Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2018, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lg238 (View Post)

Either way we had the same kind of heated debate on the nashville board until the point we all couldn't go on with each other and we had to close the board. So maybe we should just watch the show and stop discussing it here on the board? Dunno
don't worry Gabriel, discussions can get heated here that's normal. i am sure we can all handle it fine. but why stopping a discussion? Alycia is in a show so we finally have new material to talk about

i find the views here very interesting and i understand everyone in a certain point.

and because of ratings, correct me if i am wrong, but aren't the ratings always constantly sinking somehow with every new episode and season? it has a peak at the start and season finale but in the middle it's steady or sinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)

See everyone around :wave. Those who enjoy the show, keep supporting it! Those that don't...good luck to you.
please don't leave Mark, i enjoy your thoughts very much

Last edited by Heda_Khaleesi; 05-22-2018 at 10:10 PM
Old 05-22-2018, 10:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes please stay Mark

I just had a crazy idea...what if Charlie is Laura's kid?
Old 05-22-2018, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I enjoy this place as well and yes the disucssions can get heated sometimes but that's normal I guess. We all are passionate about it and I think we did a good job to stay respectful and kind towards each other.

So you guys just please stay there and watch the rest of the season with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfully (View Post)

I just had a crazy idea...what if Charlie is Laura's kid?
Except she is there when Charlie is revealed to be a vulture and she would be going through alot of stuff to disguise as just another mole?!

EC | ADC

Old 05-22-2018, 10:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So why was Naomi on radio with the vultures? At some point, possibly when she is looking for the rest of the group, she finds out her daughter is still alive and with the Vultures, Charlie. She believed the story she told them about her daughter dying. She didn't know Charlie was hiding and thus able to escape when whatever really killed them all happened. Charlie is not her real name, and she thought her daughter was dead, so that's why it never occurred to her the Vultures have her daughter. But she also finds out her daughter killed Nick and she thinks there is no way she can go back to Madison now. So she joins the Vultures to be with her daughter. That is my new theory
Old 05-22-2018, 10:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Naomi showed up the same night they discovered Charlie to be a double agent. She can still be Naomis daughter, but Naomi I think, is a leader not just a follower. I think she has a soft spot for Madisons group and with Dorie showing up it takes an even harder toll her motivations. See, I think that Naomi was that second level of betrayal that the more stubborn communities wouldn't see coming. She gains their trust through sacrifice, but reaps the benfits of whatever they make of it. They raise crops to make food. Vultures steal the food. If they still can't force them to leave they burn it to the ground. Also after seeing a new preview I don't really think she is Naomi's daughter, but damn would make **** so messed up.

EC | ADC

Old 05-22-2018, 11:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

they could be keeping Charlie and brainwashing her the entire time. and Laura gets separated at some point. a lot of ways to bring it together, if they want to go that route. still i somehow doubt that she is Laura's daughter, but i'm sure they'll try to salvage her because she's a kid who had to survive or whatever.
Old 05-22-2018, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I am also not convinced by the theory that Laura is Charlie's mother but if this is true, kudos to you guys who called it

Quote:

One thought I had? They should have waited until the original series was over to have a spinoff show especially since this one starts right after the OG show and ends right before it starts.

FTWD is the 2nd highest rated and most successful show on AMC so theres that.
I agree. This way there wouldn't be so much comparison coming from both fandoms and maybe the show got even better ratings when the TWD fans switched in too since TWD would have ended.

Anyways now I think FTWD will run as long as TWD.

EC | ADC

Old 05-22-2018, 11:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for your opinions. Just a crazy thought I had in my mind. Because we have Charlie there...who probably doesn't get shot by Luciana.

