Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 02-05-2012, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Congrats on the Hammers` win, which increased their lead at the top of the table Tracy.

Sorry about Bayern being able to only get a draw Ker.

Arsenal finally got a PL league yesterday as they crushed Blackburn 7-1 with Robin van Persie leading the way with another hat trick and even the legend Thierry Henry got in the act, scoring his first PL goal since 2004. Good win for the Gunners. It was very much needed after all the negativity surrounding them lately. Hopefully they will be a nice confidence booster for them.
Old 02-05-2012, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Thanks Rod and my, your team gave Blackburn a good thumping..

Chelsea threw away a 3-0 to draw with Man. Utd in the late game..
Old 02-05-2012, 12:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod (View Post)
Congrats on the Hammers` win, which increased their lead at the top of the table Tracy.
Rub it in why don't you! Kidding...
I guess a draw at St. Andrews, where we never get anything from, in the snow, against an inform Birmingham team was a decent result... just pleased Nolan's out for the Saints game next week
Old 02-05-2012, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Chelsea threw away a 3-0 to draw with Man. Utd in the late game..
That's good enough for me. They've been so bad recently.

Icon Credit: my beating heart
Old 02-06-2012, 04:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida's Army (View Post)
Rub it in why don't you! Kidding...
I guess a draw at St. Andrews, where we never get anything from, in the snow, against an inform Birmingham team was a decent result... just pleased Nolan's out for the Saints game next week
and so am I
Old 02-06-2012, 05:16 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
and so am I
Dunno why lol- he's a quality player- if you dont want him, we'll have him!
Old 02-06-2012, 06:24 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick HeyRee (View Post)
A fellow United fan?

Sneijder was too expensive and Modric only had eyes for Chelsea, that being said the return of Scholes could be good for Cleverly's development, particularly so with the increased pressure on him now.

Yes, we may have bought De Gea young enough to improve his skill set in regard to crosses, so as far as i am concerned Lindegaard should be first choice for th remainder of the season. The latter is also better at communicating his wishes to the defence which is important.

I agree about Lindegaard and De Gea's save yesterday was a start but doesn't make up for the points he contributed to us losing. I do want to give him a chance though.

It is great knowing there is another united fan. Being a United fan can be isolating on the internet lol.

For the first time In a long time i was incredibly proud of the players after the result at Chelsea. They shown fight in them something I haven't seen all season. It reminded me why I am a United fan although living close to Old Trafford doesn't hurt either.
Old 02-06-2012, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope they win their next match.

Old 02-06-2012, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida's Army (View Post)
Dunno why lol- he's a quality player- if you dont want him, we'll have him!
Got to admit, he hasn't done that much for us, we played much better with 10 men last Saturday..
Old 02-07-2012, 04:05 PM
Elite Fan

Man that was cold- just got back from the football- good game, Milwall are a really tough side to beat- I thought that back in August when we scraped a 1-0 win over them. Will need to see certain incidents again but it was good to have Chaplow back- now hopefully we can start doing well again!
Old 02-08-2012, 04:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Chelsea are playing Everton next. If we don't win, AVB will be gone by the end of the season.

Old 02-08-2012, 08:13 AM
Ultimate Fan

DFB Cup tonight for both my fav clubs, Bayern will be heading to Stuttgart for a leagu face off, whereas Fürth is taking on another Bundesliga team, Hoffenheim. I think it's about time for my Bayern boys to redeem themselves and show some decent performance!
Looks like Saquiri (FC Basel) is about to sign a contract till 2016 which is phenomenal and brings me back to the Robben question. Sure as hell one great player if - and that's an objecting if he is healthy and stays that way for more than 3 games in a row. He's an ass and he's mighty arrogant and apart from his footie skills I don't see any reason to extend his contract in Munich but TPTB will do so, I guess. Just my holy two cents, 's all.
Old 02-08-2012, 09:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ooooh, German football, ich liebe es. Viel Glück!

Old 02-08-2012, 10:12 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny's Dimple (View Post)
Ooooh, German football, ich liebe es. Viel Glück!
Thank you, Jenny. I'm on my way to Stuttgart right now. In this freezing cold and my father looked at me and asked me if I was insane. I simply shrugged and replied that my body was burning so RED at the moment that would keep me freaking warm. I mean that and Glühwein. Haha.
Old 02-08-2012, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Jude Law (View Post)
Thank you, Jenny. I'm on my way to Stuttgart right now. In this freezing cold and my father looked at me and asked me if I was insane. I simply shrugged and replied that my body was burning so RED at the moment that would keep me freaking warm. I mean that and Glühwein. Haha.
Ich bin aber nicht Jenny, du kannst mich Dimple nennen. Achso. Naja, dann wünsch ich dir viel Spass.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread