Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2006, 01:28 AM
Master Fan

LL can only get back together when the "real" Lorelai is back. And I hope this will be soon, cause I don´t know what is worse, the repulsively bad writing or LG trying so hard to cover it up......and LC just make me sick....
FuzzyCerts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 01:55 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyJr3000 (View Post)

Luke apparently does not know how to swim, even though he grew up with a dad who liked fishing and was building a boat, even though the guy himself is an avid fisher who is BUILDING his father's boat, even though Luke is a nature-camper-guy. Sorry. THis doesn't make logical sense. A person that age would know how to swim if his hobbies included fishing. Unless they really wanted us to believe that Luke doesn't really fish the REAL MANLY way (and in that case, they've de-masculinized Luke and that is all sorts of wrong). Plus, he has been in a rowboat. Sorry. I just can't get over this. My grandfather is a fisher also. He's never taken swimming lessons (at least I don't think he has) but he swims ALL THE TIME. And he's got enough knowledge as a lifeguard. Sorry. I'm just not buying this from LUKE.
plus he went snorkeling on that cruise with nicole.
Old 11-08-2006, 04:52 AM
Passionate Fan

Enjoyable light-weight episode. Set-up for next weeks episode.

1) I liked Luke's smackdown of Kirk. Even though it was meant to draw parallels between what happened with him and Lorelai Luke should've talked with Lulu instead. Drop the loser.

2) Swim instructor looks like she could've been Shane's mom. Bleach + bad haircut = romantic stick figure. If they meant it to go anywhere they would've had someone appear prettier and younger. (Not meant as a knock on the actress since the show is known to ugly up otherwise pretty actresses to make them less competition for the stars).

3) I liked the scene of Chris feeling regretful over the time he never had with Rory. Lorelai was right that there is nothing you can do about it now and you just need to move on and do the best you can. Probably a few people will criticize her for minimizing it but what can she say except to encourage him to do better? He knows what happened and he regrets it. And in the end alls well that ends well.

4) Rory is not a very good editor in terms of dealing her staff. I remember when I did the whole school newspaper thing at a similar newspaper (luckily got out of it after a year since I wasnt really all that good). The editors went out of their way to take the staff out to bars and talk and bond with them. Since the staff tended to spend long hours together you had a lot of staff centered parties.

That Rory would go out of her way NOT to know the staff doesnt speak well of her and makes me wonder how she ever became editor. Oh wait. I remember the ludicrous contrivance.

5) Note to Chris. Been both to Sugarloaf and Killington. Killington is by far better.

6) A Capella Bon Jovi?

7) Most unrealistic part of the episode: The Aerie Girls having thought bubbles. I simply cannot accept that they have thoughts running through their heads. Aerie Girls must die.

8) Almost forgot. Loved the April-Luke scenes. And April and Lane were great together. But isn't 13 a little old for a babysitter?

9) On the teaser for the next episode. Can't go too far and might even be deceptive. In the end it simply comes down to this. David Sutcliffe has never been willing to commit to the show. Which is why Lorelai and Chris haven't really been together (save for what amounted to not much more than a one night stand) until now. Marriage or even being a longterm love interest requires David Sutcliffe to commit for seasons rather than episodes and to my knowledge he has yet to fully join the cast. Color me skeptical over something like that ever coming to fruition. And promo guy is usually a lying bastard.
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself

Last edited by Raja; 11-08-2006 at 05:20 AM
Raja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 04:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja (View Post)
In the end it simply comes down to this. David Sutcliffe has never been willing to commit to the show.
Nope, it´s because LC are not meant to be....
FuzzyCerts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 08:08 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma_Jane (View Post)

Steph
, I completely agree about the lack of thought that goes into some of the storylines. Luke not being able to swim is such a piss-weak way of giving him some female attention.
Didn't Lorelai once mention something about Luke swimming in the lake one time too? Or was that a fanfic... hahaha reality has no place in my world!
Yes, she mentions in 3.04 having seen him swimming in the lake. I even have the quote.
Quote:
LORELAI: I’ve seen you swimming at the lake so I’ve seen you with your shirt off.
See how ridiculosu this is?
MickeyJr3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 08:23 AM
Total Fan

I still got to watch the episode but I just wanted to say one thing:

Quote:
Marriage or even being a longterm love interest requires David Sutcliffe to commit for seasons rather than episodes and to my knowledge he has yet to fully join the cast.
In the GG universe I don't really think that DS being a regular is necessary for a merriage or whatever. Nicole was with Luke for more than 1 year. They stayed married for months and she was hardly ever on-screen. Granted that Luke is not Lorelai Gilmore alias the 'heroine' of the show, but still they could go down that route if they'd like to.
Old 11-08-2006, 08:30 AM
New Fan

I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyJr3000 (View Post)
Yes, she mentions in 3.04 having seen him swimming in the lake. I even have the quote.

See how ridiculosu this is?
After being portrayed as such a manly man, and now saying that he doesnt swim... What a load of crap!! But in defence of the writers, ASP was also guilty of doing the same thing... E.g when Luke told Lorelai that he had a Lukes and that the owners helped him alot in setting us the diner after his father died. Where as in the episode when Lorelai asks Luke for help in setting up the dragon fly, he told her that he didnt have any help and that he had to learn everything himself. Sorry I dont have direct quotes.

There is definately something wrong with the writing. Its like they're trying too hard to get it like ASP's writing. The intelligence in the writing just isnt there. For me the best epi to date was Lorelai'f first cotillion.

Maybe if they just stop trying soooooooo hard.

BTW, this is my first post. love the threads!
kouky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 08:46 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Luke also does NOT so nonchalently accept sticky buns. No way. He'd think at least a few seconds before eating junk food. He does not LIKE junk food.
The point was that he was so desperate for any food that wasn't soy that he'd eat anything "real". I don't think he cared whether or not it was junk in this one case because he hated the vegan food so much.

Quote:
That Rory would go out of her way NOT to know the staff doesnt speak well of her and makes me wonder how she ever became editor.
Some editors might go out of their way to get to know their staff, but I don't think all of them do. Doyle didn't, and he was fine as an editor. I don't think Rory not hanging out with her staff outside of the paper says anything about her as an editor. All it says is that maybe she (and the others) have other things to do and maybe don't have a lot in common.

Rory is on friendly terms with them though. She gets along with everyone, and they all like and respect her. I don't think she needs to go out for drinks or dinner with them or hang out with them to better run the paper.

Quote:
I liked the scene of Chris feeling regretful over the time he never had with Rory. Lorelai was right that there is nothing you can do about it now and you just need to move on and do the best you can. Probably a few people will criticize her for minimizing it but what can she say except to encourage him to do better? He knows what happened and he regrets it. And in the end alls well that ends well.
I agree. I don't really get what others wanted Lorelai to say. "You're right. You were a crappy father for missing out on the last 22 years." That wouldn't have been productive of her to tell Chris. What can any of them do about the past? He obviously knows missing out was wrong, and the only thing he can do is move on and try to improve.
RoxyBlueGirl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome

Quote:
There is definately something wrong with the writing. Its like they're trying too hard to get it like ASP's writing. The intelligence in the writing just isnt there. For me the best epi to date was Lorelai'f first cotillion.
IMO there's nothing wrong with the writing, it's witty, smart and GG-like IMO, I so far, liked all the episodes we've gotten, despite that I'm not pleased with the storylines, but that doesn't make the writing bad, there's a difference between writing and storylines.

IMO in general I think it's wrong to compare this season to previous seasons when it comes to writing. New person in charge and ASP is no longer in the picture who is known for adding her own part in the scripts. In general I also think that people should just enjoy the season, Dave Rosenthal was left with a big mess storyline wise and he has to clean it up. IMO that should be taken in consideration.

I can't comment on the Luke not swimming since I haven't seen the ep yet.

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
heartღaflutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 10:29 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Luke apparently does not know how to swim, even though he grew up with a dad who liked fishing and was building a boat, even though the guy himself is an avid fisher who is BUILDING his father's boat, even though Luke is a nature-camper-guy. Sorry. THis doesn't make logical sense. A person that age would know how to swim if his hobbies included fishing. Unless they really wanted us to believe that Luke doesn't really fish the REAL MANLY way (and in that case, they've de-masculinized Luke and that is all sorts of wrong). Plus, he has been in a rowboat. Sorry. I just can't get over this. My grandfather is a fisher also. He's never taken swimming lessons (at least I don't think he has) but he swims ALL THE TIME. And he's got enough knowledge as a lifeguard. Sorry. I'm just not buying this from LUKE.
Sorry but my father (who by the way is now 65) is a regular fisherman for a long time but he doesn't know anything about swimming.
That's why I found absolutely believable that Luke didn't know either even at his age.
Best female characters : Lorelai(Gilmore girls),Claire(Outlander),Scarlett(Gone with the Wind),Kahlan(Legend of the seeker),Miss Parker(The Pretender),Katniss(The Hunger games),Bones(Bones),Bree (DH),Root (POI),Spencer(PLL),...
Nanours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 10:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinystar (View Post)
New person in charge and ASP is no longer in the picture who is known for adding her own part in the scripts....Dave Rosenthal was left with a big mess storyline wise and he has to clean it up.
I agree. I think it's impossible not to compare this season to the rest of the seasons, but considering there's a new person in charge after six seasons of one person/couple and new writers, I think he's doing a pretty good job. The New York Times article from yesterday noted that the show now seems to be a lot more heart, and I can see that to a point, but I don't think it's necessarily negative.

And you're right. DR had a lot to deal with when ASP was gone. I think he's been doing a pretty decent job. I'm sure it's not easy for him to come in with all these storylines that have been building for several seasons and that a lot of fans are really unhappy about. It's also probably difficult to try to bring the same unique quality to the writing that ASP brought. Didn't ASP say she and Daniel wrote around 90 of the episodes? That really doesn't add up to very many episodes for other writers to practice writing in ASP/DP's styles.

Last edited by RoxyBlueGirl7; 11-08-2006 at 11:32 AM
RoxyBlueGirl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 05:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Very boring. I almost forgot the entire thing as soon as it was over.

Chris/Lorelai-- I've never been a fan of them as a couple, but they used to have good chemistry at least. What happened? They seem so unnatural together now. And they are still extremely immature. I mean, Lorelai, for God's sake, why is it such a big deal if Richard and Emily have dinner with their granddaughter? I thought you grew out of that sort of jealousy a couple seasons ago? Remember how mature you were the last two seasons? REMEMBER?! Honestly, she was acting like such a bratty teenager-- the Lorelai that some people have always complained about is really shining through this season.

Luke stuff was good. April is meh. I liked Lane. Paris was good. The absence of Logan was wonderful. Liked Rory setting up Lorelai and Christiopher with Emily and Richard. Overall rating: 5/10.
Old 11-08-2006, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I agree. I think it's impossible not to compare this season to the rest of the seasons, but considering there's a new person in charge after six seasons of one person/couple and new writers, I think he's doing a pretty good job. The New York Times article from yesterday noted that the show now seems to be a lot more heart, and I can see that to a point, but I don't think it's necessarily negative.
I agree with you on this.. I didn't really like that article, but they thought the 'more heart' part was a bad thing, while I feel it's a good thing. That we learn more about the emotions and feelings of the characters, something I always felt that was lacking in previous seasons. I'm glad we got those feelings from all the characters now.

ASP/DP wrote pretty much all the episodes, with some exceptions, but IMO the writing staff pretty much consisted out of them.

Quote:
I'm sure it's not easy for him to come in with all these storylines that have been building for several seasons and that a lot of fans are really unhappy about.
Exactly. I think even ASP would go down the CL route, had she been doing the 7th season..

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
heartღaflutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 07:09 PM
Absolute Fan

kouky , Welcome to Fan Forum and the GG board
Old 11-08-2006, 10:39 PM
Master Fan

Well I saw “Go, Bulldogs”. I really enjoyed it. The teaser was inspired, with Lorelai ringing Emily and being all mischievous in order to stay home with Chris. It was wonderful that Lorelai wanted to forgo looking at curtains to spend the night hanging out with her guy. Emily and Lorelai’s conversation was filled with sparkling humor and interaction between mother and daughter of old. Lorelai making her poor mother totally confused, and phased, all in a light hearted rather non harsh way. It was cute. The machine talking was great- Lorelai showed her quick witted thinking, once more. I actually found it was great evidence of how far Emily and Lorelai have come in their relationship- how close they are theses days, for Lorelai to have an arrangement with her mother to look at her new curtains. It was a very sweet thing to have on the agenda. Of course tho, we all know nothing beats a movie and cuddling with the man who makes her world shine. The kiss and hugging was awesome, they have really settled into a cozy couple situation. They are natural and happy. Nothing means more then spending a quiet night together. I also liked the way the movie was not paused when Lorelai rang Emily- movie night rules were in effect. It was fab. The movie was also one that was classic Lorelai and Chris to be enjoying together, and both relishing watching. It was obscure enough, yet classic and smart in feel and dialogue, a film the 2 would know well. A rare hidden gem of a film, to be appreciated by sophisticated movie buffs like them.TERRIFIC TEASER.

The scene where Lorelai was learning French to me was the weak spot in the C/L interaction. Lorelai, while funny, seemed hyper and annoying. Chris was feeling it too. I did like the way he brought her coffee tho. It sweet and cute. Lorelai and Chris just didn’t seem to be on the same page with the speaking French thing. Lorelai was treating it as a joke, and Chris was endeavoring to bring some semblance of studiousness to the process. They just seemed a little at cross purposes. They didn’t engage on the same wavelength as they usually do. And I really found it off kilter that Chris could not tell if Lorelai was joking or not about the Olay. He ALWAYS knows when she is kidding around. He has the woman pegged. He just seemed lost in that scene as to where Lorelai was coming from. This kinda cheapened the keenly insightful way the 2 have of reading each other. They are masters at understanding the moods and intentions of one another. I didn’t like it that my couple was out of step. It is just not them. It’s like the writers were trying to show some incompatibility, so they had to change the characters in order to do so. The whole flow of the scene just felt off, as did C/L as a seemless entity. It was jarring. Also, I found Lorelai’s mail thing nuts. We’ve seen her open her mail before. Again, you got a sense of Chris thinking Lorelai was mad, and insane, and that was grating on him.

There were a couple of true highlights in the scene however, the first being Lorelai’s smile when Chris said they should go to parents weekend cos they are together now. Lorelai’s smile was heartwarming. She was so happy and blissful that they are a couple. She loves that they are an item. The look was one of total tranquility, and security. She feels she belongs. I did love the shampoo bit with Chris saying he would wash her hair. They found the rhythm of familiar and comfortable banter, once more. They were adding to each other’s remarks and really relating to each other. There was a warmth and tenderness talking about washing Lorelai’s hair, it was not sexual in the least, just affectionate, and loving. It was great to see. It is only with Chris, cos Lorelai feels at ease, that she can dispense with her “dirty” shield with men and be real and warm as a person. I also really loved that Chris commented on liking Lorelai’s hair unwashed, he just had a warmhearted way about him, he was cherishing Lorelai in a very easygoing, and adoring manor. He just showed that he observed and loved little things about her. It was amazingly awesome. This is how a man should notice his lady, and treasure her for every small detail.

Signing into parents weekend was kinda dull. Lorelai again seemed manic, and Chris seemed a little frustrated with her, I can’t blame him, but again it put a dampener on the C/L bond. The 2 were just not their usual sympatico selves. Chris did calm Lorelai down for 5 seconds tho, which was good. He was very patient with her, and very calm, altho you could see the frustration was there. He was not cynical and cold like Luke would be. He calmed her in the tender way he so often does, when Lorelai can get a little carried away. Of course she is usually not manic tho, and there is some compatible banter to go with the calming of OTTness. In that signing in scene tho, Lorelai was just full steam hyper, and not that charming. It kinda sucked, and again was a slight example as to why C/L are (supposedly) not perfect. Again, this has been manufactured.

