Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 06-17-2008, 09:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eveishxx (View Post)
I know! I'm glad I picked those adjectives to describe her voice because it describes her voice perfectly. I remember people commenting on BWO that only Bonnie could make a villianess so sexy! And that's just SO true!
You certainly picked the perfect words to describe Bonnie's voice, Eve! I've always had trouble putting it into words because it's just that amazing. And she totally made that villianess sexy!

OH and how I can forget? Her gorgeous hair! Bonnie Wright is blessed with a beautiful, straight, shiny red mane.

I'm so jealous.

~Sana~

Name's Sana
My LiveJournal
Thanks to luna_ann for the avi!
*Fergie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 09:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjb13248 (View Post)
I was just thinking today that Bonnie would make a great dramatic actress. She has a very unique voice that I think could pull off drama pretty well. And her facial expressions from the more dramatic moments of the Harry Potter movies are good indicators as well.
Agreed. Bonnie had some good dramatic type moments in The Replacements episode that she was in. Mix that with her facial expressions in OotP and we have one young kick ass dramatic actress on our hands!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gean
Aye, she has. She could be the next...hmm...no, she can make her own legacy in the entertainment industry, as an actress or working behind the camera.

You guys... Oi, Eve how can you do that to Ashlie? :nono
She definitely will! Bonnie will be the next Nicole Kidman. And Nicole is damn talented and gorgeous. Not to mention both her and Bonnie can sing. I'd love to see Bonnie behind the camera, but I'd also love to see her in a movie musical and hear her sing! -dances at the thought-

I hope you meant 'you guys' in a good way!

I'm not doing that to Ashlie, silly! I said that I'd never cheat on her! Admiring someone from afar and having a platonic love for them isn't cheating! I still love Ashlie with all of my heart! I'd never hurt her. Ever, ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonrevilla123
Yes Eve, like Harry & Hermione's love, we are above that. We have a beautiful, pure love that is platonic. We are content to love from afar, our ship will never sail. We just have to content ourselves with our fanfiction, and make lots of OOC smut fics, because we are beyond physical love!
Yes we are! We'll be the tragic ship that was never meant to be! Complete with OOC smut!fics and everything, just like you said! We're above any type of physical or romantic love whatsoever! We're better than that!

Oh god. I'm dying of hysterics!

ETA -

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Fergie* (View Post)
You certainly picked the perfect words to describe Bonnie's voice, Eve! I've always had trouble putting it into words because it's just that amazing. And she totally made that villianess sexy!

OH and how I can forget? Her gorgeous hair! Bonnie Wright is blessed with a beautiful, straight, shiny red mane.

I'm so jealous.

~Sana~
Thanks! I hate to toot my own horn, but I did do a good job on that one! Bonnie's voice is so amazing that I hard a time describing it for the longest time after I watched that episode! She rocked so hardcore!

I know! I'm jealous too. She's gorgeous. I wish I had her looks and hair and everything!

Okay, seriously guys. I'm off to wine, dine and sleep. Love you all! Behave while I'm eating and sleeping, won't you?

...Yeah right! When Eve is away the Bonnie fans will play!

Last edited by Eveishxx; 06-18-2008 at 12:02 AM
Eveishxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 09:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Bonnie can sing? Seriously??? Wow, did not know that!

~Sana~

Name's Sana
My LiveJournal
Old 06-17-2008, 09:39 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yes...let this thread flourish!
KJJ1588 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 09:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonrevilla123 (View Post)
Yes Eve, like Harry & Hermione's love, we are above that. We have a beautiful, pure love that is platonic. We are content to love from afar, our ship will never sail. We just have to content ourselves with our fanfiction, and make lots of OOC smut fics, because we are beyond physical love!

ETA: Yes, Kev, my real name is Joy.
Oh my, don't let the Aurors hear you saying that. Oh you too Eve.

Right, because you and Ashlie got married during that memorable hug release day, that's phenomenal indeed.

Quote:
She definitely will! Bonnie will be the next Nicole Kidman. And Nicole is damn talented and gorgeous. Not to mention both her and Bonnie can sing. I'd love to see Bonnie behind the camera, but I'd also love to see her in a movie musical and hear her sing! -dances at the thought-
Yeah, Nicole Kidman is good, Bonnie can take lessons from her. Wait, maybe Bonnie can do a remake of Moulin Rouge, Nicole's a redhead there too right? Who knows, Bonnie also might win the best actress award.

