Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 03-13-2004, 05:54 AM
Supreme Fan

Noone. They'll play against Southampton tomorrow [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-13-2004, 05:55 AM
T
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Nikz - Aww [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]. Good luck to your boys. Honestly said, I don't which team I'd want to go through.. I mean I still do have a bit of a soft spot for Chelsea.. even though this past year's shrunken it a fair bit.

C - good to see you on such good behaviour, posting and all [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img].

As for what's up? Not much as usual. I've been pretty much attached to PS this past few days. For some reason I seem to be on a bit of a vector sketch kick *G*.

I'd done a few things earlier, but when I was about to go to bed, I thought of one more.. since the world didn't seem too happy a place, I thought I'd at least make my desktop a bit more happywarmfuzzyfeelinginducing... That was a bit of a painful quickie as for some reason I thought sitting on my bed while making it was a good idea or I'm just lazy and didn't feel like moving (probably the latter [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ), so my back is still killing me from having leaned over my desk to reach the mouse to do that. Only time I used the keyboard for that is when I hit d to name it before saving the psd file. My lazyness astounds even me sometimes.

For this, I actually sat properly in front of the computer and got to use all the lovely shortcuts that PS has since I could reach the keyboard [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img].

ed: and yes, I am still that LOTR obsessed [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[ 03-13-2004: Message edited T ]
"Still, the underlying point held; experience as well as common sense indicated that the most reliable method of avoiding self-extinction was to not equip oneself with the means to accomplish it in the first place."
Old 03-13-2004, 06:30 AM
Supreme Fan

Hey you lazy T [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Great pics. What program did you use? Is it a program right? *feels confused* [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by T:
<STRONG>I'd done a few things earlier, but when I was about to go to bed, I thought of one more.. since the world didn't seem too happy a place, I thought I'd at least make my desktop a bit more happywarmfuzzyfeelinginducing... </STRONG>
Go to bed? Now? [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] If you don't know: Night is the sleepingtime not the day [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 03-13-2004: Message edited Macca Fan ]
Old 03-13-2004, 06:36 AM
Master Fan

T - You're rooting for Chelski? [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Are the Pool through to the QF of the UEFA Cup? I can't remember... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Buffy: "So you're going to be with me in this?"
Angel: "Shoulder to shoulder. I'm yours."
~ Chosen
Old 03-13-2004, 06:45 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by nikz:
<STRONG>
Are the Pool through to the QF of the UEFA Cup? I can't remember... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
They played against Marseille on Thursday, but jut a 1-1. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 03-13-2004, 07:43 AM
T
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Macca Fan:
<STRONG>Hey you lazy T [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Great pics. What program did you use? Is it a program right? *feels confused* [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] that I am [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. Thanks hun [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]. I did them with Photoshop CS [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].

Oh, that sentence was lacking a few words *G*. I did it last night [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]. Or was it the night before? I'm getting all mixed up with these sketches [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img].

So no sleeping during the day - my sleeping time is usually something like from 2 or 3 AM to 9 *G*.

Quote:
<STRONG>T - You're rooting for Chelski? [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Just a bit . And only because they sorta got me on the road to become a football fan *g*.

Auxerre played a 1-1 too. With PSV though. At least Tainio socred [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].
"Still, the underlying point held; experience as well as common sense indicated that the most reliable method of avoiding self-extinction was to not equip oneself with the means to accomplish it in the first place."
Old 03-13-2004, 07:57 AM
Supreme Fan

Oh, yes Photoshop. I forgot [img]smilies/embarrassment.gif[/img]

6 hours with sleeping?? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] That's not much

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Okay, it depends, why do you sleep just 6 hours [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-13-2004, 08:14 AM
Supreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Bye for now. Fradi plays soon, and of course I have to be there [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

C ya later [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 03-13-2004, 10:34 AM
T
Master Fan

No worries [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

It seems to be quite enough for me [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]. If I try going to bed much earlier, I'll just toss and turn for hours on end, so it's just not worth the trouble, you know. I'd rather tinker around with PS or surf the net or watch a movie until I feel drowsy enough [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].

Best of luck to Fradi [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-13-2004, 11:28 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Crewe vs West Brom in 20 minutes time - I don't really expect anything, but it'll be interesting nevertheless. Come on Crewe [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Teams:

Crewe: Ince, Vaughan, Billy Jones, Walker, Foster, Lunt, Sorvel, Cochrane, Hignett, Ashton, Steve Jones.
Subs: Tonkin, Robinson, McCready, Edwards, Tomlinson (GK).

West Brom: Hoult, Haas, Moore, Gaardsoe, Robinson, Johnson, Kinsella, Gregan, Koumas, Horsfield, Hulse.
Subs: Dyer, Hughes, Facey, Clement, Murphy (GK).

When a team can put guys like Lee Hughes and Neil Clemet on the bench, you know they're pretty good, so we'll have a handful. Also interesting to see Rob Hulse back on old stomping grounds - hopefully he won't be subject to abuse, as he's done too much good for the club for that to happen. Wouldn't want him to score today, though. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Anyone gonna be on MSN for Real's game later? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[ 03-13-2004: Message edited Avatar ]
Old 03-13-2004, 11:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>T - You're rooting for Chelski? [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Erm, so am I [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] It's more of the sympathetic feeling towards Ranieri than any other [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] But of course there's also the Mutu factor...*hee*

Hello C, great to see you posting here again! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

MSN? Count me in. I don't feel like going to bed early today. After all it is the weekend.

-S-
Old 03-13-2004, 12:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>As a Gunner, all I have to say is CHELSKI AGAIN!??? </STRONG>
How sweet. It's just like they're fated to be together [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Good luck to both Fradi and Crewe [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Tomorrow is Juve vs Milan, so it's time to kick some a$$!
Old 03-13-2004, 12:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by T:
<STRONG> I did them with Photoshop CS </STRONG>
Oh, is it any good? I'm still stuck with Photoshop 7, and it has served me well since I started using it. Thought I might give this one a try, provided if there's some, ehem, minor accidents encountered [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

-S-
Old 03-13-2004, 12:19 PM
T
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Dan & S

I'll come on too, in just a bit [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Saw that Crewe was still at 0-0..good or bad?

S - I was just posting something appropriate on LJ earlier, so I'll just quote myself *G*

Quote:
I was just doing something - again - with PS, filing the layers away to folders and more imporantly subfolders in my disorganizedly organized way and it once again hit me: How the hell did I ever get anything done before CS? Sure could put stuff in folders in the earlier versions, but there were no subfolders. Take that picture I linked to in my earlier post for example? It has 251 layers: vectors, two adjustment layers to add a bit of contrast & such, a fill layer of white in the back and the 320x240 cap I used for reference hidden somewhere behind... Just imagining having to handle all those without the 29 subfolders I used.. ouch. The scrolling up and down...
So yes, CS all the way [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-13-2004, 12:41 PM
T
Master Fan

S -the Real match kicked off so get on MSN already [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Hala Madrid!!! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread