Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2017, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really am not sure that Tom knew how to 'operate' in Little Nikos chest to not leave deadly injuries He isn't a doctor and with the instrument he took, the damage must have been fatal in the end... At least I still believe him dead but there really is no proof until it's mentioned on the show again. So now Mr. Kaplan has to come back so we will find out about that at least.

Nsuzd, we've been wrong about so many things on that show already I'm no longer surprised when I am.

Quote:
I think the line about Mr.Kaplan's sister was in show just to say Red's regret.
I guess that really only was the purpose... I at least can't see anything else there.
Old 04-09-2017, 06:06 PM
Elite Fan

So mountain man. Now maybe we learn that he picked Kaplan up. Or we see that he's a bad guy after Red. Or he's a friend of Red's sent to save Kaplan. Or or or. So many ideas.
Old 04-09-2017, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think it's Kaplan behind it all and Red will be lead there... How else would he fit in? I somehow doubt that it was him who picked Kaplan up. I think she isn't there anymore.
Old 04-10-2017, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think she is with the mountain man anymore either but the big question still is; who picked her up? On one hand I hope we see it in episode 4x16 who picked her up but on the other hand I want that episode to focus on Red and Dembe.
Old 04-10-2017, 05:17 PM
Elite Fan

I hated the whole Liz forgives Tom and everything is now fine storyline.

And I'm really afraid we are heading for the same thing with Red and Kaplan. I just really hope we don't have them reunite and everything is fine. She faked Lizs death. Red shot her. You really shouldn't go back to normal after that.
Old 04-11-2017, 10:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really don't think Red and Kaplan can go back to normal or act like nothing has happened cause too much has happened for that.
Old 04-12-2017, 11:17 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I really don't think Red and Kaplan can go back to normal or act like nothing has happened cause too much has happened for that.
Miranda, I really hope they could find the way to forgive each other. Mostly because I don't see another possibility to keep her on this show as long as I wish.

Last edited by nsuzd; 04-12-2017 at 12:05 PM
Old 04-12-2017, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

If Mr. Kaplan really is behind targeting his business and killing his associates, I doubt that Red will forgive her... I somehow don't fear about it anymore. Shall she appear again, the only way to do so will be if she is the baddie here and if she is she is as good as dead IMO. Of course this is pure speculation but I really can't see Red forgiving her...

And the other way around, how can Mr. Kaplan forgive him for trying to kill her. She just was lucky to survive

My biggest question as well is 'Who picked her up?' I really have nooo idea.
Old 04-12-2017, 12:56 PM
Elite Fan

I understand nsuzd. I hate they created this plot line, personally. I always wished she had not helped Liz fake her death. I kind of hated Red's closest associate doing that. It just changed my whole attitude toward Kaplan and she was a favorite guest star for me.
Old 04-12-2017, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Same here about hating this plotline I really love Susan sooo much! She is a fantastic actress and they left me no choice but to dislike her after what she's done... It'll never be the same for me with Mr. Kaplan, the character that really was my favorite female one on the show and my favorite right after Red for so long. She's been destroyed for me And that's depressing.
Old 04-12-2017, 01:04 PM
Elite Fan

Exactly Kris. She was my favorite too. I loved her guest appearances. Her being Red's better half. I just loved it and they ruined it. I think they ruined it for a lot of fans.

If only Kirk and Nik had faked the death. Just them alone.
Old 04-13-2017, 05:04 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
Exactly Kris. She was my favorite too. I loved her guest appearances. Her being Red's better half. I just loved it and they ruined it. I think they ruined it for a lot of fans.
1. My love to Mr.Kaplan is unconditional and I'll love her whatever she can do.
2. And I don't consider her action as a betray. She did what she had to do - take care about Liz and Agnes. Kate didn't bring a danger in Liz's life - without faking death Kirk'd catch Liz months ago...
Red's fury is just an egoistic feeling of frustration and offense.
3. I don't belive Kate is now Red's enemy. Killing Red's associates, the people she know enough good - no way, I can't get it.
3.1. Plus - Red doesn't know who is Isabella Stone. Can you believe Kate did know this a long time ago and didn't tell Red about what his former associate's wife doing with innocent people?!
4. Red can forgive her if only he can see all facts realistically. Kate can forgive him because she know him enough well.
4.1. I really like her persistence - she knew his reaction but again and again told him he must leave Liz. She didn't want to make it easy... She make it so hard as it was possible. Even faced the gun she repeat this. With little bit of hope Red remember and may be think about it.
She was SO STRONG !!!
Old 04-13-2017, 05:37 AM
Elite Fan

Good point about Isabella Stone. I hadn't thought of that.
Old 04-13-2017, 06:12 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Good point about Isabella Stone. I hadn't thought of that.
Yes, maybe I'm biased and unobjective - but I always cover up my bias by facts. Kate is my favorite character and I'll always find a way to prove she's right.
Old 04-13-2017, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I understand nsuzd. I hate they created this plot line, personally. I always wished she had not helped Liz fake her death. I kind of hated Red's closest associate doing that. It just changed my whole attitude toward Kaplan and she was a favorite guest star for me.
I totally agree with you! I hated that they wrote it like this. I never thought that this would ever happen. Kaplan was Red's better half. Why did it have to be her? She really was my favorite guest star as well. And for many more.

I really hope Kaplan isn't behind all of this and that she is not the big baddie here but I can't see who else could be behind it..

You know nsuzd, I really hope you are going to be right.