I really did love C/L talking about Chris’ name tag tho, after speaking to Rory on the phone. I found this was pure C/L and WHY they make the right pairing. Lorelai was teasing Chris about his name tag, but it was all in a fun way, and it was all done in an intelligent bantering way. There was a closeness, and smart way of conversing. Plus, Chris, as part of the smartness, could hold his own and comment back about the superman name tag. To which Lorelai ran with the superman bit, and this again displayed how flawlessly the 2 interact. They were on the same wavelength. They then kept going with the banter in the scene. They really were chatting in their usual sparkling, and compatible way. They were 2 ppl charmingly interacting as a unit. And then Lorelai saying she needed to be 15 paces away from Chris was cutely flirty. It was testament to how close the 2 are, and how they can joke in a good hearted way. This has always been part of the C/L rapport- they joke in a open and tender way. It’s not mean, just totally natural, and comfy.

The Yale parents thing was good with poor Chris feeling bad that he was not there enough for Rory. I think he is hard on himself tho. I mean, yes, he wasn’t there all the time, but really Lorelai kept him at arms length as far as they went personally, and also didn't seek to share the experience of parenting, and so Chris found it hard to self start on his own, and know how to be a dad. If Lorelai had been openly encouraging, rather than just leaving the door open, I’m sure Chris would have come to the party more. Everyone needs support- Lorelai had a whole town, and close friends. I feel it is not all Lorelai’s fault, of course, Chris was kind of a flake. It is testament to his depth of character that he feels guilt and remorse. He is a deep feeling, self-aware guy. He has always felt bad over his inabilities as a father. Again tho, I feel it remarkable and wonderful Chris keep up with Lorelai and Rory as much as he did given his age, and lack of support. It has always been a strength of Chris- his awareness of his mistakes. At the parents weekend lunch, I also liked that fact that Lorelai and Chris altho taken aback at the “Wife” comment, both had a sense of flattery and enjoyment about the label. It was sweet. I also loved Chris rescuing Lorelai from Emily. He once again knew to jump in and save her, and he did it wonderfully. He always has her back. “He saved her. She loves him........”

The lecture was great. Actually, I loved it all the way through the ep that Chris was enthusiastic and eager about discovering new information and expanding his mind. This was another thing I found annoying about the C/L interaction, that fact that Lorelai was enjoying being ignorant and just making fun of everything. Chris was finding this irritating too. Again, he was so right to find her aggravating. Anyway in the lecture Lorelai was annoying and highly inappropriate talking non stop, and going on about Emily and Richard, and behaving like a child. I loved Chris listening intently to the professor tho, and finding it all fascinating. I thought Chris’ inquisitiveness and thirst for knowledge was fabulous, and showed what a smart and serious man he is. Lorelai was so a pain in his butt. Kudos to Chris for keeping track of the universal info, while Lorelai was being a silly, dizzy, moron in his ear. Chris’ question was intelligent, and very impressive to know to ask such a question as a layman. My mum who is a scientist, gave Chris great points for asking such a question. She said most ordinary ppl would not even know to inquire about how we know the universal constant correlates with dark matter. She thought Chris was very cleaver, and bright. He has an inquiring and perceptive mind. It was beautiful that Lorelai was at least proud of her man for being so smart. She was beaming. She knows she has a smart one in Chris, and she does treasure that. He is a stimulating, and alert man. Having a man who can converse on a high level no mater what the subject is what Lorelai responds to and cherishes, despite some annoying dissing. Underneath she is attracted to an insightful (perspicacious?) mind. She needs that in her life to stay stimulated. I also loved the fact our pair went to a lecture about the universe, it kinda gave off a vibe of their own universal love story. Their love is a cosmological constant. I just found it dazzling.

When they got to the paper, I loved the way they were happily talking about Rory being a dictator. They were leaning all close to each other. I liked that Rory was so happy to see her parents. I really loved that Lorelai fun-teased Chris about being a geek. It was warm, and brimming with high regard for him as a person- her person.