Quote:
I was just thinking today that Bonnie would make a great dramatic actress. She has a very unique voice that I think could pull off drama pretty well. And her facial expressions from the more dramatic moments of the Harry Potter movies are good indicators as well.
She got the goods, she definitely should go for the dramatic actress role.
Old 06-17-2008, 09:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjb13248 (View Post)
Yes, I think she has the capability to be a good/great actress. One of our drama teacher said that if you can convey emotions by just using your eyes, then you are in the right path.

I would love to see her do period films (Jane Austen novel types, with angsty/love story plot?). I think she has the classic type of face. She looks regal and poised, cultured and well mannered. But I also love to see her do indie ones.

ETA: Gean, I actually got that words from their camp. That's what they've been saying after DH came-out. A Harmonian posted a comment similar to that in one of my flist's post about her review of the book...

Last edited by jonrevilla123; 06-17-2008 at 09:55 PM
jonrevilla123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 09:51 PM
Ultimate Fan

Did someone say Aurors? We can mention them here?

Yeah Harry and Hermione=PLATONIC! MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Old 06-17-2008, 09:56 PM
Master Fan

Oops, that was an accident. It just slipped.

Quote:
Yes, I think she has the capability to be a good/great actress. One of our drama teacher said that if you can convey emotions by just using your eyes, then you are in the right path.

I would love to see her do period films (Jane Austen novel types, with angsty/love story plot?). I think she has the classic type of face. She looks regal and poised, cultured and well mannered. But I also love to see her do indie ones.
I agree. Personally, I'd love her do Elizabeth from Pride and Prejudice. But it might not become possible since that book have already lots of remakes.
Old 06-17-2008, 09:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gean (View Post)
Oh my, don't let the Aurors hear you saying that. Oh you too Eve.

Right, because you and Ashlie got married during that memorable hug release day, that's phenomenal indeed.

Yeah, Nicole Kidman is good, Bonnie can take lessons from her. Wait, maybe Bonnie can do a remake of Moulin Rouge, Nicole's a redhead there too right? Who knows, Bonnie also might win the best actress award.
Oh, we're not being serious. We're only joking around! I'm not trying to be mean or offensive in any way, honestly.

It was! It was the happiest day of my life!

That'd be so cool! I can imagine Bonnie taking singing lessons from Nicole, or my other ideal Broadway actress Susan Egan. It'd be awesome if Bonnie were in a Moulin Rouge remake. Maybe Dan can be the Christian to Bonnie's Satine after some extended vocal training?! Kidding. That'd be insanely cheesy! I'd love it if Bonnie would win a best actress award! Do you mean like an Oscar? I can SO see that happening one day if Bonnie continues her acting career into adulthood.

Word about Bonnie's eyes and how greatly they convey emotion and her classic face, Joy. I also think that'd she'd be great in Jane Austen novel type/period films! I'm totally with you and Gean on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJJ1588 (View Post)
Did someone say Aurors? We can mention them here?

Yeah Harry and Hermione=PLATONIC! MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!
That's right, Gean! You're taking the blame for this right here! ^ ^

Last edited by Eveishxx; 06-18-2008 at 12:03 AM
Eveishxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 10:00 PM
Ultimate Fan

I like to hear Bonnie sing.

Freebird
Old 06-17-2008, 10:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I would love to see her do period films (Jane Austen novel types, with angsty/love story plot?). I think she has the classic type of face. She looks regal and poised, cultured and well mannered.
I totally agree. Bonnie has the classic, English beauty...a part like that would be perfect!

Name's Sana
My LiveJournal
Old 06-17-2008, 10:03 PM
Ultimate Fan

I want her to play an action hero.
Old 06-17-2008, 10:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJJ1588 (View Post)
I want her to play an action hero.
Oh Kevin!! Then who would she be? Is there a well-known, British, woman action hero, besides James Bond? Or would you like her to be a Bond girl someday?
Old 06-17-2008, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Add me the list!!!!!!!

Eve is cheating on me? What?!!

Dean&Castiel

_avi:unknown
Ellipsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 10:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxcozmicstar (View Post)
Add me the list!!!!!!!

Eve is cheating on me? What?!!
No she's not. But if you would like to know the real deal, read the previous page.. You'll see
Reply   Post New Thread