Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2007, 03:21 PM
Passionate Fan

a) Sorry I've been away for a few days. Speaking of which we probably need to switch boards or something with GG coming to a close. Any other shows (besides OTH which I don't watch) where there are girls worth ogling we both watch?

b) Pussycat Dolls are strippers who don't strip. Strip and then I'll watch.

c) Still time for Rory to say yes on tonights episode. Though I certainly hope not.

d) How come they can't give us Alexis' singing? Yes she has no singing talent and that is precisely why they should've. It's entertaining.

e) A night of drunken sex between Paris and Rory I think definately could've lifted Rory's spirits. Of course a sapphic episode with her mom....

f) Hotlist.

1) Rory - puntkicked deadweight.
2) Lorelai
3) Olivia
4) Paris
5) Lucy

g) 24. Powers Booth rocks as the Vice President. Hope they keep him around next season.

h) Brothers & Sisters has been great and certain Emily VanCamp has been a great addition. Hope she hooks up with her half-brother before he goes to Iraq.

i) Explanation of why Michelle Williams was so abused and underused on Dawson's Creek. They should've just killed her off instead of Abby (Monica Keena) if they were just going to not do anything with her.

TV by the book

Quote:
The anecdote comes as Stepakoff recounts Litvack's "guidance" of a couple of shows during his tenure as a WB executive. In this instance, Litvack did not cotton to a story pitched for Williams' character, cutting off a writer making the pitch with, "I don't care about that chipmunk-cheeked [see above]!"
j) I guess the Harmon-Bellisario thing was real. Given I liked NCIS because it really wasn't so much of a procedural I worry about Bellisario leaving. Will it become a generic show without him?

Creator-producer Bellisario exits 'NCIS'

k) Lopez is all bitter and angry that his show is getting cancelled. Course he's bitter and angry at everyone even when things are going well. Given how he treated and demaned Masiela Lusha who despite being half is age was miles more professional and classy than him... good riddance! Oh yeah. It's not like the show was all that great... mostly because it had to focus literally on his bloated head.

Los Angeles Times: Show Tracker: What you're watching
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself

Last edited by Raja; 05-16-2007 at 01:10 AM
Raja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

a) Lost is about the only candidate i can think of, although i must say that i`m still a bit bitter on them killing off the really hot chicks(i.e Ana-Lucia and Nikki) in it`s run, although one of their demise was obviously coming for obvious off screen reasons. Or we could go with Heroes.

b) I`m also disappointed that we didn`t get to see Alexis on the mic at the karaoke club a couple of episodes ago.

c) I`m all for either or both of them, especially the night of drunken sex with Paris. It would`ve been a great way for them to finally act out what they`ve been holding out on for so long.

d) I also like Powers Booth as the vice president on 24. Dude`s pretty crazy.

e) I don`t know why i haven`t caught any episodes of Brothers and Sisters. I need to watch it soon, especially to see Emily. BTW what`s this thing with her character and her half brother? Seriously i know the dude wants to get some before he heads off to Iraq, but that ain`t right.

f) I never liked what they did with Michelle on the creek. Jen was such a great, more realistic character compared to everyone else on that show.

g) I also have a bad feeling about this exit. Hopefully they`ll keep up the formula that has been working on NCIS. Of course it wouldn`t be too much to have certain changes like Ziva on some sexy undercover assignments.

h) Let me just say good riddance too. Hopefully the cancellation of his show will further hasten the downward spiral of George`s career. Adios jerkoff.

i) I caught the series finale tonight and it was a nice way to end the show. The scenes with Richard and Emily were outstanding, especially the one toward the end with just her and Lorelai. I`m glad that Lorelai will be contining the Friday night dinner tradition.

Once again Luke showed that he`s the man with all the work he did with Rory`s farewell party. It really paid off in the end for him.

Finally i`m very pleased that there was so sign of you know who. Although i must say that i wish that Paris was there. It would`ve been nice to see them spend a little together reflecting on their frienship and some other things before heading off their separate ways.

j) one last hotties list:

1t. Lorelai and Rory - might as well put them on top together, especially since they wore nice tight jeans.
3. Lane

k) Lastly to reflect on GG`s run here`s the top 7 things that we should`ve seen happen on the show.

1. Girl`s nights out with Paris and Rory along with Madeline and Louise back at Chilton and Lucy and Olivia at Yale.
2. Paris and Rory involved in a catfight, whether with each other or someone else(i.e. Francie). Of course some clothing would be ripped off.
3. Lorelai and Luke`s ex who came around back in season 1 getting a little close with each other. Hey you`re never too old to try new experiences.
4. Lorelai and Rory in bikinis. Enough said.
5. Lorelai and Rory in sexy Halloween costumes(i.e. sexy witch and 70`s flight attendant) for a Halloween episode.
6. Lorelai and Rory kicking worthless guys(i.e. Kirk and Logan) in the nuts. It`s always very funny in a painful way seeing someone else getting kicked in the junk.
7. Alternate universe episode where Lorelai and Rory aren`t related to each other, which means that they can get a lot to each other. Lets face it we all know that in the last 3-4 seasons Alexis and Lorelai has that "really good friends that could make out with each other at any moment" chemistry between them.
Honorable mention: Max begins to lose interest in Lorelai and turn more of it toward Rory.

Last edited by Hot Rod; 05-15-2007 at 10:32 PM
Hot Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 02:27 AM
Passionate Fan

1) Lost seems like a good choice. Particularly with the island wardrobe. Can't say I've really visited their board.

2) The thing with Emily and her half-brother is they have been hanging out together on the show a lot and have great chemistry. Perhaps because Emily herself is dating the actor who plays him. She also dated her brother on Everwood. She has a thing for tv incest.

The show probably gets it's own board next month.

3) Yeah. Ziva needs to go undercover looking for Brazilian terrorists models infiltrating the lingerie industry.

4) I liked the ending and that it didnt go for the dramatic. I was scared we'd have like two shotgun marriages or something. It kept the focus on the girls. However the "we love Rory" party was a bit much. I mean there are other kids in the town who go to college and move on. I bet you except for Lane and her bandmates just about every single young adult in the town hates Rory's guts. Though probably roughly half of them would sleep with Rory anyway.

5) I like the Max one. That would be fun. My soapy plotline that never was is Luke cheats on Lorelai with Rory. Rory and Lorelai eventually reconcile in a makeout session.
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Old 05-16-2007, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

1. I didn`t know that Emily`s dating her co-star on the show. If the show gets it`s own board, i`ll visit Emily`s thread there.

2. That`s a great idea. I would love to see that happen. Ziva in sexy lingerie = and

3. I agree with ya on the party being a bit much, but lets not forget about Rory having that certain spell on people where they`ll do anything for her. Like i`ve said before the moment she bats those beautiful eyes of her`s, she got you.

4. Rory and Lorelai in a makeout session is one of those things that`s so wrong, but yet so right. However i`m against Luke cheating on Lorelai with Rory. I know that would really add a lot of drama, but i just could never picture those two together like that.

5. Another thing that i wish we would`ve got to see on the show is Lorelai giving Rory a nice spanking.

Last edited by Hot Rod; 05-16-2007 at 01:44 PM
Old 05-16-2007, 01:52 PM
Passionate Fan

1) Lorelai spanking Rory. Now that is something we really should've seen. Damn you ASP/DR!

2) Kristin Bell being cast in Gossip Girl? Looks like Veronica Mars really is dead.

3) And CBS killed Jericho which I really started to like after it's ridiculously long hiatus.

4) A tribute by Tinky Winky to the late Rev Fallwell.

Tinky Winky says bye-bye to Jerry Falwell
Old 05-17-2007, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

1) No not Veronica! I haven`t seen the official word, but i would be disappointment like everyone else if it`s over with. As for Kristen in Gossip Girl, i think that she would fit in nicely on it, but still i much rather see her getting ready for another season of Veronica instead.

2) I think the long hiatus really killed Jericho. That wasn`t right of CBS to put it on the sidelines for so long.

3) Nice article, especially the last section. At least we have one less conservative leader for us to worry about.

4) Finally here`s some candid pics of Alexis. I think you might be very interested in the last two pics.

Last edited by Hot Rod; 05-17-2007 at 02:38 PM
Old 05-18-2007, 03:02 PM
Passionate Fan

1) Veronica is dead and buried.

2) Hiatus killed Jericho for sure. Was a hit before they took it off for three or four months. Stupid.

3) Saw those pics awhile back. They should hook up in a special episode of the L Word.

4) Speaking of the L Word. Sarah Shahi in the Sopranos. Tight almost see-thru shirt. But like the L Word she remained annoyingly dressed. Still she looked great.

5) Smallville finale was great. Just hope Chloe and Lionel are alive. Even though Kreuk is the hottest girl on the show... hope Lana really is dead. Unfortunately Lana probably is the most likely to back.

6) Grey's Anatomy. Interesting but yawn. The Addison spinoff didn't excite me. Seemed too much like Grey's with Addison acting a bit like Meredith. And I was excited about the spinoff precisely because it was Meredith free.

7) I assume you saw the new pics of Mischa. Brightened up my day. Clearest ones of that "subject matter" we've seen. The others have been annoyingly unfocused.

8) The lottery part of the NBA lottery coming soon. Very nervous. Oden/Durant or bust.
Old 05-18-2007, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

1) I`m very disappointed and angry about Veronica Mars` cancellation. This really shows how clueless the CW is. I can`t think of any of their new shows i would watch. Well maybe Gossip Girl since Kristen is on there.

2) I would love to see that happen. Of course they have to show us a lot more of themselves.

3. Sarah looked pretty hot in that episode. It just annoys me that she haven`t showed us goodies.

4. The Addison spinoff = They were need to do a lot of retooling on it if it stands a chance of making through the whole season.

5. The only positives about Grey`s season finale is that George failed his exam(that`s karma for ya wussy boy), Meredith`s much hotter half sister is one of the new interns and the season is mercifully over with. They really need to get the show back to it`s roots. Of course one of the ways they can do that is get back to seeing the hotties showing plenty of skin. I miss seeing Katherine in her undies.

6. I saw the new pics of Mischa and let me just say that they`re a great example of being nice and natural. Best nip slip of the year so far.

7. I can`t wait to see the lottery. The Celtics should have Denis Leary as it`s representive for the unveiling show. After all he`s a native New Englander and would make the show a lot more entertaining. BTW new season of Rescue Me coming June 13.
Old 05-18-2007, 06:40 PM
Passionate Fan

1) As a given we need to see more of them in any episode of the L Word. Though a multi-episode arch giving us multiple views would of course be required as well.

2) Yeah. Chyler Leigh is great. Hope Derek dumps Meredith for her so that she REALLY has something to whine about.

3) Grey's anatomy really needs to go back to showing the girls in their undies. And perhaps that's another reason Meredith bugs me. We really haven't ever seen Ellen Pompeo strip down. How can you call it Grey's Anatomy when we don't get to see Grey's anatomy?

4) Celts are sending Tommy Heinsohn who is also good. Like Denis he is liable to show up drunk and like Denis he is very short tempered and liable to deck David Stern if the Celtics don't win.

5) To add to your list of things we should've seen on Gilmore Girls. Catfights.

Rory (Alexis Bledel) versus Lindsay (Arielle Kebbel) and Lorelai (Lauren Graham) versus Sherry (Madchen Amick) at the top of the list. We get to see the guys fight all the time. Why couldn't they have given us the girls duking it out in some hair pulling cloth ripping action?

6) On Lost. Why can't they finally kill of Charlie? He's such a waste of oxygen on the show. And even though I like Emilie de Ravin being one of the few Tess fans who watched Roswell... her character needs to be on the death list as well.
Old 05-18-2007, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

1. I`m all in favor of multi-episode arch with mulitple views. Great idea there Raja.

2. I just got through watching the Gossip Girl trailer and now i`m very interested in watching it. I`m very happy that we`re going to be getting a weekly dose of Leighton Meester and Blake Lively. Those two are quality hotties and on the verge of stardom.

2. I`m glad to see Chyler Leigh back on primetime. I also would love to see Derek dump Meredith for her hotter half sister. It would be much deserved reversal of karma for that annoying twit.

3. I`m befuddled on why Ellen hasn`t shown her bod. I know that she`s a lightweight compared to her more ampled co-stars in Katherine Heigl and Sara Ramirez, but i wouldn`t mind seeing her show some skin, but not before Chyler though.

4. Another i like to see on Grey`s Anatomy, which is sorely needed is some girl on girl action. I think it would definitely spice things up. After all i detected plenty of subtext between Addison and Izzy whenever they were together, which was very rare and Callie and Izzy. I know a lot of people would think i`m crazy for saying the latter, but i`ve seen the way Callie looks at Izzy. I just think that she`s getting pretty curious about exploring "other options" with Izzy. Plus lets not forget that whenever she walked around the house nude, it was always around Izzy. BTW if George had a pair, he would arrange for a special get together with both of his ladies. I think the ladies would be open to doing that. Although i must say that there would be a good chance of George getting smothered by the ladies` nice ampled bosoms.

5. Tommy Heinsohn would be just as good as Denis. After all he`s a big Celtics homer as evident by his on air commentary going to back to his days on CBS. I used to love seeing him doing the games on CBS with Dick Stockton. I would love to see his reaction regardless where the Celtics fall at, especially if they don`t win. Of course i`m all in favor of seeing Tommy deck David Stern. BTW is it true that Danny Ainge has been showing Kevin Durant`s mom some potential places she could live at during the season? I still can`t forget about seeing those two together at the Big 12 tournament.

6. I can`t believe i forgot to mention catfights. I`m all in favor of seeing that. I like those matchups. Plus lets not forget about Paris vs. Rory(those two have to get physical with each other one way or another ) and Lorelai vs. Anna.

7. I don`t know about killing off Charlie and Claire. Well maybe Charlie, but not Claire. Being that i`m also a big Tess fan back in the day, i just love seeing Emilie every week. Plus it would be very wrong to have Aaron without his mom. If anything they should kill off Juliet. I think she has worn out her welcome IMO.

Last edited by Hot Rod; 05-18-2007 at 09:25 PM
Old 10-16-2007, 06:12 AM
Passionate Fan

Suggestion on where we should resurrect this thread.... Gossip Girl. Same lonely struggle of being one of the few males watching it. Even the same eye rolling as I had at the end of the show where I could barely stand it yet continued watching anyway...
Old 10-19-2007, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

It`s been a while since i last posted here.

I must say that i love watching Gossip Girl. Call me crazy, but i`m a sucker for juicy drama. Plus it doesn`t hurt to have sexy hotties like Leighton Meester and Blake Lively brightening up the screen every Wednesday night. I`m very glad to see Leighton in a good starring role after playing her dues with guest starring roles on shows like House. Also i can`t forget to mention the very lovely Blake Lively. After first seeing her in SOTTP, where she stole the movie IMO with her beautiful presence, i immediately felt that Blake was a star in the making and Gossip Girl is the perfect vehicle to launch her to stardom. She is so irresistably beautiful. I mean take a look at these pics

Seriously what red blooded hetrosexual man wouldn`t want a sexy leggy hottie like her?

While i`m on the subject of Blake, i recently saw that SOTTP 2 will be out in theaters next summer. Hopefully we`ll get to see the ladies some more serious stuff in it. Of course it wouldn`t be too much for them to give us fellas some more nice eyecandy and for at least a couple of them(preferably Alexis and Amber`s characters) to get more closer to each other, if you know what i mean.

Kristen will make her long awaited debut on Heroes next Monday. I can`t wait to see that. It`s great to see her back on primetime and with a much wider audience. Hopefully her character will add some more intrigue to the show. Plus it wouldn`t be too much for her to give us fellas some more eyecandy. I`m not going to lie. Kristen has a hot lil body on her.

Right now my favorite new show would have to be Chuck. I really love the quirky feel to it with the nice blend of comedy and kickass spy action. Plus it doesn`t hurt to have a couple of hotties like Yvonne Strahovski and Sarah Lancaster on there. I especially have a thing for Yvonne. She is so unbelievably hot. I would love to go on a mission with her anytime.