Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2019, 11:24 AM
Elite Fan

So you caught that too about Dom. They are both floored that he told her that. So whatever is going on, sounds like Dom knows.

I think Russia. They mention Russia looking for her. Heck it could be that umbrella company.
Old 09-15-2019, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, sounds like Dom knows a lot more than we thought he knew... I realized he knows a lot but that sounds like so much more. I'm wondering if he actually is a person behind all of it, too. What if our Red just didn't play along with everything?

It's all so confusing.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Yeah, sounds like Dom knows a lot more than we thought he knew... I realized he knows a lot but that sounds like so much more. I'm wondering if he actually is a person behind all of it, too. What if our Red just didn't play along with everything?

It's all so confusing.
Totally in agreement. Dom knows more. He could be working with Katarina and betraying Red.

Or as I’m coming to believe, they all thought Katarina dead and came up with this plan.
Old 09-17-2019, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

I so hope there won't be a betrayal regarding Red in the end... And if Red isn't Ilya and if Dom knows so much more I'm wondering what their relationship actually is. All that we speculated somehow doesn't make any sense anymore now.
Old 09-17-2019, 11:52 AM
Elite Fan

Red: I can appreciate the kindness you showed to an injured woman in need. It’s commendable, as is your loyalty to her. Even under the threat of death. But you do need to call her.
The Hunter: She was right about you. Said you were very dangerous and absolutely relentless. Could’ve used a few like you in Quang Tri. Back then, we used to say if you’re gonna take a shot at ol’ Victor Charlie, you better hit him. ‘Cause if you don’t, Victor, his brother, and three cousins shoot back. Kate’s also very dangerous and absolutely relentless. Guess she learned that from you. If I’d been in your shoes, I’d have made damn sure I didn’t miss.
Red: Yes, that was a mistake I won’t make again. Call her.
The Hunter: Seems to me I’m not gonna survive this either way.
Red: This may seem ironic considering the circumstances, but I abhor violence. I only resort to it in times of extreme necessity. So believe me when I say, this is both extreme and necessary.
[ Gun cocks. Red holds his pistol to The Hunter’s forehead ]
Red: Call her.
The Hunter: [ Dialing ] She said you’d do this. [ Chuckles ]
Red: She said I’d do what exactly?
The Hunter: Underestimate her.
Old 09-18-2019, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

This quote. It's nice to read it fully again but believe me, I payed close attention when I re-watched.
Old 09-18-2019, 11:52 AM
Elite Fan

That episode was amazing.

Kaplan masterminded the whole thing.
Old 09-20-2019, 02:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes, Kaplan did amazing... She learned so much from Red and she's right, she was there the whole time and she indeed is able to bring down his whole empire.
Old 09-22-2019, 02:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

and that is what Red did. He did underestimate Kaplan..
Old 09-22-2019, 02:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, he actually did I think that was a mistake he'll never do again.
Old 09-23-2019, 11:54 AM
Elite Fan

I think Kaplan has help. I think Katarina was helping
Old 09-24-2019, 01:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

It would really explain everything... She said she wanted to righten all the wrongs but I doubt that's the only reason why she does what she does. I still can't make any sense of her turn. Do you think she thought she'd get out of it without facing any consequences?
Old 09-24-2019, 11:53 AM
Elite Fan

She was okay with the consequences and understood until Red missed.

I really can’t get Kaplan at all. Even with this rewatch her reasons make no sense. Not for the fake death or afterward.

That’s why I keep bringing Katarina in the story at this point because for me that explains Kate’s change. Nothing else does.
Old 09-26-2019, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, that changed things... She herself said that she knew what the consequences were but I guess it was the fact that he let her lie there like a shot animal. It's the impression I got by their talk in 4x20.

And she says she can't co-exist with Red. She wants him bad so badly now... And I'm wondering why.
Old 09-26-2019, 12:09 PM
Elite Fan

Katarina: We did the right thing, right?
Ilya: What thing?
Katarina: Pulling him from the fire, trying to save his life? I can’t stop thinking about those firefighters, what might have happened if we’d left him there – if they found him, maybe they could’ve gotten him help, saved Raymond’s life.
Ilya: He would’ve burned to death. We did everything we could, and we got him out.
Katarina: And yet, he died.

As I got this quote I realized that Velov must have been telling Liz the truth. He knew Katarina wasn’t dead because he was chasing her after the fake death.

Last edited by Fangirl49; 09-26-2019 at 12:15 PM