Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 02-08-2012, 03:10 PM
Elite Fan

Capello resigns on the same day Harry Redknapp is clear of all charges... coincidence?

Ideal choice for manager would be Sam Alladyce- we'd play ugly football and lose the euros, but at least Southampton would be in a better position without him as West Ham manager

Seriously I'd go Mourinho...
Old 02-08-2012, 03:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Redknapp shouldn't have Capello's difficulties with man management that's for sure.

A good day for the England team and its supporters. Before now we would have entered the Euro's with the memory of the tactical errors of South Africa ever present.

Pearce and Southgate to be in temporary charge for the Holland match.
Beyond its own sweet will. - John Greenleaf Whittier
Old 02-09-2012, 03:56 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida's Army (View Post)
Capello resigns on the same day Harry Redknapp is clear of all charges... coincidence?

Seriously I'd go Mourinho...
I never even considered Mourinho but I wouldn't be against it. I think it is Harry's to decline to be honest. I don't know if he would be willing to take England to the Euros though he really won't have much time to work with them at all. Though the language won't be a barrier so it helps!
Old 02-09-2012, 04:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida's Army (View Post)

Ideal choice for manager would be Sam Alladyce- we'd play ugly football and lose the euros, but at least Southampton would be in a better position without him as West Ham manager
Hands off!
Old 02-09-2012, 05:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

So far i know fo three players who have openly backed Redknapp for the job: Rooney, Rio and Michael Owen.

A few people are specualting that Jose might go to the Spurs job were Harry to White Hart Lane for Wembley.

Aside for that, i'm hoping that De Gea and the defence have been working to combat Liverpool's tactics of crowding him out. A bloody robbery in the Cup it was.
Beyond its own sweet will. - John Greenleaf Whittier
Old 02-09-2012, 07:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Hands off!
Nope!
Old 02-11-2012, 04:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Got a relaxing day of football today, as our game has been called off!, shame that really, still we'll be more than ready for the next game..
Old 02-11-2012, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Chelsea are 1-0 down playing Everton.

Icon Credit: my beating heart
Old 02-11-2012, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

and they lost 2-0 in the end...quite a mixture of results in the Premiere League today..
Old 02-11-2012, 12:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Got a relaxing day of football today, as our game has been called off!, shame that really, still we'll be more than ready for the next game..
Ours too - the local derby with the Vale is now scheduled for the end of February. At least we'll probably have our suspended players back for that.

Suppose the Tuesday game v. Burton is in jeopardy now too. Stupid cold snap.
Old 02-11-2012, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well it was good news for me today as Arsenal rallied to defeat Sunderland 2-1.

The Legend, Thierry Henry once again came through with the game winning goal in his final Premier League match on loan.

The Gunners` win combined with Chelsea`s loss moves them back into 4th place of the PL.

Also i`m sure y`all has heard about the handshake refusal with Luis Suarez and Patrice Evra before the Manchester United-Liverpool match. In fact here`s the video of it, which i hope that everyone will watch before it gets taken down.

I have to say that Patrice Evra showed a lot of restraint. If i were in his position, i would`ve punched Suarez. I would`ve gladly taken a ban just to lay that piece of crap out on the pitch or even make a hard tackle on him during the match. I know that it sounds terrible to a lot of people here, but i`m of the opinion that kicking these bigots` asses is the best way to stop these incidents.

Last edited by Hot Rod; 02-11-2012 at 04:43 PM
Old 02-11-2012, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
and they lost 2-0 in the end...quite a mixture of results in the Premiere League today..
Their season is pretty much over. Oh well, better luck next season.

Icon Credit: my beating heart
Old 02-11-2012, 04:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ah but psychologically it can only be good for us that you didn't play- we can go top on Tuesday if, or more likely when , we beat you. I'd rather have points on the board then games in hand and even though you have a game in hand, had you played today and won, it would have made it impossible for us to overtake you on Tuesday...

Incidently we're more than ready- the way we played today in the first half was the best we've played in months, possibly even all season. We were awesome. And, more importantly, we have our home form back and even more than that we played, pretty much, our strongest 11 today- okay put Chaplow back in ahead of either Schneiderlin or Guly Do Prado but essentially we have a fully fit squad again
Old 02-12-2012, 04:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

You got to beat us first , be a cracking atmosphere at Upton Park on Tuesday, and we'll be definately up for this game

Suarez was a prat for doing that..
Old 02-13-2012, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

yes, I think what Suarez did was so immature and lame..
Closed Thread   Post New Thread