Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2015, 05:56 AM
Moderator Support Team

Barry Allen | The Flash [Spoilers & Speculation] #2 : news , ideas & theories are welcomed&

Welcome to the Spoilers & Speculation Thread

x
Old 12-14-2015, 08:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the new thread.
Hope we get some more info, or set pics or something.
Old 12-14-2015, 10:04 AM
Loyal Fan

I have a feeling Felicity is in the grave and I know this has nothing to do with The Flash. Oliver asked Zoom and Barry nodded when he was sorry about missing the funeral I think Zoom grabbed Barry and prevented him to get there, he want Barry angry and will try anything to get him up to speed. The thing is Barry seems calm when he tells Oliver I believe he is staying strong and won't let Zoom dictate his feelings.
Old 12-14-2015, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for new thread sweetie

Quote:
I have a feeling Felicity is in the grave and I know this has nothing to do with The Flash. Oliver asked Zoom and Barry nodded when he was sorry about missing the funeral I think Zoom grabbed Barry and prevented him to get there, he want Barry angry and will try anything to get him up to speed. The thing is Barry seems calm when he tells Oliver I believe he is staying strong and won't let Zoom dictate his feelings.
So you mean in the upcoming episodes we will see Zoom take Barry as hostage, so he wont be able to make it to Felicitys "funereal" or something like that?
Old 12-14-2015, 02:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidsdk (View Post)
thanks for new thread sweetie

So you mean in the upcoming episodes we will see Zoom take Barry as hostage, so he wont be able to make it to Felicitys "funereal" or something like that?
lets try that again scene near grave. never said he would be taken hostage. said Zoom would prevent him from making the funeral. people say they don't think it Felicity because Barry doesn't seem upset.
Old 12-14-2015, 03:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by hereforshorttime (View Post)
lets try that again scene near grave. never said he would be taken hostage. said Zoom would prevent him from making the funeral. people say they don't think it Felicity because Barry doesn't seem upset.
ooh now i unuderstand but yeah i can see that happen, also because she's someone we dont expect to die
Old 12-14-2015, 09:47 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't think it's Felicity, they want people to think so though.

Also I heard some people saying mirror master was supposed to be in the next episode, but I'm not sure where they got that info?
Old 12-14-2015, 10:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scclarke (View Post)

Also I heard some people saying mirror master was supposed to be in the next episode, but I'm not sure where they got that info?
I read that too and I also wondered.
Heidsdk
Old 12-15-2015, 12:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

ooooooooh now see mirror master would be exciting, but i cant see how that would have anything to do with the death of someone? (are we talkking about the fæash or arrow here? ) im a bit confused

who do you think it could be then, in the grave?
Old 12-15-2015, 02:43 AM
Extreme Fan

Sorry I was talking about the flash when I said that about mirror master
Old 12-15-2015, 03:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

oooh wonder if he could capture caitlin, and somehow make her insane and she becomes KF? just a thought!
Old 12-15-2015, 04:32 AM
Moderator Support Team

I hope its not felicity
Old 12-15-2015, 05:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
I hope its not felicity
i dont hope either, but something must be up since Barry is there aswell, so i guess its someone close to Oliver that Barry also knew?

thats why i dont think its Olivers son
Old 12-16-2015, 08:26 AM
Loyal Fan

me nit picking again. sources EW read on tumblr that Barry will be jealous of Wally. Why? the thing that makes Barry great is that he puts others before himself he is an adult they are just gonna make him seem immature(can see the Barry Basher what a whinier) and I would think he might not know how to react but he would be happy for Joe Iris and Wally and be supported the writers just tick me off.
Old 12-16-2015, 08:45 AM
Master Fan

Barry jealous of Wally? I hope they don't go that route. #1, Barry has his own father. #2, Joe made it very clear that he considers him his son. I would think that Barry is mature enough to realize that Joe needs to spend time with his newly found son.

As for Felicity, there's NO chance she gets killed off. I just listened to an interview with Andrew Kreisberg and he said that Arrow didn't find its footing till Felicity learned his secret. That was when Arrow became Arrow. So there's no way they will ever get rid of her.

Quote:

Someone posted it in the imdb synopsis, I think, and it's not credible, imo.
The Lord is my shepherd.