View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 09:45 PM
Gean
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonrevilla123 (View Post)
Yes Eve, like Harry & Hermione's love, we are above that. We have a beautiful, pure love that is platonic. We are content to love from afar, our ship will never sail. We just have to content ourselves with our fanfiction, and make lots of OOC smut fics, because we are beyond physical love!

ETA: Yes, Kev, my real name is Joy.
Oh my, don't let the Aurors hear you saying that. Oh you too Eve.

Right, because you and Ashlie got married during that memorable hug release day, that's phenomenal indeed.

Quote:
She definitely will! Bonnie will be the next Nicole Kidman. And Nicole is damn talented and gorgeous. Not to mention both her and Bonnie can sing. I'd love to see Bonnie behind the camera, but I'd also love to see her in a movie musical and hear her sing! -dances at the thought-
Yeah, Nicole Kidman is good, Bonnie can take lessons from her. Wait, maybe Bonnie can do a remake of Moulin Rouge, Nicole's a redhead there too right? Who knows, Bonnie also might win the best actress award.

Quote:
I was just thinking today that Bonnie would make a great dramatic actress. She has a very unique voice that I think could pull off drama pretty well. And her facial expressions from the more dramatic moments of the Harry Potter movies are good indicators as well.
She got the goods, she definitely should go for the dramatic actress role.