Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2006, 12:45 PM
Passionate Fan

1) Deadwood was an eye popping experience *cough* *cough*.

Wonder what's going to happen with Hearst. We of course know he wins since he made a lot of his fortune and the family legacy off the gold he gets out of Deadwood. Nothing can happen to Bullock since he lives a long and fruitful life there. Sweargarden does eventually get murdered traveling on a train somewhere. But not yet.

My guess is Hearst is going to eventually leave Deadwood giving other people control of the mine. Since we do know he does have to go to California to buy the San Francisco Examiner and win a senate seat in California.

2) The brother and sister becoming crack addicts to get welfare on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia was too funny. And that guy who got turned down by everyones mother. Hehe

3) And that narcoleptic sleep walking thing on Rescue Me was great.

4) I'm still enjoying 4400. Isabelle is probably evil but she's still hot.

5) Large pic of Ms. Brittany Snow.

6) Watched Urban Legends 2. Which except for the ending was pretty bad. One thing I noticed. Everything about Jennifer Morrison in that movie exudes Keri Russell. It's uncanncy. Of course she doesnt have the curls and her face is a bit closer to say Kate Bosworths. But her voice and mannerisms were pure Keri Russell. Or maybe it's just me.

7) Speaking of that movie and a past topic. Add Jacinda Barrett to the list of actresses who should play girlsl that Rory and/or any character Alexis plays should hook up with.
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Raja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

1. I also thought that was pretty funny too. I hope you caught last night`s episode with Dee, the lone chick, and Charlie getting into physical activities. That was very funny with Dee having roid rage. Plus i can`t forget to mention Frank, the dad, sucker punching that dude while he was explaining the rules. It was very funny when he punched that dude, but then the dude`s daughter that Dee was going to fight suffered the same accident with the stool that anyone who has seen Million Dollar Baby knows all too well. When that happen, i immediately thought about that scene and felt very uncomfortable about laughing about it for a moment. Anyway great stuff last night. BTW i have to say that Dee has a nice bod on her. Hopefully we`ll get to see her work as a stripper, Hooters` waitress, or any kind of job where she`s scantilly clad.

2. That narcoleptic sleep walking thing on Rescue Me was too funny. Plus it`s a useful reminder to watch what kind of pills you take, but then again watching Rescue Me will discourage anyone from taking pills, especially with how they made Tommy even more screwed up.

3. Damn that`s a bigass cap. Still that`s some hot stuff. Like i`ve said before, hopefully this will be a stepping stone to Brittany showing us her goodies.

4. I didn`t know that there`s an Urban Legend 2. As for the whole Jennifer Morrison/Keri Russell comparison, i personally don`t see it. However i find them both to be very hot.

5. Jacinda Barrett is an excellent choice. I remember her back from when she was on the RW London and she`s quite a hottie from down under.

Last edited by Hot Rod; 07-22-2006 at 05:12 PM
Hot Rod is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry i haven`t been here in a while. I`ve had to move to a new house, which is much better than the dump i left behind. Anyway just wanted to tell y`all that season 7 begins on 9/26/06 on the soon to be on the air CW. In the meantime we have GG Tuesdays for now, which means we get to some more over Alexis and Lauren. Well mainly, at least for me, Alexis in those nice short skirts, which really showcases her hot legs. Hopefully we`ll get to see her in more of those outfits in the upcoming season. Of course it wouldn`t be too much to finally see Rory in some sexy lingerie, which obviously would be a welcome home present for Logan.
Old 09-05-2006, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Just 3 weeks left until the season premiere. It`s closer, but yet still seems far away. However i do have a special treat before the season:

Click for the rest of the album[/QUOTE]

Looking at those pics, you know that Alexis is simply irresistably beautiful. BTW another thing i like to see Rory dress up in is a cheerleader`s outfit. I think that she`ll look good in one. Plus it would be very nice to see Alexis shake her pom poms.
Old 09-07-2006, 07:19 PM
Passionate Fan

Sorry I havent been here. Had all sorts of problems ranging from.. well.. a number of little tiny miserable sob stories. But will try to be a better participant so you arent here alone.

As far as Rory dressing up like a cheerleader. I'm all for it. Two pics of Kristen Bell showing how it's done.

I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Old 09-08-2006, 08:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod (View Post)
Just 3 weeks left until the season premiere. It`s closer, but yet still seems far away. However i do have a special treat before the season:

Click for the rest of the album
Looking at those pics, you know that Alexis is simply irresistably beautiful. BTW another thing i like to see Rory dress up in is a cheerleader`s outfit. I think that she`ll look good in one. Plus it would be very nice to see Alexis shake her pom poms. [/QUOTE]

Ya I saw those, they are so lovely. I'm going to wait to have a scan from the photoshoot, so i can create an avie, thanks for bringing it over!
!
xmonalpx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Raja - Kristen looks mighty good in those cheerleadering outfits. I hope we get to see in some more sexy undercover outfit on VM this season.

xmonalpx - Welcome to the diner.

Here`s some promos pics for our viewing pleasure:

The second pic is without question my favorite. Alexis and Lauren both look so hot in it. The other two are pretty good too and really shows that Alexis just keeps getting more beautiful every season.

Last edited by Hot Rod; 09-09-2006 at 09:36 PM
Hot Rod is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 03:20 PM
Passionate Fan

1) Alexis again is overdressed. Hopefuly they can finally do "Summer in Star's Hollow" right.

2) Welcom xmonalpx. Need some new blood here.

Now to old issues I havent commented on almost all summer...

3) Rescue Me was great though the ending of the season finale was kinda lame and cliche. I've got this inkling Tommy just might live.

4) Nip/Tuck has been.. well Nip/Tuck. Disturbing and interesting. But not quite overly interesting yet.

5) Deadwood IMHO had some good scenes but overall was disappointing.

6) Speaking of Deadwood Mr. Woo was in Crank. I actually saw him on some other show I can't remember the name of and the same actor actually spoke in normal English which was a shock. I'm used to him bellowing "Smidgeon!"

7) Nice to see that HBO did the right thing and gave The Wire a fifth season. I guess it helped that Simon unlike Milch actually fought for it and wasn't fighting over the money. First ep was great especially the opening sequence at the Home Depot like store. Funny as hell.

Best show on television.

8) Vanished on Fox is lame. Can't wait until Heroes (with is going to have Nora Zehetner as a recurring character.. yay!) and Runaway come to that time slot so there is no excuse to watch it. I will say the daughter is kinda hot on it.

9) Speaking of Nora. Got the She Spies season 1 box set and she was in it.

10) Weeds has been okay. But I have to say taking the boy to the asian prostitute was a bit too much.

11) There is a rumor that we'll be seeing a LOT more of Brittany Snow in On the Doll where she plays a prostitute with a "heart of lead." The source isn't all that credible but just the thought of it makes me giddy so have to repeat it anyway.

12) I wish I had thought of sending a tape into FX like the "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" guys. Then maybe I'd be able to get some quality time with Christina Hendricks. They really need to release Beggars and Choosers and the first season of Undressed on DVD.

13) I'm not sure what month this is. But it's my favorite month of the year.

14) Alison Lohman (who I still adore) is doing another film now with Benicio Del Toro and Halle Berry. Delirious is coming out next month which I'm excited about. And hell, might even see her horsey movie Flicka. She also seems to be doing a little press now. Which is a pleasant change since she's a lot more media shy than even Alexis. Liked how they called her the "Risk Taker."

15) And something a bit more Gilmore related. April's Mommy. Hopefully she'll grow up to look just like her.

16) Saw the "Diner Men" thread and throught the thread had been renamed to attract more people. Gonna get confusing!
Old 09-14-2006, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

1. I hope so too. This likely will be the last season so they might as well do it.

2. That last episode of Nip/Tuck was pretty provocative to say the least. Christian should`ve known better when that dude asked him if he could use his bathroom. As for Christian punching him after he asked if he could, you know, it`s a very natural reaction. Sometimes you gotta say no thanks in a very strong way. BTW i like to see more shots of hot chicks` bare asses on the show.

3. I`m also glad that The Wire got a 5th season. I agree with ya on it being one of the best shows on television. Personally it`s more in my top 10. As for the season premiere, i haven`t caught it and need to catch it soon.

4. I`m glad to hear that Nora will be back on primetime again soon on Heroes. As for the show, i`ll get it a look. Of course i also will watch to see the hot daughter. BTW Nora looks good all tied up. Of course she`s more than welcome to tie me up anytime.

5. I`ve heard about the rumor of Brittany showing her goodies in On the Doll and i really hope this is true. Brittany lately has been slowly shedded her goody goody image. I`m also giddy at the thought of this.

6. I remember those tapes not that long ago before this past season and i think you would have a lot of competition. Still i would`ve entered it if i was in your position. After all who doesn`t want quality time with Christina Hendricks? BTW what was exactly happens on the tape and is Christina the redhead with the nice rack?

7. It doesn`t matter which month it is. All i know is that is one of the best pics that Kristin has done.

8. I`m glad to that Alison has some more new projects due out. She has been under the radar lately and if these movies are pretty good, then people will take notice of her again. BTW nice pic of her.

9. Excellent caps of Sherylin(sp?) Like i`ve said before, she still looks pretty hot after all these years.

10. Some people will obviously be confused by the similar names, but we all know that we`re the real deal. After all nobody over the ladies of the show more than we do.

11. Lastly here`s another promo pic for our viewing pleasure:

Alexis and Lauren got legs and know how to use em.
Old 09-15-2006, 09:54 PM
Passionate Fan

1) Still halfway through the second ep of Nip/Tuck so really can't comment.

2) The tape I referred to was the pilot tape the three guys sent into FX to pitch the shoe. Which actually was about wannabe actors living in LA. FX thought it was cliche and came up with the bar and Philadelphia. For once an instance where studio meddling was a good thing though they were of course given a lot of creative control.

The redhead with the very healthy chest is of course Christina Hendricks. One of my favorite obscure actresses. The other girl plays the girl at the coffee shop who the guys in It's Always Sunny periodically try to date or impress or use.

Not sure why Christina was there at the party. But something tells me no one was complaining.

3) As if we really need any more proof that terrorist groups are stupid. But don't you really think Hezbollah was firing off the wrong rockets?

4) Speaking of Israelis that new girl on Weeds is hot. Looks like the brother might actually get somewhere with her next week.

5) Saw Men in Trees twice. Blah show. Not even worth a tivo.

6) Saw Black Dahlia in the theatres. Good movie. I actually really liked Rachel Miner's small role.

6) Read in an interview Kristin Ritter (who played Gia on Veronica Mars) is going to be doing some work on Gilmore Girls. Which is great since I love Kristin. Hopefully she'll still have time to be on Veronica Mars. Hopefully she'll get to play something besides the ditz and show a little range. But hey, a Madeline redux wouldnt be that bad.

7) Again Alexis and Lauren need to be closer. Maybe Alexis can sit on Lauren's lap. Damn I'm awful.
Old 09-19-2006, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

1. Oh okay. I didn`t know about that. I also thought it was a great move by the suits at FX to change the setting of It`s Always Sunny in Philly. BTW i need to look up Christina`s filmography at IMDB.com. Of course it wouldn`t be too much for FX to have her guest star on at least one of their shows. Besides she would be perfect on Nip/Tuck as a patient, stripper and/or another one of Christian`s conquests, on Rescue Me as a hookup partner for one of the fellas(mainly Tommy, Lou, or Franco), and on It`s Always Sunny On Philly as the hot chick with the nice rack.

2. Damn that chick is freaking hot. I wouldn`t mind a little explosive action with her anytime.

3. You need to get a cap or two of this new chick. I don`t have Showtime on my digital cable package.

4. Men In Trees is one of those shows that when you see an commersical for it, you know instantly that it won`t last long.

5. I`m all for Kristin being on Gilmore Girls. The show needs a new hottie to spice things up a little.

6. Hey i`m all for Alexis sitting on Lauren`s lap, but i`d much rather see Lauren about to spank Alexis.
Old 09-19-2006, 03:56 PM
Passionate Fan

1) Christina I know from the show Beggars and Choosers where she played the cute and naive intern who is taken under the wings of Charlotte Ross's character.... only to backstab her. Rather annoyed that the DVD release (which was slated for January of this year) was pushed back indefinately.

I did cap a bit of the series but very little of the caps I made were usable due to the fact that the picture quality on dish network was pretty bad back then and I was making caps in a rather clumsy way in which interlace left almost eveyr single cap unusable. But here is one I did do of Christina Hendricks.
Unfortunately is is probably the only montage you'll find of her from this series you'll find anywhere on the net cuz I'm probably the only one who ever bothered trying to vidcap it.

Here are two raws from a scene I'd love to cap off the dvds when they get released. Despite looking awful these two required a lot of cleanup and are still rather umm.. murky. She had a number of good scenes that I would love to be able to see and make a grab or two from again.

You might remember her from Kevin Hill, a series I watched mostly because she was in it. If the series survived they were making strong hints that she would be a long term love interest for Kevin. Unfortunately didn't last long enough for those type of scenes. But here is one where she let a little loose.

Last year she guest starred on one episode of Without A Trace (as well as Las Vegas and Cold Case). Really nothing roles. She did appear in an episode of Miss Match in a bathing suit. But a Rory Gilmore style one piece. Anyway here are three from Without a Trace.

And from Las Vegas someone else did.

The role she is best remembered for is as Saffron, the captain's wife/bounty hunter in the Joss Wedon series Firefly. She absolutely owned that role. Wish they had put her in the Serenity movie. And it's the role that got her some notice. Again not mine.

Of course for me the golden grail I want is to get stuff from her role first season on the MTV series Undressed. Wish they'd release that on DVD for MANY reason including her.

And I wish someone as talented and easy on the eyes as her would get more work.

2) Speaking of Firefly Summer Glau is going to be on The Unit. Might need to sneak a peek at that. Of course problem is it is up against Veronica Mars.

3) I'll do a capture of that girl later. And if you havent watched yesterdays episode. Ouch. She's pretty but I don't think she's worth THAT.

4) Brotherhood got a second season which surprises me. Good show. But rather slow and hasnt built an audience. I grew up in Boston and get what it's all about. Not sure too many other people do though.

5) Outtakes of an old photoshoot of Alexis photoshoot I havent seen before.

France-Vidcaps > Alexis Bledel, Lorenzo Agius Photoshoot 11hq

Alexis seems to be almost falling out of that black dress. I bet you the photographer is holding out on us and withholding the GOOD outtakes. Meanie!

6) Rory does deserve a spanking. She's been a very naughty girl the last few seasons

7) And something I found awhile back that is just REALLY REALLY stupid. While I'm not the biggest fan of Keira, leave good enough alone.

8) Studio 60 was okay. Though hard to tell where they'll go after the Pilot. Course I wish someone on SNL would have the guts to do what that guy did in the start and admit the show bites. And actually I'm hoping it improves now that one of it's head honchos Tina Fey is off doing ANOTHER show about.... SNL.

Last edited by Raja; 09-19-2006 at 04:02 PM
Old 09-19-2006, 04:08 PM
Total Fan

Happy you 'boys' are back!! Hope you enjoy the new season.

Brotherhood is decent. Nip/Tuck not so sure about this season. Will take time for me.
~~ CherylS ~~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

1. Great caps of Christina. Damn she`s hot as hell. I really would love to see her show her goodies soon.

2. I also would love to see the good outtakes. Besides that black dress would look much on Alexis on the floor beside my bed.

3. Now that`s what i would love to see on the show this season. It wouldn`t be too much for Lorelai to give Rory a little playful spank. BTW Naughty Rory = good and .

4. Keira is fine the way she is IMO. Besides she would look weird with bigger boobs.

5. I also thought Studio 60 was alright. Still i`ll tune in again, especially in the episode where Lauren will be guest starring, where i hope we get to see a little more of Lauren, if you know what i mean. BTW we all know Lauren`s special connection to Studio 60, who i`m very envious of.
Old 09-20-2006, 10:44 PM
Passionate Fan

1) Heya Cheryl. And yeah. Nip/Tuck is like that. Sometimes an episode is brillioant. But oftentimes it meanders and aimlessly and tries to shock just for the sakes of shocking... and ends up befuddling or even boring.

2) On the last two episodes. Two comments. First Christian had no choice but to punch that guy. I figured it would be something homophobic but that kid really didn't take a hint that his advances weren't wanted and needed to be woken up.

And second I almost hope the show doesnt go on too much longer because that daughter of theres is going to messed up. Not just because the very nature of the show says as soon as the actress hits puberty she'll become a heroine addict involved in group sex but her parents seem to be taking out all their frustration over the babies defect on her.

They need to look at the mess they made of their son and perhaps.. try to do something different.

3) Yeah. Will be good seeing Lauren on Studio 60. As for the show I hope it doesn't end up trying to worship SNL which has all gone lame. I actually only gave the show a watch because I love Sarah Paulson.

4) Looks like SNL is going to be purging a lot of their talent. Hopefully they'll keep Darrell Hammond is the best of the lot.

5) Kidnapped is lame.

6) Alexis looking hot as hell (even as she tries to cool off). And she even shows off her patriotism. Need to find a better version of this pic.

Reply   Post New Thread