Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2016, 09:02 AM
Supreme Fan

My first guess was E2 Iris but apparently Candice filmed a lot for 2x14 and the killing happens in 2x13. It would have made some sort of sense story-wise. Just imagine E1 Barry pushing E1 Iris away because he'd seen a villain kill her E2 counterpart in front of him.

Most unlikely options: 1) they introduce E2 Cisco/Wally only for them to be fridged soon after 2) he kills Killer Frost

Most likely options : E2 Barry and E2 Joe.
Old 01-30-2016, 09:17 AM
Master Fan

yeah. that would seem to rule her out. and I could see that happening too.... although since they just went thru that story line to some degree with Barry not telling Patty over fears Zoom would kill her... IDK if they would do that again right away almost. But they might...

I can't see him killing Killer Frost... even if they were not partners... that would just be such a titanic let down for people looking forward to seeing KF to barely met her and then boom, she's dead? She's not going to around that much anyways I don't think in 2x13.

I wondered about Cisco - but that as you mention would be such a brief intro - although, granted, we have not seen any of the regulars on E2 - that I find it unlikely.

And I had failed to consider Wally because RA said "regular" and is Wally considered a regular this season? Unless again, that's just a play on words.
Old 01-30-2016, 10:58 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
yeah. that would seem to rule her out. and I could see that happening too.... although since they just went thru that story line to some degree with Barry not telling Patty over fears Zoom would kill her... IDK if they would do that again right away almost. But they might...
Yeah, E2 Iris being the victim is not that likely but IF that happened it would be different to what went down with Patty. Barry never thought about breaking up with Patty or pushing her away, at least not because of Zoom or his life as the Flash. After the plan to lure Zoom out in 2x06 fails what does Barry do? He goes to Patty. With Patty the question has always been "to lie or not to lie". This was a false problem because not knowing doesn't help her one way or another. It's the villain the one that should be kept in dark 1) about the hero's identity 2) about the identity of the people the hero loves. I don't care how Barry/the show tries to spin it but the deal over Patty was about being ready to have a real, honest relationship with her, not protecting her from Zoom. If that had been the case, he would have broken up with her after seeing what Zoom was really capable of. But that didn't happen. At the end of the day Patty was the one who dumped him.

I think the issue of whether Barry can be in a relationship will come up again. Whoever his next LI is I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled an Oliver Queen..."Guys like us don't get the girl".

Quote:
I can't see him killing Killer Frost... even if they were not partners... that would just be such a titanic let down for people looking forward to seeing KF to barely met her and then boom, she's dead? She's not going to around that much anyways I don't think in 2x13.
I agree and I would be really disappointed if it happened. I just didn't want to rule anyone out

Quote:
And I had failed to consider Wally because RA said "regular" and is Wally considered a regular this season? Unless again, that's just a play on words.
Wally has been introduced as a series regular but who knows how RA views him? But again, Cisco, Wally and Killer Frost are super unlikely options.

There's a pic of Deathstorm and Killer Frost in a club. Maybe Joe is performing there and Deathstorm kills him?
Old 01-30-2016, 12:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireQueen (View Post)
Yeah, E2 Iris being the victim is not that likely but IF that happened it would be different to what went down with Patty. Barry never thought about breaking up with Patty or pushing her away, at least not because of Zoom or his life as the Flash. After the plan to lure Zoom out in 2x06 fails what does Barry do? He goes to Patty. With Patty the question has always been "to lie or not to lie". This was a false problem because not knowing doesn't help her one way or another. It's the villain the one that should be kept in dark 1) about the hero's identity 2) about the identity of the people the hero loves. I don't care how Barry/the show tries to spin it but the deal over Patty was about being ready to have a real, honest relationship with her, not protecting her from Zoom. If that had been the case, he would have broken up with her after seeing what Zoom was really capable of. But that didn't happen. At the end of the day Patty was the one who dumped him.
Fair enough.

Quote:
I think the issue of whether Barry can be in a relationship will come up again. Whoever his next LI is I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled an Oliver Queen..."Guys like us don't get the girl".
I am as convinced as you are on that. I have no doubs there.

Quote:
I agree and I would be really disappointed if it happened. I just didn't want to rule anyone out

Yeah.. I mean I presume they'll be defeated possibly when E2 concludes? They might be dead at the end of 2x14, I have no idea. I just don't see it happening in 2x13.

Quote:
Wally has been introduced as a series regular but who knows how RA views him? But again, Cisco, Wally and Killer Frost are super unlikely options.
ok, thanks. Wasn't sure what his offical status was for this season.

Quote:
There's a pic of Deathstorm and Killer Frost in a club. Maybe Joe is performing there and Deathstorm kills him?
maybe he didn't like the song?

or as the image from the club seems to suggest E2 Barry and E2 Iris (gun in hand) are at the club and Deathstorm and Killer Frost show up to finish the job?

http://thearrowverse.com/tv-guide-ar...ip-to-earth-2/

plus, people miss you at home Jay. Go home

http://thearrowverse.com/new-photo-o...ed-on-earth-2/

Last edited by bonnie51; 01-30-2016 at 03:32 PM
Old 01-31-2016, 04:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

new thread : http://www.fanforum.com/f465/barry-a.../#post84888371

haha barry looks sooo adorbs in those glasses omg!! hehehe!

if u feel like it u can take the convo in the next thread, quote it over there

oh and seee : ‘The Flash’ Season 2 Spoilers: Is Jay Garrick Really Zoom In Disguise? [POLL] : The Eye : Fashion & Style