Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2017, 04:36 PM
Elite Fan

The major had a Rembe scene. It was beautiful. I love it Dembe says tell her the truth and Red doesn't think he can.
Old 08-23-2017, 06:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That was the first time Dembe spoke out on something so important and I loved it that he felt like he could Red to tell her the truth. Amazing scene!
Old 08-23-2017, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

End to 1x09 hitting the feelings
Old 08-23-2017, 05:23 PM
Elite Fan

Oh yeah. That prayer they said. It was perfect. The writers actually wanted to kill Dembe and James said No....it I recall correctly
Old 08-25-2017, 04:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

1x09 was heartbreaking!

Yes, you recall correctly Marilyn. The writers wanted to kill off Dembe but James convinced them to let Dembe live. Thank god.
Old 08-27-2017, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh Sarah, yes! That moment was perfection and I was sooo afraid for Dembe there. I still can't believe that he survived but he did and I couldn't be more happy.

Marilyn, the moment in The Major really was fantastic. And I get why Red can't tell her but Dembe is right. The truth will come out and better hear it from him than from somebody else like it happened later on
Old 08-27-2017, 04:30 PM
Elite Fan

These two are just beyond fantastic.
Old 08-28-2017, 02:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

They definitly are!
Old 08-30-2017, 07:13 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah and Red tries so hard to tell her but she doesn't listen as usual.
Old 08-31-2017, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

You mean when she gives him the Fulcrum?

I know it's a bit OT but I'm wondering why she was that shocked about this information... What do you think?

And what do you think was Dembe thinking in that moment she confronted him with it?
Old 08-31-2017, 05:28 PM
Elite Fan

I think dembe was hurting for Red because Red tries so hard with Liz and he's so vulnerable with her. And she misunderstands everything. It just gets me that Red has these conversations with her. Like the one about the harbor master daughter. And it obviously has a double meaning and it's like she has no clue.

Don't get me wrong. I know you can't gather from that conversation that he hired Tom. But if you think back and realize that he said something about getting someone to watch from afar... anyway I can see Liz being mad that Red hired Tom. I can see and understand that.

I also think Dembe might have been mad that his friend went to meet Liz and wound up getting shot. I think I would be mad that she had the fulcrum, knew he needed it and wouldn't help him.

Here's a question. How do you think Dembe felt when Red found out Liz saw the apartment. Doesn't she just barge in and tell him after Dembr asked her not to.
Old 09-02-2017, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's as if she doesn't care if you ask me... I don't think she's so stupid that she doesn't know. Or is she? Just busy with all her own crap that she isn't able to draw any conclusions? How stupid must a person be to not get the double meaning. We ALL got it.

I really don't know... Dembe always seemed to be so out of everything. He did what Red thought best and never judged about anything. Not really at least.

Oh no, Red knows about the apartment visit before Liz goes in there a second time and demands answers from Red. You'll see that in the next episode in our re-watch

I re-watched 4x20 today and wow, I loved to see it again and this talk between Dembe and Red... Dembe really thought that Red was doing the right thing there. And he told him. He told him that Kate had become the person that she believed Red was and therefore wanted to stop him. He sees what's happening and man is his comment about the reason why Red surrendered to the FBI in the first place intrigue me.
Old 09-02-2017, 01:37 PM
Elite Fan

Refresh me what does he say about Red turning himself in.
Old 09-03-2017, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Red: "What if I'm the one who can't see?"
Dembe: "No, Raymond. Remember why you surrendered yourself to the FBI in the first place? Remember what all of this was about. You can't give up now. You can't let Kate destroy everything that gives you purpose. Our work is not yet done. I loved Kate, too, but it's time to end this. Stop it. Stop her."
Old 09-03-2017, 01:29 PM
Elite Fan

When i think of S4, I think I hate it. And then you post a quote like that one that reminds me of the good in it.