Why don't we have renewal news for season 5? Just curious...I am also sure it'll get renewed.
Old 05-23-2018, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
don't worry Gabriel, discussions can get heated here that's normal. i am sure we can all handle it fine. but why stopping a discussion? Alycia is in a show so we finally have new material to talk about

i find the views here very interesting and i understand everyone in a certain point.

and because of ratings, correct me if i am wrong, but aren't the ratings always constantly sinking somehow with every new episode and season? it has a peak at the start and season finale but in the middle it's steady or sinking.
Yes there is seasonal peaks and lows for ratings, that is with every show. But FTWD's average ratings have been contantly sinking since season 1.

Quote:
So why was Naomi on radio with the vultures? At some point, possibly when she is looking for the rest of the group, she finds out her daughter is still alive and with the Vultures, Charlie. She believed the story she told them about her daughter dying. She didn't know Charlie was hiding and thus able to escape when whatever really killed them all happened. Charlie is not her real name, and she thought her daughter was dead, so that's why it never occurred to her the Vultures have her daughter. But she also finds out her daughter killed Nick and she thinks there is no way she can go back to Madison now. So she joins the Vultures to be with her daughter. That is my new theory
Quote:
Thanks for your opinions. Just a crazy thought I had in my mind. Because we have Charlie there...who probably doesn't get shot by Luciana.
Maybe she will be killed by alycia at a later point though. I also dislike the fact alycia accidentally shot john, bc this is just to promote the pacifist mentality of morgan. Like when you kill your enemies you make everything worse. If you shoot right you simply get rid of your enemies and that's it and you make sure your group lives more peaceful. The vultures are just useless tools weasting ressources. If they're not ready to participate in the rebuild of the world they shouldn't live in this world.

But wasn't charlie there at the stadium when laura first arrived. Bc in the beginning madison thought laura was charlies mum but apparently she wasn't

Quote:
Originally Posted by Movies (View Post)
Naomi showed up the same night they discovered Charlie to be a double agent. She can still be Naomis daughter, but Naomi I think, is a leader not just a follower. I think she has a soft spot for Madisons group and with Dorie showing up it takes an even harder toll her motivations. See, I think that Naomi was that second level of betrayal that the more stubborn communities wouldn't see coming. She gains their trust through sacrifice, but reaps the benfits of whatever they make of it. They raise crops to make food. Vultures steal the food. If they still can't force them to leave they burn it to the ground. Also after seeing a new preview I don't really think she is Naomi's daughter, but damn would make **** so messed up.
Who knows, but I hope at some point they kill off both naomi and charlie. They both have to die. And Morgan for being such a stupid and ignorant individual has to die as well.

Last edited by Arrakis; 05-23-2018 at 08:25 AM
Old 05-24-2018, 12:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I'm moving on though because this back and fourth is tiring and I'm way too passionate about my shows to have the same debate over and over.

See everyone around :wave. Those who enjoy the show, keep supporting it! Those that don't...good luck to you.
Will we still see you around in two weeks to discuss the new episode?
Old 05-24-2018, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alycia Debnam-Carey

^ I hope we see you again Ropetuned

And since you all made me so curious I plan to have caught up by 2 weeks with season 4
Old 05-24-2018, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

ChipLecsap.... Please tread carefully in your comments.

Some of your wording was very aggressive and uncalled for. Views and debates are welcomed here at all times. Respect others views as they respect yours. Ropetuned, I hope you'll stick around. The discussion got bit heated, I hope this won't happen again.

We'll never agree on everything, but please... Keep the discussions on a civil term.
Old 05-24-2018, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

We're all passionate about our shows so yeah, let's move on and hype the new episode. Oh wait one week hiatus

And I'd like to see you both in this thread again guys because your comments are a great addition to the discussion
Old 05-24-2018, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Heated debates are welcome. We need to remember however that our views and opinions will differ, so we need to respect everyone's views even if we don't agree.

Please try to be civil and kind towards each other with our debates.

I hope we will see everyone here moving forward, it'll be shame to lose anyone
Old 05-25-2018, 11:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ what Diana said

no FTWD tomorrow
Closed Thread   Post New Thread