View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 09:56 PM
Eveishxx
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gean (View Post)
Oh my, don't let the Aurors hear you saying that. Oh you too Eve.

Right, because you and Ashlie got married during that memorable hug release day, that's phenomenal indeed.

Yeah, Nicole Kidman is good, Bonnie can take lessons from her. Wait, maybe Bonnie can do a remake of Moulin Rouge, Nicole's a redhead there too right? Who knows, Bonnie also might win the best actress award.
Oh, we're not being serious. We're only joking around! I'm not trying to be mean or offensive in any way, honestly.

It was! It was the happiest day of my life!

That'd be so cool! I can imagine Bonnie taking singing lessons from Nicole, or my other ideal Broadway actress Susan Egan. It'd be awesome if Bonnie were in a Moulin Rouge remake. Maybe Dan can be the Christian to Bonnie's Satine after some extended vocal training?! Kidding. That'd be insanely cheesy! I'd love it if Bonnie would win a best actress award! Do you mean like an Oscar? I can SO see that happening one day if Bonnie continues her acting career into adulthood.

Word about Bonnie's eyes and how greatly they convey emotion and her classic face, Joy. I also think that'd she'd be great in Jane Austen novel type/period films! I'm totally with you and Gean on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJJ1588 (View Post)
Did someone say Aurors? We can mention them here?

Yeah Harry and Hermione=PLATONIC! MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!
That's right, Gean! You're taking the blame for this right here! ^ ^

Last edited by Eveishxx; 06-18-2008 at 12:03 AM
Eveishxx is offline   Reply With Quote