Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2018, 11:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

John Dorie better doesn't die, I hope instead Laura does. Alicia was aiming for Laura because she obviously has something to do with Madison's disappearance. He will probably make it though, otherwise they would show his death.

Anyways she did it because of angst, is my take away. She's always just so angry all the time. I am very sure Naomi is the reason her mother isn't around. Maybe the reason the diamond fell?
Old 05-20-2018, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

although i find Naomi/Laura kind of annoying, damn was Jenna Elfman's acting of that scene relaying her daughter's demise superb!

in my opinion Morgan is straight up annoying, stopping John from ****ing up Vulture dude and getting in between the opposing groups. i know he wants to do some good and not killing anyone etc. but maybe he is making it worse?

i somehow start to dislike Al a bit. she became one of these "sensation lust" reporters to me. how is she going to survive a firefight between 2 groups hellbent on killing each other with just holding her camera in her hand? or maybe this is supposed to show us that even in this world the people are up for an obstacle?

i know everyone is pissed at Alicia for shooting John, but it's obvious she meant to shoot Naomi because of her betrayal of the group. they are dragging this Madison thing out so long, i am not sure if she is alive or not. last episode i was sure she is. not i am not... i mean it's the only reason i can think of why Alicia would want to kill Naomi.
Old 05-20-2018, 11:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My main issue is that most of these flashbacks aren't doing anything to forward the story. The crew goes out for some loot, someone does something bad and then gets redeemed, a minute or two convo with the Vultures that repeat the same stuff, and then rinse and repeat next episode. Present timeline is just the crew looking for the Vultures.

The only characters that are getting real development right now are John and Naomi. The others are the same like we saw in 4x01. On the other hand I am really curious for some questions to be answered. It looked like they dealt with the Vultures but obviously they came back and destroyed everything and Laura helped them. And where the hell is Madison? I hope you are wrong Tina and she is alive but you have a good point, why else would she shoot Laura?

And the first time I liked Laura was when she talked about her daughter. But after that I disliked her again because obviously she is the reason why everything went downhill.
Old 05-20-2018, 11:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yes we are getting strong character development from Dorie and Naomi, two new characters.
i think tonight revealed why. their relationship will drive the action now.

Strand has had the next amount of character development. when he said people don't change, this was a sign of him changing. he has to change. from the truck and bringing the food back etc, we are seeing him change it up, and we will see that change come to bear. i am excited for that.

who we don't see much development from are Madison and Alicia. to be fair, Luciana is just there as Nick's girlfriend, so i never expected much development for her, Nick is dead, so no need to develop him, just need to understand why things went south to get his motivation, Althea is just there to bounce off, and Morgan is there to tie the shows together. i'm not expecting much more in that regard. but i do hope we see more of Madi soon. and Alicia...well she is in a very dark place right now and i hope she can get out of there somehow.

i liked the episode a lot. tonight finally bore some fruit with the Naomi and Dorie reunion, especially at the worst of times. it gives everyone something new to work towards, at least, which is what this season has been missing. so it took time to build to that, hopefully now that they have developed a little thread they can bring us back in a bit.

i still hope we get to see more of Madi and Alicia soon but we have the complete 4B ahead of us.

and i am very sure John survives, otherwise this whole Laura/John built up and his single episode hasn't made sense.
Old 05-21-2018, 12:51 AM
Elite Fan

I love this season so much so far but I'm thinking more and more that Madison is still alive and this is just a set up. No way they'd kill her off until Kim Dickens wants off the show.

I loved finding out more about Maomi but I still go back and fourth as to how I feel about her.

Alicia really didn't mean to shoot John but I'm still intrigued with her wanting Naomi to actually die.

We are slowly learning more and more while they continue to build up the mystery and it's great storytelling

7.5/10 for me

Also, Memorial Day is next weekend so there won't be a new episode.

Last edited by Ropetuned; 05-21-2018 at 01:10 AM
Old 05-21-2018, 03:56 AM
Loyal Fan

This season is a piece of **** garbage, spending 3 years of the clarks and then suddenly shifting the story to the most boring cliche character, and the originals barely got screen time
. Seriously Alycia has more screen time as lexa when she was guestar, than in her own show where she supposed to be a lead
I think she should leave this garbage they not give her what she deserve, and its 4 season now
John is a walking creepy cliche, naomi is a **** stirrer altea is boring good job, focusing on them and annoying morgan. and the Ratings did not become magically better because of morgan, corssover was not needed
Old 05-21-2018, 03:58 AM
Elite Fan

Like all new characters we needed them to be fleshed out and they have been.

What does Lexa have to do with this? Absolutely nothing.

Her own show? This is an ensemble show and always has focused on a very diverse mix of characters

Ratings are just fine

Crossover is a matter of opinion just like the rest of your post

If you hate the show so much watch something else?

Moving on now.

Last edited by Ropetuned; 05-21-2018 at 04:05 AM
Old 05-21-2018, 04:06 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
Watch something else then? All I'll say.

get off your high horse most of us here because of Alycia, as long as she is in it, i watch but this not make it anything less garbage.
Imagining spent 3 years following Rick grimes, and then suddenly shift the story form him to random newbies and their perspective while you barely give him screentime

oh and i just put you to my ignore list, do the same, this part of the board, is Alycia fan board, I don't know when you even come here
Old 05-21-2018, 04:19 AM
Elite Fan

I come here discuss her and the rest of Fear which is more than just Alycia but I being up her character in a positive light all the time.

Alicia and the clarks have been in this season almost as much as the new characters
Old 05-21-2018, 04:37 AM
Loyal Fan

Fair enough. Just don't tell me what to do or what not to do . My priority is Alycia. Watching this show for 4 season, waiting to finally get the recognition she deserve,

and then we enter the new season and getting the biggest disappointment is not an easy thing to accept.
if you just a little fan of her or Alicia or the clarks, you can't honestly put your hand on your heart and tell me that you actually satisfied her storyline this season. and the first half is almost over

and now morgan gonna help escape the kid who killed nick
Old 05-21-2018, 05:07 AM
Elite Fan

Season only just started so even if I am dissatisfied then I've accepted that we have new characters that needed to have their story told and to be fair we've went back and fourth with the clarks

Morgans no violence bs is tiring already
Old 05-21-2018, 05:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Guys this season it's either love or hate for many and I understand both sides and please let's have a civil conversation because in the end we are all loving or at least taking a like on Alycia and support her

You can hate or love the show, both opinions are okay being expressed here but please let's be nice with each other. Creating a good atmosphere is very important for us

Besides I find it interesting to hear different opinions.

I agree about this show having changed a lot and not everyone is content with it. I personally like it still but I get when people don't
Old 05-21-2018, 05:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
Season only just started so even if I am dissatisfied then I've accepted that we have new characters that needed to have their story told and to be fair we've went back and fourth with the clarks

Morgans no violence bs is tiring already
problem with morgan is that he's is too extreme. it's either he kill everything or can't hurt a fly. and 2 episode ago, when he told Alicia " this is not what Nick would want " I mean dude you only meet him like a day ago.

but let's agree to disagree on the new characters. I would not mind them if 30% spend on them instead of 70%. for matter Alicia never get a full episode just for herself, where as this jon guy get one , , i skipped that so i have no opinion on it , it was very obvious that laura and naomi are the same and yada yada

So yeah I might be harsh but this is exactly what i was afraid of. at this point i understand why Frank wanted to leave.

but may be the last 2 episode will deliver, the promo and the sneak peek of Alicia and Naomi looks promising. but the little girl who killed nick need to die, and morgan shifting her off is already annoying , I hope morgan gets a realyty check
Old 05-21-2018, 05:47 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah lets agree to disagree and move on from that seems best.

Yeah, on Twd just a few weeks ago Morgan was slaughtering characters left and right now he's all about keeping the peace.. I literally said to my TV "make up your mind dude" and now he has John being influenced by him and giving up his guns

Yeah if they're smart they'll get rid of Charlie but I have a bad feeling that it won't be like that and Madison will try to rehabilitate her which will end up badly.

I could have sworn it was Madison on th but Allie last night saying "where is wveryone?" Until Naomi pulled up in the rover and Alicia was ready to get rid of her
Old 05-21-2018, 08:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Agree to disagree is good

My problem with Morgan is that his personality is entirely flat, he's just "that guy that struggles with morality" and nothing more. You can accurately predict what he's going to do every single time something happens.

I'd appreciate more screen time for the Clarks (or what remained of them) of course but I also like the new characters and they need to be developed somehow

I wished Alicia shot Laura/Naomi instead of John. What an unfortunate event. You gave us a beautiful episode that made us like him and for many he turned into my favorite after that episode. And then an episode later they are in danger of killing him off...No I don't think so. He will survive for sure.

Alicia is in a dark place like you said all. I hoped she would have some happy times but everything seems to get worse with each episode for her
Closed Thread   Post New Thread