Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 01-11-2004, 07:41 PM
Master Fan

Nikki- [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Brutal...comes to mund! OMG!! the candy are the best...I mean, even the flowers die!!!

OMG!!! ST coming soon. Can't wait to see the guy sin action soon! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]
Old 01-12-2004, 12:03 PM
Elite Fan

Brutal indeed as is the fact that the Rocket just joined the Astros... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-12-2004, 02:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ROCKSTAR:
<STRONG>Brutal indeed as is the fact that the Rocket just joined the Astros... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
ARE YOU *****ING KIDDING ME??? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] That's it, he has gotten on my bad side! WTF???
When did this happen, Nikki?
Old 01-12-2004, 03:37 PM
Addicted Fan

I went straight over to the MLB site after reading the last two posts, and surely enough, Rocket has joined Andy for a year. I'm not a happy bunny...
I can ride you at a gallop till your legs buckle and your eyes roll up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you pop like warm champagne and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more.
Old 01-12-2004, 04:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mariael311:
<STRONG>

ARE YOU *****ING KIDDING ME??? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] That's it, he has gotten on my bad side! WTF???
When did this happen, Nikki?</STRONG>
I don't know, maybe yesterday. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I found out about it when I went into the MLB thread and read Kat's post, I then turned on ESPN News and there it was like Scull did with the MLB.com.

Now, I'm more calmed and less in "I wanna *****ing kill him" mode... but it hurts. I feel abandoned. lol For real.

BTW, I was flipping channels and Jeter was Hottie #45 on the 100 hotties hotties list. [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] He hates being on lists like those because then they make fun of him in the clubhouse [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

But he got his revenge when Bernie also appeared on People's 50 most beautiful people [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] He teased him to death!

Oh well, Rockets gone.
Old 01-12-2004, 05:29 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!??!?!?! But! Rocket can't play for the Astros! TRAITORRRRRRR! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

I'm going to cry. Really. -sniffles-

I hope we don't have to face the Astros this year. I really, really hope we don't. Oy.

icon credit: spikesbint on LJ
Old 01-12-2004, 10:26 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img]

Oh. My. Gawd.

I am verklempt.

Really. I heard the rumors, I refused to believe them.. I just cant wrap my head around it. Why would he do it?!
Old 01-13-2004, 09:37 AM
Elite Fan

I know how you all feel. I feel like an orphan, like my dad just left me or something [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I'm so bitter [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
Old 01-13-2004, 11:47 AM
Elite Fan

Ok, we need some cheering up. I'll bring a funny little list by our fellow Yankee fan, David Letterman. Now that ST is so close, lets hear it:

Quote:
TOP TEN Signs Your Baseball Team Is Rusty

10. When umpire yells "Ball 2!" batter runs to first base.

9. Player gets injured putting on his hat.

8. Normal infield chatter replaced with, "Please, lord, don't hit it to me!"

7. There are 16 guys playing second base.

6. They're only just getting the hang of patting each other on the ass.

5. Three whole months go by before first drug suspension.

4. Batter complains to umpire that pitches are just too darn fast.

3. John Rocker can't think of a single insulting nickname for his cabdriver.

2. They scratch their bats and cork their groins.

1. Runner gets thrown out stealing mound.
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-14-2004, 02:11 AM
Banned

[img]smilies/lurking.gif[/img] Hmmm...
Old 01-15-2004, 03:04 AM
Master Fan

Awesome Top 10. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Hey all. Sorry for posting then disappearing. Busy w/ some things. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-15-2004, 09:35 AM
Elite Fan

Jo Don't worry, at least we get to see you at all! So we know you're okay! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Hope everythings dandy! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Yuki [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Everyone seems to be lurking these days!
Old 01-17-2004, 07:26 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ROCKSTAR:
<STRONG>Everyone seems to be lurking these days!</STRONG>
I'm here [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] So have we seen the last of the changes to the line up for 2004? Any more last minute additions to the team in the pipeline do you think?

Read a great quote from George Steinbrenner on Roger Clemens:

"Roger Clemens was a great warrior for the Yankees - a teacher and a leader. He told the world he was retiring and we had no choice but to believe him."
I can ride you at a gallop till your legs buckle and your eyes roll up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you pop like warm champagne and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more.
Old 01-19-2004, 06:02 AM
Banned

[img]smilies/lurking.gif[/img]

Just kidding..

Nikki, Ma, Lari and to all my other girls [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] and more [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Buhbye!! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 01-19-2004, 08:41 AM
Master Fan

Hey all! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I haven't been lurking, just really friggin busy! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

So the other night, I was watching TV and I saw a clip from Houston of Rocket accepting his new Hummer! I got so mad, like how can you turn on your fans for a *****ing car! I don't care how nice it is! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

I mean, when he said he was retiring, the fans tried hard to make this a special season for him and he threw it in their faces. If I ever see the Rocket pitch for the Astros, I'm thinking of holding a sign that says Traitor. I dunno...I'll think of something more witty later. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Sorry, I was catching up on what's been going on and I couldn't help but express that!

Nikki- Loved the top ten. Especially number 3! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] What ever happened to his ass?