Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 01-26-2004, 05:02 PM
Master Fan

Nikki LOL. I know. That arse...Mmmm. Even though I'm not a huge Mets fan, I gotta say...Heh. It's yummy. And their new Asian player, their Matsui, he's not too bad either. And I usually don't like other Asian people. Guys, you know. I don't know. But he's a cutie.

PVC Your sig! Sam! "I can carry you!" Awww! I love LOTR.

icon credit: spikesbint on LJ
Old 01-26-2004, 06:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Guys!!!
I missed u!!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I came home from my trip yesterday, after 2 weeks abscent, IM BACK!!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
#2Jeter-I love u baby!
Old 01-26-2004, 09:07 PM
Elite Fan

Scull oohh and I missed that! So, he looks good, heh? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] He loves when ST is about to start! Like a little kid on Xmas eve.

Calen I knoww! I haven't seen the new asian guy but I LOVE asian guys so I gotta see him!! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Joll WELCOME BACK, GIRL!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] How was the trip??
Old 01-27-2004, 10:53 AM
Addicted Fan

BOONE INJURES KNEE - MAY MISS ENTIRE 2004 SEASON

Aaron Boone may miss the entire 2004 season after suffering a knee injury -- possibly a torn ACL -- playing basketball last week.

"I can confirm that the Yankees have been notified by his representatives that third baseman Aaron Boone suffered an injury to his left knee while playing basketball," said Yankees general manager Brian Cashman. "We are currently evaluating the extent of the injury and expect to solicit multiple opinions before providing a complete diagnosis."

You gotta be kidding. Boone? Missing the entire season????? This is terrible... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
I can ride you at a gallop till your legs buckle and your eyes roll up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you pop like warm champagne and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more.
Old 01-27-2004, 03:06 PM
Elite Fan

This is just... horrible. The only good thing that could come out of this would be getting Robin back!
Old 01-27-2004, 03:23 PM
Master Fan

Nikki [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Exactly. See, I don't know, maybe I'm not immediately attracted to Asian men because I'm Asian myself. You know? But hell, I've seen some hot Asian guys in my life. Mmm. The new Mets' Matsui is one of them, hehe.

Booooooone! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] My dad told me that yesterday. Blah! My dad was watching the YES Network last night, and they were showing game...four I think, of the 2001 WS. It was that first game we were back in NY after 9-11, and it was when Tino hit the 2-run homer with Paulie on base. And then Scott Brosius hit the winning homerun in the 10th. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I loved those two games. We should get Robin back, but I'd sure love to see Brosius back!!

Old 01-27-2004, 10:44 PM
Banned

My heart's broken. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] My BOONIE's not gonna play!! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] What am I gonna do!!!!

Ma, Lari, Nikki [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2004, 08:07 PM
Master Fan

Yuki!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I've missed you! And I'm sorry that Boone's not playing. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] Your Boone and My Chuck can sit at home and watch the games together. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Old 01-29-2004, 11:58 AM
Elite Fan

Yuki yeah, so sad. You must be taking good care of him now [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Calen if we lived close then you to could introduce me to all the Asian hotties [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Hey guys [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] ST is SO CLOSE!!
Old 01-29-2004, 04:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Guys, Im kinda lost here, I dont know whats happening...can u plz catch me up? PLEASEEEEE:d
#2Jeter-I love u baby!
Old 01-29-2004, 05:07 PM
Master Fan

Nikki That was so weird, haha. You called me Calen. Huh. Anyway, yeah. Asian hotties. There really aren't a whole lot around me, lol. To be honest, I can't think of one that I know personally. But in Queens and NYC, there's oodles and oodles. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Lari Boone injured himself, and so he's not going to be playing for the whole season. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] That's mostly the big news, so far. I told everyone that Mike Piazza will be starting some games at first base, even though it's not Yankee-related. Um..if there's other stuff, I can't think of it right now.

Old 01-30-2004, 10:14 AM
Elite Fan

Don't I always call you Calen? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2004, 10:44 AM
Master Fan

Ma- You live in Queens?

nikki- I'm confused! Who's Calen? Have fun staring at Piazza's ass! i may be too! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

joli- Welcome back!

Scully- Thanks for the article! I've been in my own little world getting ready for this trip to LA next week I hadn't heard!

OMG!! Boone is hurt!! That's it! No body please get hurt! My heart can't take it! I remember when Jeter got hurt last season! Nearly had a coronary! Don't want to go through that one again!
Old 01-30-2004, 01:58 PM
Master Fan

Nikki I don't know. Do you? I thought you called me MA a lot. LOL. Maybe I'm wrong.

Mar My own name on FF was Calen. It was short for Calenquesseiel, which is my Elvish name. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] So I used to just answer to Calen, lol. But then I told everyone name was MA. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And no, I live...well, I'm not going to say. But not Queens. My cousin is in a nursing home there, so whenever we go, my dad and I walk from the nursing home down to the convienience (sp?) store and buy her lunch. And Queens is just populated with South Korean folk. Like, that's what it is. LOL. A few others here and there. But the majority is South Korean. And they pass by on the street, and one guy who works at one of the stores...he was a hottie. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-30-2004, 08:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

:O:O:O Oh my god!!! Boone's injured?! How did that happen??!!! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
#2Jeter-I love u baby!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread