View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 04:48 PM
Almeida's Army
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Got a relaxing day of football today, as our game has been called off!, shame that really, still we'll be more than ready for the next game..
Ah but psychologically it can only be good for us that you didn't play- we can go top on Tuesday if, or more likely when , we beat you. I'd rather have points on the board then games in hand and even though you have a game in hand, had you played today and won, it would have made it impossible for us to overtake you on Tuesday...

Incidently we're more than ready- the way we played today in the first half was the best we've played in months, possibly even all season. We were awesome. And, more importantly, we have our home form back and even more than that we played, pretty much, our strongest 11 today- okay put Chaplow back in ahead of either Schneiderlin or Guly Do Prado but essentially we have a fully fit squad again