paris` example and do that with parents of potential students. I have to mention that Paris briefly had her hopes up when Rory mentioned Logan being away. They`re making it too obvious that Paris wants Rory for herself. BTW are we ever going to get to see them on a girl`s night out?
You know some of those parents are so insufferable in the college admission process that it actually is a great idea. Humble them down a little.

And Rory of course would be well adviced to take a hint. And hey if ratings start going down.... never know.

Forget Logan. Take Paris to Paris.

Quote:
d. Unfortunately we didn`t get to see Rory in a proper swimsuit, but at least we got to see her along with Lauren in some nice gear for the raquetball scene. Those pants really showcased how nice Alexis and Lauren`s booties are. BTW the raquetball scene would`ve been better if Lorelai and Rory playfully wrestled and/or hit each other`s booties with the raquets. I especially would`ve love to seen the former.
Not a bad idea. Unfortunately Alexis way overpadded her chest as usual. She needs to take a cue from Keira or Lara Flynn Boyle. Nothing wrong with being light up top. Be proud of what you have and show them proudly and often.

As for my list.

a) Rory because I found her ponytail cute.

b) Lorelai

c) Paris.

Quote:
6. DL it and unfortunately i can`t see the video. I want to see what the chick looks like. I hate trying to DL from that place, which i think sucks ass.
Video thing is probably a codec problem. Two best players for gettinga round codec problems (because they have their own internal codec rendering) is vlc ( VideoLAN - Free Software and Open Source video streaming solution for every OS! ) and a new korean player that I'm VERY fond of for playing dvds and other stuff, kmplayer ( The KMPlayer ). As a note the kmplayer I'm talking about is completely different from the kmplayer for linux.

As for rapidshare. It can be annoying. But that was the service the person who made it uploaded it to. And I find it useful because the links stay alive for a long time. And even if the bandwidth limits are infuriating it is stable. A lot of services can be flaky both in reliability and speed.

Right now my favorite alternate uploading site is hemenpaylas in Turkey. Weirdly I can only upload them with a certain tool and their frontpage doesnt let me upload anything. Probably doesnt want people outsider Turkey uploading stuff. Meanies.

Quote:
7. Great move by Stanley to stare at Anne`s nice rack when she isn`t looking. I know this probably has been said before many times, but i want to rest my head and do some other more naughty things on Anne`s bosom.
There are far worse aspirations to have in life.

and I tried avoiding using number number1GGfan87 but I'm just finding it too difficult.

So a few other things.

1) A few caps I made from last nights GG episode. Love the ponytail on Alexis.

2) Caught an ep or two of GG's opposition, I'm really liking Cote de Pablo who plays the Mossad agent slumming on Navy NCIS Especially when she was fighting a rather hot Iranian agent last week.

3) The Israeli girl on Weeds showed a bit more which was a pleasant surprise. Guess I shouldnt comment more since you are behind on the show.

4) Speaking of seeing a little bit more, some Rachael Bella movies from Jimmy and Judy have emerged but I'll have to pm you the link to those. Alexis can learn a thing or two from her... and hopefully one of those things is don't have Eddie Furlong's love child.

5) Got a copy of Deepwater with Mia Maestro. Found it interesting. And on a similar token found a larger copy of a picture of Mia I wanted.

And I knew I should've bought this issue when I saw it on the newsstands.

6) One of the scariest things I've seen in American politics. Laura Ingraham on Fox using the popularity of the show 24 and the fact they frequently torture people as proof we need to torture people in real life.

Wonder what she'll say if Dexter suddenly becomes popular?

7) The Wire is brilliant. What else is there to say? Well besides that they need a little female nudity to balance out all the male nudity they've had lately.

And it was rather weird seeing "Omar" on Six Degrees.
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Old 09-28-2006, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

1. From what i`ve seen in various adult films, Rory doesn`t necessarly need batteries.

2. I`m all for Paris to Paris. Of course it`s not as good as Paris to a hot tropical island where there`s partying 24/7 and clothing is optional.

3. I`m with ya 100% on Alexis overpadding her bra. She should know by now that there`s nothing wrong with being nice and natural.

4. Excellent caps from the season premiere. Alexis sures does look cute with the ponytail.

5. I caught the season premiere of NCIS and i also like Cote de Pablo. She`s quite a hottie. You know Tuesday nights are so hard since there`s so much good shows and plenty of hotties. In fact i`ve made it my mission to get TiVo.

6. While i`m on the subject of Tuesday night shows, have y`all seen House`s stalker? Damn she`s smokin` hot. Leighton Meester is an excellent choice to play her. After all she`s fine as hell and not shy about showing her hot bod off as we`ve seen eariler when she was on North Shore and Surface. I really love the episode before the recent one where she wore a pair of low rider jeans with her red thong showing a little. House needs to made a special housecall and hit that. Of course it wouldn`t be too much to include Cameron on the fun. In fact i would love to see the stalker chick and Cameron meet and get to know each other, if you know what i mean. BTW a couple of things i`ve noticed since the start of the new season:

a) I love Jennifer Morrison`s new hairdo. She looks a lot like Alexis with it.

b) It looks like Lisa Edelstein has put on a little more booty, which is always a good thing. Hopefully we`ll get a view of it again much like late last season when House gave her that shot. Of course Lisa has to wear a thong the next time so that we can get a better view of her booty.

7. I saw the pics and clips of Rachael from Jimmy and Judy and wow man! Like i`ve said before and i`ll say again, that`s some hot stuff. Those clips and pics really show how freaking hot Racheal is. I really hope Alexis follow suit and do this soon after GG ends, which is likely after this season. Raja you need to send the link to as many people as possible so that they can experience the hottness that is Rachael Bella. BTW what is this sh** about love child? I`m starting to get a little worried.

8. Excellent pics of Mia. What the world needs is more Mia.

Last edited by Hot Rod; 09-28-2006 at 01:24 PM
Hot Rod is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 04:16 PM
Passionate Fan

1) Rory is a spoiled princess. She needs batteries.

2) How about Paris and Rory go to say Corsica? Though French Riviera is more of Rory's style.

3) Haven't seen House but I'm very well familiar with Leighton Meester.

4) I read up on the background story of de Pablo's character on NCIS. All that stuff with the brother is rather twisted. Course the show still suffers from being in the end another procedural. But at least the characters do have well developped personalities. And of course de Pablo is hot. She needs to start going undercover in Alias type outfits. And it is a damn shame that Mia Maestro was never given the type of outfits Jennifer Garner was given on Alias.

5) I think a girl I was friends with back in High School was Lisa Edelstein's younger sister. Wouldn't know since I havent spoken to her in a zillion or so years.

6) Rachael just gave birth to Eddie's child. I think they already got married but not positive on that. Kinda funny that he was the one who helped cast her in Jimmy & Judy with an important consideration in his mind being the fact she was really hot. The kid's name is Ethan.

7) So Eliza Dushku is going to be in a movie called "Sex and Breakfast" where there is an orgy but which I guess will be shot strategically so she'll be the one mutant without nipples. I can understand if she doesnt want to do nudity. But if so... don't take a part in a movie called "Sex and Break" and don't choose one with an orgy scene. And oh yeah. An indie film and "Dukes of Hazard" aren't equivalent. There are many good reasons not to do "Dukes of Hazard" before nudity even becomes an issue.

Affleck wins Venice film fest top actor - The Boston Globe

8) Strangely in a recent Kristen Kreuk said she wouldn't mind doing a nude scene and she enjoys (and her boyfriends enjoys watching her) parade around her house nude. I won't say it's odd considering her bitter denunciations of Maxim (since I do find their articles rather stupid and their over airbrushing annoying). But it does show as I suspected that perhaps her insistence on a stunt midriff double on Smallville was more about her being a primadonna than her necessarily taking some misguided "stand" as she has claimed.

But I won't be too harsh in mentioning that since why would you criticize someone for delivering good news?

9) A very quick analog (as opposed to digital) grab of Nora from an upcoming scene of heroes. No photoshop filter to make the colors nicer or cropping out of black space.

10) Still trying to figure out that myspace thing. Really don't know anything including what proper etiquette is there.

Last edited by Raja; 09-28-2006 at 04:53 PM
Old 09-28-2006, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

1. Oh yeah i forgot about that. Of course there`s some websites that sell quality, you know that adult movie stars uses.

2. Corsica, the French Rivera. It doesn`t matter as long as Paris and Rory get plenty of quality time together.

3. I also would love to see de Pablo doing some sexy undercover missions on NCIS. After all that = more ratings and very happy male fans like me. BTW i also hate that we never got to see Mia in the sexy outfits that Jen got to wear on Alias. That is one of the biggest missteps the show had along with Syd and Lauren not hooking up. Anyone that watched that season knew that they should`ve gotten it on at least once or twice before the big end of the season showdown. Of course Vaughn should`ve made this happen.

4. Congrats to Eddie and Rachael on the birth of their son. Major kudos to Eddie on help casting Rachael for Jimmy and Judy. It paid off big time for him. Now i need to get into the entertainment industry so that i can cast some hot actress(i.e. Alexis) for some project so that i can meet her, get a date, and if i`m lucky, to quote the late great Rick James, blow her mind 69 times.

5. I heard about that project a while back. After all i`m the co-mod at the Eliza board. As for not seeing her show her goodies, it`s very disappointing , but at the same time it keeps that aura of mystery. I like to see that in a select number of my favorite hotties.

6. I recently read that article. I wouldn`t mind seeing Kristin doing a nude scene, but at the same time it wouldn`t excite me as much as seeing a fellow CW hottie like say Sophia Bush showing her goodies, which needs to happen soon.

7. Nice screencap of Nora. Looks like she`s gone back with the pixie hairdo, which makes her look so cute.

8. I`m very surprised that Ben won the Best Actor award at the Venice Film Festival. That`s a big deal since it`s one of the biggest film festivals. I think this will finally get him out of that long slump he`s been in he was with you know who. BTW Jay was right about him being the bomb in Phantoms.

9. You`d have to mess around a bit at My Space to learn about it. That`s how i did it when i first got on there about a couple of years ago when it started to blow up.

Last edited by Hot Rod; 09-28-2006 at 05:12 PM
Old 09-28-2006, 10:25 PM
Passionate Fan

1) Going into the entertainment business. Well the project I always wanted to do was an "Emmanuelle in Outerspace" and "Roswell" crossover episode. Unfortunately that'll have to wait now that Katherine Heigl is firmly entrenched on Grey's anatomy. But with GG ending perhaps Alexis can play Kat's part with a blonde wig?

2) And I'd say next to Alexis, I'd pick Kristin Kreuk over the other women in the CW. After that it becomes harder. Perhaps a three-way race between Sophia Bush, Hilary Burton, and Kristen Bell?

Course the one problem I do have with Kristin Kreuk is she is not that great of an actress. Though she has improved a tad. And in the grand scheme of things she loses points for that.

3) I don't mind Ben. He's just gotten that type of negative blowback one gets when you date someone too overhyped and overly famous in his case Jennifer Lopez. Katie got the same thing from being near Tom Cruise. Then again getting involved with a crazy guy who gets you to join a cult can do that to you.

4) I'm a complete newb to the whole myspace thing. Just joined because a few movies I was interested in seemed to have myspace pages. Only figured out recently there was a difference beween adding someone as a "friend" and having them in your favorites.

Whole thing seems overhyped and makes me a tad nervous with Rupert Murdoch owning the whole thing and the cia allegedly using it as one of their primary sources to build profiles of people for their files.

Just need to know rudimentary things like how to add music, how to change the color schemes and whether for instance one is supposedly to reply to something someone posted on your page on your page or are you supposed to reply back on their page.

5) Speaking of Kristin smallville was awsome tonight. Course any episode with Zod has got to be good.

6) Screech having a porn tape? Not Tiffani Amber Thiessen, not Elizabeth Berkley, not even Lark Vorhees. But Screech. Doesn't surprise me THAT much considering he was boasting about his attributes on the Howard Stern show but still... Screech? And I guess in a world where someone like Paris Hilton is an a-list celebrity.. why not Dustin Diamond?

New York Daily News - Daily Dish & Gossip - Rush & Molloy: Porn star's name may ring a 'Bell'

And about one of the things rumored on that tape. Ewwww. Hope they meant that just metaphorically.
Old 09-28-2006, 11:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

1. That crossover is an excellent idea and would be must see TV. Alexis would be good to play Katherine`s role, but Sophia Bush would be a better fit IMO. Either one of them is fine with me, but both in it would be even better.

2. While we`re on the subject of Katherine, i really would love to see her character Izzy get some comfort from an unlikely person and that`s Addison. Besides Grey`s Anatomy needs some much needed girl on girl action and the most obvious choices are their two hottest hotties.

3. Next to Alexis i`d pick Sophia, followed by Kristen, Kristin, and Hilary. BTW i noticed in the season premiere of OTH that Sophia has put on a little more booty.

4. I`m also nervous about News Corp. owning My Space. So i`m very selective on what i say there.

5. I`ve heard about the Screech sex tape. I haven`t seen it and don`t have any desire to see it. I do have to say that this is likely a way to get money so that he can keep his house.
Old 09-29-2006, 12:56 AM
Passionate Fan

1) Well Sophia would be a better fit in the chest department since Alexis won't be able to cheat behind her padded bras. (Not that I have anything against Alexis' chest mind you. In fact I wish she'd cut out that padding anyway) Course if we're going to go by that basis might need to recruit the aforementioned Christina Hendricks who is highly competitive with Kat.

2) Felt bad for Addison. And her husband is leaving her for Meredith Grey? The girl who wants to date two guys at once. The whiny completely self-absorbed one who'd be stabbed by half the people around her if her house wasn't needed for cheap lodging? The one who makes me question why I'm even watching the show.

Meredith's two boyfriends should dump her and go out with each other just to stick it to her.

But seriously love triangles and the type of girls who purposefully form them are not worth it. In fact I've found usually they get bored of both guys they are playing with and end up with a third one. Beware of those type of girls. They'll burn you.

3) One thing about Hilary I noticed. On the CW Special her hair was straight. And that just didnt look right. Like Keri Russell she just isn't the same without the curls.

4) Rosie O'Donnell is supposed to guest star on Nip/Tuck. Yay.

Maybe it's just me but I would've tried to get Brittany Snow back instead.
Old 09-29-2006, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

1. Christina is an excellent 3rd choice behind Sophia and Alexis. I think that Christina is due some bigger and better things. She just got to get that right project, which hopefully involves her showing her goodies.

2. I also feel bad for Addison. I wish we`ve got to see her spend some quality time with Izzy at the bar. That brief moment wasn`t enough for me. As for Meredith, i really dislike her even more with each passing episode. She`s such a user of people, as we`ve seen so many times, especially the time when she started crying when she was about to get it on with George. She obviously enjoys all the attention she gets from Derek and Fin. In fact i don`t see what`s so great about Meredith. IMO she`s 4th on the GA hotties list behind Izzy, Addison, and Callie. Hopefully the guys will see through her act soon. In fact one of those guys should be comforting Izzy, who really needs some emotional support. Of course they`ll have some stiff competition from Addison. TPTB at GA really need to make Izzison happen soon and more importantly focus more on everyone else instead of just on whiny Meredith toying with Derek and Fin.

3. You`ve just not noticing Hilary`s straight hairdo. She`s gone with it since last season. Personally i think she looks very cute with the curly do, while the straight do is a nice mature look her. Either way Hilary looks very fine.

4. Rosie guest starring on Nip/Tuck. This is a very alarming sign that the show is going into Jump The Shark territory. As for Brittany returning, i don`t see it happening since it looks like she`s likely doing more movies.

Last edited by Hot Rod; 09-29-2006 at 02:18 PM
Old 09-30-2006, 06:36 PM
Passionate Fan

1) I'm not saying Meredith isn't attractive. Just her baggage is so massive and her attitude so self-centered that one should not only walk but run when you see her coming. And how can both guys not be livid at Meredith for trying to play games with them... especially Derek who just torpedoed his entire marraige for her. Sorry but she is not good enough looking to get away with that. Alexis Bledel might be able to get away with it. But certainly not Meredith.

2) Don't watch One Tree Hill so never saw it. Can't say I like her without the curls. Makes her look a lot more generic.

4) Yes. Rosie. Check the "next episode" of the last Nip/Tuck. Evidently there is a sex scene too with her. And yes, while the appearance of the dwarf always presages jumping the shark.. Rosie is never a good sign.

5) Larry Clark's next movie is going to about Peter Pan. Of course his own twisted version with Mickey Rourke. Any ideas who should play "Wendy" who is now a junkie living in Brooklyn? While I suggest Alexis for just about every movie.... I think Mischa Barton might be the best choice.

6) One of those things that just insults your intelligence that has been happening with more and more regularity.

Federal Appeals Court: Driving With Money is a Crime

7) Tuesday's ep of Veronica Mars is up.

8) Stupid myspace wouldnt let me reply to your question about my little logo. So i'll explain it here. Was working on a collage a long time ago with Lucy Lawless. Some of my earliest stuff.

Guy in the upper center is Gurkhan from the Xena episode Who's Gurkhan. The upper right corner is the logo I used for a very short period of time. I was playing around with different filters on that one raw cap of Gurkhan just to see what they do (since I was new to photoshop) and kinda made that logo by mistake.

Most people assume it's Che Guevera.

Last edited by Raja; 09-30-2006 at 06:52 PM
Old 09-30-2006, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

1. Hey i think that Meredith is pretty good lucking too. Her personality is such a big turnoff, especially when she`s playing these games.

2. Okay i`m officially not watching the next episode of Nip/Tuck to save myself from going blind or any other type of trauma.

3. I also think that Mischa would be the best choice for the role. Of course we know that there`s going to be some nudity in the movie and lets face it from what i`ve seen in some candid pics, Mischa isn`t shy about showing her nice lil bod off.

4. So that`s who that dude is. Thanks for the explaination.

5. I forgot mention this eariler. I saw that TJ is going to be back. I guess this means more House for me.
Old 10-01-2006, 03:10 AM
Passionate Fan

1) Rosie being on is just like the surgery scenes. You either fast forward or just look away until it's over. Unless you do happen to enjoy excess fat splattering about.

2) Mischa is concerned about her reputation so will be looking for projects that exude quality. Unfortunately not sure Larry movies exactly do since he really hasn't made that good of a film since Bully. But I'd certainly be all in favor of it.

However it would be a good role for Mischa assuming Larry doesn't go over the deep end again.

3) I used to like Xena and actually watched it more for the guest stars such as Alexandra Tydings, Meghan Desmond, Adrienne Wilkinson... and of course Shiri Appleby. . Plus I always loved Greek mythology when I was a little.

4) TJ coming back isn't so bad as long as the plot involves Kirk shooting him by mistake and ending up on death row.

5) And is it just me or has Kirk stopped being funny and is just an ungrateful little twerp who goes out of his way to cause Luke heartache despite everything he's done for him? He shoul only get screentime when it is used as an excuse to show Lulu (Rini Bell).

6) Snl was lame but the Screech sketch on weekend update was funny. I hope the girls in that video were WELL paid. I don't think one can easily find work after getting a dirty sanchez from Screech. In fact I'm not sure one can even show ones face in public.

7) Now that his diner has been ruined and his engagement broken up wonder what else can possibly go wrong for Luke. April is pregnant with Caesar's love child? TJ marries his sister (oh wait that already happened)? A meteorite hits his truck? He wakes up in a motel room in Provincetown next to Taylor with a bad hangover and marriage certificate? Or worst of all maybe Meredith Grey will start stalking him too?
Reply   Post New Thread