Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2017, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

There has definitly been some good in S4.
Old 09-05-2017, 04:35 PM
Elite Fan

Especially these two. I think they had the best moments.
Old 09-10-2017, 04:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

They definitly did and I hope they will continue that in S5.
Old 09-10-2017, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Miranda, thanks so much for bringing this quote over here for Marilyn I really loved that one. It was fantastic. The last couple of episodes in general were great for Red and Dembe. Red giving Dembe the present and kind of "releasing" him and Dembe not wanting to go, EVER Man, these two moments are my best.

You know what else intrigued me? What Dembe said in the finale:
"Raymond I'm not sure Elizabeth will ever be ready to learn about what you did to Katarina."

They talk about the suitcase and honestly, I believe it's Katarina's bones in there and I as well believe that Red did something horrible to her. Otherwise Dembe would never have said this. Besides, when Kate arrives there to dig the suitcase up, there is a 'K' scratched into the tree. I somehow guess it stands for Katarina. And Kaplan apologizes. I really believe with all my heart it's Katarina's bones and I as well think we'll find out about it really soon in the season.
Old 09-11-2017, 06:21 AM
Elite Fan

I like your idea about Katarina that you posted on the S4 thread. Other than that I think Learning what Red did to Katarina will be awful. I dread it and hope that doesn't happen.
Old 09-11-2017, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's what I have been thinking all along Kris. Why else would Dembe say something like that to Red? I still do think it was an accident whatever happened to Katarina cause I do not believe that Red would hurt/kill Katarina on purpose.
Old 09-11-2017, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Honestly, I don't believe it was an accident... Sadly. I think Dembe knows about something really horrible that Red has done to Katarina. What if she asked him to kill her? What if she did because he didn't have another choice? What if he had to do it to keep Liz safe? I don't know but still... Who knows. But this would make the Cape May storyline wrong, right?
Old 09-11-2017, 01:49 PM
Elite Fan

It does void out the Cape May story line and really feels like it would make it a waste of time if it's not true. I can't figure out how Red can murder Kat and if not feel like a horrible story line and wipe out everything we have thought to this point.
Old 09-12-2017, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Honestly, I don't believe it was an accident... Sadly. I think Dembe knows about something really horrible that Red has done to Katarina. What if she asked him to kill her? What if she did because he didn't have another choice? What if he had to do it to keep Liz safe? I don't know but still... Who knows. But this would make the Cape May storyline wrong, right?
That sounds so sad. Do you really think she asked her to kill her? And that he really did that? I mean it could be since he also did it to Sam because he asked him too but Sam was sick and he knew he was going to die but Katarina.. but if that would be the case, Cape May would not be accurate.
Old 09-12-2017, 10:38 AM
Elite Fan

Cape May is one of my favorites and to have it be totally inaccurate would be a hard thing.
Old 09-14-2017, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It would be devastating. Cape May is one of my favorite episodes as well.
Old 09-14-2017, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

What if he, instead of getting Kat out of the water kind of drowned her? Oh God, honestly, I don't even want to think he did that and I don't believe it... But it wouldn't make the story of Cape May wrong then and it would explain why her bones are there when originally she drowned and nobody ever found her, you know?

I always have to think about Red's words in the show's premiere: "A mother that died of weakness and shame."... Hm, would could this mean?
Old 09-14-2017, 06:09 PM
Elite Fan

No it wouldn't make Cape May wrong. But it would ruin it I think. I just can't think of any way I will be ok with Red killing Katarina. Even if she tried to kill him it would feel like a ret con.

Idk what Red meant. I also wonder who sent the men to kill her in Reds memory.
Old 09-15-2017, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hm, I guess we'll see... But we definitely can be sure that Red did something to her. And somehow she ended up in bones in a suitcase.

So somehow must have had the bones, somebody must have known what had happened to her.

I'm wondering if the man came from the US government or the KGB/Russia?
Old 09-15-2017, 07:33 PM
Elite Fan

Could have been Cabal. Or maybe even some of the people who were there during the fire