Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 03-11-2004, 08:47 AM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I wanted to come back talking about how we (Juve) sucked big time on CL and that I'm still angry at them for this. Or talking about how cute is the title [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]...
but the Spain's tragedy wipes out everything, I just wanted to say here (where I know some Spanish people)I'm shocked and really sorry [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img].

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img].

G
Old 03-11-2004, 09:23 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanx gloria [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Truth is that we're all in shock here in Spain..This morning has been so hard.. They're talking about more than 186 people dead right now and more than 1000 injured..we're talking about the worst terrorist attack ever here in Spain and in the European Comunity,I think.. We're all [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

Thnx for your support guys [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 03-11-2004, 09:25 AM
Extreme Fan

double post, sorry
Old 03-12-2004, 12:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dexa:
<STRONG> They're talking about more than 186 people dead right now and more than 1000 injured..we're talking about the worst terrorist attack ever here in Spain and in the European Comunity,I think.. We're all [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
OMG, this is so terrible [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] *hugs all* I'm really sorry to hear this..

[ 03-11-2004: Message edited +Sarah+ ]
Old 03-12-2004, 01:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by T:
<STRONG>Sarah - many, many hugs [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]s [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Thanks dear [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] What's done is done. I'm sad, disappointed, angry, confused - all in one. I don't know exactly what to feel right now.

I mean, the signs are already there...I knew we can't go far this season. We failed badly at the transfer market. Davids is no more. Players are thinking of getting more money. All these inconsistency in games is just ... *sigh* We have never won an important game this year, and I'm talking about games against teams like Milan, Roma, Lazio, Inter, Deportivo. We're leaking goals and we can't even score! I mean, I don't really mind if we lose, say, 3-2 or 4-3, but wtf, a 1-0 defeat at the Delle Alpi? And that 4-0 to Roma is just too much. We need a major rebuilding here!

And also, according to reports DP will be our for 4-5 weeks. Miccoli only has a slight bruise and could be ready for the Milan game. Tudor will come back to sit on the bench. Other injuries: Conte, Iuliano, Maresca, Birindelli, Trezeguet and Zambrotta. How great, don't you think? [note sacarsm]

Right, we still have the Coppa Final against Lazio to go through. But just for the records, we've always had difficulty playing against them. God knows why. I think we'll lose. And if we don't have a good against Milan this coming Serie A match, I'm giving up all hopes. Colour-me-pessimistic!

-S-

[ 03-12-2004: Message edited +Sarah+ ]
Old 03-12-2004, 01:51 AM
Master Fan

posting this to see my post. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 03-12-2004, 02:21 AM
T
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

*sigh* I hope Juve can get their act together soon [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img].

The Spaniards didn't do to well last night. Four matches and one win. That was Villareal beating Roma 2-0 - was bit surprised to see that, but happy.

Apparenttly it was the Spanish goverment - and FA? - that said that the games hould go on to UEFA (at least some of the clubs had asked for reschduling). I do get that - not letting terrorism interrupt life - but yeah, can't imagine it having been exactly easy to concentrate either..
"Still, the underlying point held; experience as well as common sense indicated that the most reliable method of avoiding self-extinction was to not equip oneself with the means to accomplish it in the first place."
Old 03-12-2004, 06:49 AM
New Fan

CL draw:

FC Porto - Lyon
Real Madrid - Monaco (Will Morientes play?)
Chelsea - Arsenal
AC Milan - Deportivo La Coruna

Semis:
Real Madrid/Monaco - Chelsea/Arsenal
Porto/Lyon - AC Milan/Deportivo La Coruna

And I read about the terror attack yesterday. *hugs* I also saw something about there being another bomb scare today? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 03-12-2004, 09:17 AM
T
Master Fan

Thanks for posting those, Dan [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].

I haven't heard anything about Mori not playing.. Haven't heard of a player missing a match like this because of a loan.. don't know. For some reason I think that of course he'll play, but then again, the stakes are a lot higher so it wouldn't be that surprising if one wouldn't want him to play.. Who knows. I hope he does. Just as long as he & Monaco don't score any more than Real [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Oh and no comments really from me about the results of the draw, because it's all the same to me. The way I see it we have to be ready to beat everyone, so it's all the same. I'm going to panic anyway, so it doesn't really matter if it's Monaco or Milan or whoever now.

[ 03-12-2004: Message edited T ]
"Still, the underlying point held; experience as well as common sense indicated that the most reliable method of avoiding self-extinction was to not equip oneself with the means to accomplish it in the first place."
Old 03-12-2004, 12:17 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for posting the draw Dan.

It really doesn't matter to me anymore now. edited: The way I see it, it's gonna be a Real/Porto final and Real lifting the cup anytime [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

-S-

[ 03-12-2004: Message edited +Sarah+ ]
Old 03-13-2004, 03:50 AM
T
Master Fan

S - I wouldn't mind that at all [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

This was quite surprising, but nice to hear.

Though if Real is already planning one with Atletico.. well, as awful as it sounds, then I'd start worrying about too many games again.
Old 03-13-2004, 04:48 AM
Master Fan

The draw...

As a Gunner, all I have to say is CHELSKI AGAIN!???

TBH, I'm a little worried. They're due for a win against us, and I'd be crushed if they knocked us out of Europe. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Still, I'm sure the boys will be ready. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Milan...well, IMHO, they're the team to beat. And it looks like they got the luck of the draw, too. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Buffy: "So you're going to be with me in this?"
Angel: "Shoulder to shoulder. I'm yours."
~ Chosen
Old 03-13-2004, 04:49 AM
Supreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hello boys & girls! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

OT: I feel sorry for the Spanish people. Killing innocent people making me very angry [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

What's up? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-13-2004, 05:42 AM
Master Fan

Macca - I know. The Madrid bombing was horrible. [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] Just a crazy world. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Buffy: "So you're going to be with me in this?"
Angel: "Shoulder to shoulder. I'm yours."
~ Chosen
Old 03-13-2004, 05:52 AM
Supreme Fan

Crazy is not the right word. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
I wonder who'll be Liverpool's opponenet today ? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

*goes to check*