I thought Chris inviting everyone out to lunch was nice and very sweet. No one was really close at the dinner, altho they all seemed to be enjoy themselves in their own ways. That one boy was loving chatting to Chris. Rory found it a little odd since they all didn’t normally socialize, but it was not a complete disaster. No one actual seemed drunk at the lunch. It was only after when Rory was being an officious cow, that we got the drunk stuff. And how is it Christopher’s fault everyone got drunk? They are all adults he didn’t force the wine into them. He’s not their father, it’s not his job to keep them in check. Lorelai and Chris didn’t seem drunk at all. I just felt sorry for Chris, more than anything, that his daughter abruptly, and rather rudely interrupted the lunch and was all pissy.

I really liked the banter after the rugby. C/L were happily and naturally bantering about the game. They were both throwing lines in and adding to the discussion, they were having a enjoyable, and fun time talking. They just share the same sentiments about things and speak in the same language, as always, of course. I found Chris being down on himself sad. He did miss a lot with Rory, but he did try over the years. It’s nice Lorelai didn’t let him feel bad about his absence, I just wish for once tho she would reinforce what he did do right over the years with keeping up contact. Again, with Chris feeling bad, I wish Lorelai had told him he wasn’t the one who forced the paper people to get drunk. It was not his fault. True, he wanted to be a super dad by getting to know Rory’s friends and be involved, but it all came from the heart. He just doesn’t need to make grand gestures. Rory enjoys being with her dad. And, I’m glad Chris realized that was all Rory needs. The apology to Rory was unnecessary tho. And Rory was really quiet the condescending little miss with “Dad,. No don’t worry about it”. Back to the walking outside with Lorelai and the acapella: I loved that Lorelai was so encouraging that she and Chris have plenty of parenting time left. That was all really heartfelt from her. The joking about rehab, was also classic Lorelai and Chris. They speak the truth coated by outlandish scenarios and metaphor. It makes it all the more poignant, really, cos they are making a point using sparkling banter that is fun and light, all the while underlining the seriousness of the situation. It’s all so great cos they both are so amused by the banter, and further show how comfortable they are giving and taking advice from one another, in a whimsical way that hits home.

I loved Chris putting his arm all the way around Lor and her responding in kind. It showed just how secure and sure Chris felt in that moment. Lorelai had given him a shot in the arm of self worth. They both loved being so cozy, It was so so wonderfully relaxed. The arm touching and hand holding had been great all day, but the all encompassing one arm embrace made for an even more delightful picture. I loved the choir singing “Living’ on a prayer”. The lyrics fit will with C/L in a sense. It’s kinda true, if you take it slightly out of context, that is doesn't matter if they make it (end up together) cos their love is eternal and will never be lost. Back with the actual meaning of the song, it’s totally true that they've got each other and that is so much to have in life. They are compatible, and work together. What they have is more than most ppl have in a romantic partner ever. They will keep the love alive in their hearts always. And, they do need to give it a shot, a love like that must be given a chance. And regardless of anything else in life they are halfway to having a perfect life cos they have each other.

The end scene was nice with bringing coffee and donuts. It was again, sweet and heartfelt from Chris, he was still being a super dad on a Clark Kent scale tho, small gestures, that mean a lot. He is a great dad. C/L are a great parenting unit. It was nice he was looking out for everyone and sobering them up with coffee, even tho their stupid drinking was not his fault. I loved that Chris wanted to see the paper in action. Again, small involved steps. As I said before, Rory was kinda brat to daddy, but I did like it that she also just seemed a little sad she didn’t get to have lunch alone with her mum and dad. Rory was good naturedly mischievous with the dinner set up. It tied in nicely with the teaser and Lorelai getting out of seeing Emily. She could not escape for long. Good on Rory for dishing out some Lorelai medicine. Even tho it was annoyingly motived by being mad at her dad. It was nice Rory could cause both parents some discomfort, and you could tell she liked doing it to both of them too. It was all done in fun. Rory was actually resourceful and smart and also actual likable by this action. She was not just being a high and mighty bossy cow. I loved the look on Rory’s face as C/L left, it was one of happy mischief, but also she was pleased to see her mum and dad so close as a couple. There was this content family vibe from Rory.

All in all ENTERTAINING EP!!!!!!!: 7.5 out of 10.