Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 01-20-2004, 01:58 PM
Master Fan

Jo Hahahahahaha. Your icon's great. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] My brother and I, at the Yanks/BoSox game we went to, wanted to buy the shirt that said "Babe. Buckner. Bucky." And then it had a big 1918 on the back. But we didn't, haha. Even though we wanted to. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Sorry for the MIA. I've been sick and there was a death in the family. So...things have been crazy. I just wanted to check in and say hello [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Be back soon [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

icon credit: spikesbint on LJ
Old 01-20-2004, 04:57 PM
Elite Fan

Mariael dont know. he just sorta dissapeared.

Calen oh, so sorry! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I just smashed my both my ring and pinky finger trying to close manually my garage door [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] It hurts SO bad. I think I've cried more than did all last year. Goshh.
Old 01-20-2004, 04:59 PM
Master Fan

Nikki Aw, thanks. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Ah! I hate it when I hurt my fingers/toes. They hurt the most, it seems. Hope they get better! Remember! Lots of ice! Ice for the first 24 hours and then heat after that. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Feel better! Well, I hope your fingers feel better, lol.

Old 01-20-2004, 05:08 PM
Elite Fan

Aw, thank you!! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] I will have ice put on once my mom gets here. I'm a coward lol

I can't believe I was soo stupid.. And my right hand! Ugh! Anyway! Thanks! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] They do feel better but they're starting to get black & blue. But hey, anything but the pain [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-21-2004, 09:27 AM
Master Fan

OMG!!! Nikki- Be careful! I hated it when I do that! OUCH!!! Feel better!!!

Calen- Sorry to hear about the death in your family!
Old 01-21-2004, 10:43 AM
Elite Fan

Mariael thanks!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I know, its swelling up but if it continues I'll go to the doctor! I guess its normal but I never get bruises so I dont know how to handle them.

Soriano and the Yankees agreed to a 1 year 5.4m contract. Go Sori!! He made so little in last 2 seasons.
Old 01-21-2004, 12:46 PM
Master Fan

Nikki- Make sure you do!!! Don't let it get too bad!

Yeah, GO SORI!!! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] I'm glad he's still going to be around. He has a lot of things to do! Records to break! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-21-2004, 02:23 PM
Master Fan

Mar Thank you! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Yeah, I read that too in today's paper. They said it was like...the highest salary since Derek Jeter's $5 Million contract when he was starting out. It was something like that. LOL. I just skimmed.

And I know this has nothing to do with the Yanks, but I read that Piazza might be starting a few games at first base. Which will be weird. Cause...he's the catcher. lol. But he can't throw to second for his life, so maybe he'll do well at first? I don't know.

Old 01-21-2004, 03:20 PM
Elite Fan

So, its official. Piazza will start a few at first? I think its time, plus, I'll get too see him a lot more and better [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]
Old 01-21-2004, 04:05 PM
Master Fan

Nikki [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] My newspaper made it sound awfully close to official if not that. It also said he's pretty optimistic about the whole thing. Which is always good. If someone can be moved without fussing and complaining, that's always a good thing. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-21-2004, 11:44 PM
Banned

[img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]How's everyone doing?? I am so sleepy.. Can't wait for the new season.. I dreamt Boone divorced his wife and married me.. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Well, back to bed.. [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]
Old 01-22-2004, 10:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ROCKSTAR:
<STRONG>So, its official. Piazza will start a few at first? I think its time, plus, I'll get too see him a lot more and better [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I wonder what you'll be staring at! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]
So first, huh? that'll be wierd!

Kat- [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Nice dream!!!

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Calen
Old 01-23-2004, 04:05 PM
Master Fan

Yuki That's a good dream! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mar We know what Nikki'll be staring at. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Yeah, first. It's odd, isn't it?

Old 01-24-2004, 08:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Burnination101:
<STRONG>Yuki That's a good dream! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mar We know what Nikki'll be staring at. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Yeah, first. It's odd, isn't it?</STRONG>
Yeah [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'll be watching that butt! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well and that face, he's just pretty [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

[ 01-24-2004: Message edited ROCKSTAR ]
Old 01-25-2004, 02:46 PM
Addicted Fan

Just what I needed to get me in the mood for the new season - there was an interview with Derek Jeter on NASN - I think it was Baseball Tonight. Boy did he look gorgeous. He was saying that he was looking forward to the new season and he thinks they've got a great line-up!
I can ride you at a gallop till your legs buckle and your eyes roll up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you pop like warm champagne and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread