Old 10-08-2015, 08:47 AM
Elite Fan

Reign 3.01 "Three Queens, Two Tigers" Episode Discussion

E P I S O D E D I S C U S S I O N
Three Queens, Two Tigers
Season 3 Episode 1

Air Date E! Online Canada: Thursday, October 8 at 8pm
Air Date CW: Friday, October 9 at 8/7c

ONLY ONE QUEEN WILL REIGN — Queen Mary struggles to hold on to her power in Scotland amidst Queen Elizabeth’s campaign to sabotage her with the help of a new ally in Queen Catherine. Meanwhile, with Francis’ fate at odds and Elizabeth distracted by temptation in her first love, Robert Dudley, both queens struggle to rule.

REMEMBER...
* Be respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but please keep things civil
* No actor bashing
* Everything is a spoiler until it has broadcast somewhere in the world
* Any talk of illegal downloading should not be brought up here. Live streams & such can be discussed through PM's
* Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

De Medici Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 09:12 AM
Elite Fan

I'm so excited can't wait to see Elizabeth and Cathene's scenes. And to see all the new characters. Hope I'll like them all better than last years new characters (Conde, Narcisse, Antoine)

Any Canadians here who will watch live tonight?

Last edited by De Medici Queen; 10-08-2015 at 09:42 AM
Old 10-08-2015, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Thanks for the thread, Issi! SO EXCITED! I don't think it would take much for me to like this season's new characters better than last seasons.
Old 10-08-2015, 08:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for posting this thread, Issi! I'm so excited! Unfortunately, I'll have to wait until midnight to watch it online, but it's worth it.

As Keri said, it would not take much for me to like the new characters better than last season's. I mean, I love to hate characters (it gives me reason to be sassy and not feel badly about it later ), but I don't expect to take such a strong disliking to any one character in particular. And if I do, I hope Catherine will be taking care of them.

Hoping to hear some news about what our Canadian Fraries thought of it.

Kandace
Icon Credit: Issi
KLynn92295 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 02:28 AM
New Fan

Hey Canadian people can someone old post the link of the episode
Shanaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 03:20 AM
Elite Fan

We can't post link here only send private message with the link I'll make sure to send it to you when I have it!

OMG I woke up at 4AM to read the spoiler tweets and wow I heard only positive comments. It's a great episode I'm sure!

So much Frary scenes, lovely, sweet but also sad scenes... not sad like last year, sweet sad like Francis worrying and telling her he'll die

Catherine is aleady imprisoned and she's on her way back to France in a cage, with a tiger!

I'm surprised we have no Canadian Reign fans here
Old 10-09-2015, 08:46 PM
Master Fan

It was a great episode! I posted more thoughts on the frary thread.

I really hope I can find some gifs...
It was a much better premiere than Season 2 in my opinion.
A_shiningstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 10:04 PM
Master Fan

It was sooooo good. If someone doesn't gif the hell out of that last scene I'll be so disappointed.
Old 10-09-2015, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

SUCH a great episode! I really enjoyed it.

Frary was a beautiful emotional roller coaster. PERFECTION. That's all I can say.

Catherine was amazing as a "mentor" to Elizabeth. Even as her plans unraveled and she was captured, it was SO entertaining.

I love seeing big brother Francis, so the return of Charles (even as a teenager), was wonderful.

I actually was intrigued by Elizabeth and the English court - Robert Dudley, etc. I think Rachel did a great job of bringing out a vulnerability in Elizabeth that I like. We'll see...

I have to judge Lola and Greer a bit for their decisions in this episode, but other than that... the episode was really good!
Old 10-10-2015, 04:01 AM
New Fan

Hey everyone....someone anyone pls post the link of the episode....or some pics of frary pls pls
Old 10-10-2015, 05:00 AM
New Fan

Hey people I m back so the plain fact is that I m nor able to see the new episode as they r not available in India so I request u all to play upload pics n gifs of the new episode esp fray. .... pls pls pls pls....I badly wanna watch frary
Old 10-10-2015, 05:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanaya (View Post)
Hey people I m back so the plain fact is that I m nor able to see the new episode as they r not available in India so I request u all to play upload pics n gifs of the new episode esp fray. .... pls pls pls pls....I badly wanna watch frary
Their main scenes are giffed here!

I enjoyed the episode very much, England and Elizabeth were extremely refreshing and I appreciated the introduction of the pirate character for Greer (I'm obviously a Greer/Castleroy shipper but his return seems not to be programmed so far). Reign needed some new faces really badly, and not of the Conde type. So yeah, it was all very good for the show.
As for Frary, the heartbreak is real. I actually had to stop and cry for a while. Toby and Adelaide nailed it and for once the script was decent. Her initial denial (we'll call experts!) tore my heart to pieces.
I'm endlessly rolling my eyes at Bash though. At one point I just fast-forwarded him and that lame sl of his.
Old 10-10-2015, 06:31 AM
New Fan

Hey people...thanks a ton for ur links.....but I ill trouble you people more just tell me when will the transcript be available ??? N does anyone have a clue as to where can I find the transcript N one more thing can anyone one of you post the pics or make a video song of the scene when Francis tells Mary his illness N their boat ride together. .. pls.....it's a humble request to all the fraries here
Old 10-10-2015, 07:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

That's a good question, Shanaya. I would l love to have the transcript as well. Neither site that I usually go to has episode 3x01 posted yet. I'm not sure how long it will take for them to post it.

I posted vids of all of their scenes in the Frary thread, but I hope someone will make a "fan vid" with those scenes soon enough. There are a few lovely gif sets on tumblr already (thanks for the link posted below ) that I'm sure I will be sharing on the Frary thread later.
Old 10-10-2015, 11:33 AM
Elite Fan

So so disappointed in Frary! Not as much in Mary because for me her character is still ruined but in Francis! That's his mother there, he's watching his adulterous wife treat his mother like that...

however the Frary scenes were very sweet at the beginning. I do want them together but right now I'm just so mad at them, especially Francis.

OH they're soo gonna pay for that, we know Catherine and her history so I'm waiting for this... unless they change history that much that we won't see it happen.

But NO CLAUDE and LEITH in this episode that's so sad, I was excited to see them. The pirate is

I don't like Bash's SL at all, I hope it's over and he has something new very soon!

Also they ruined Queen Elizabeth's "queen virgin" status already in episode 1 not so virgin after Reign

ETA: the last scene when Mary spoke about Catherine betraying Francis... MARY!! speaking about betrying Francis........

Last edited by De Medici Queen; 10-10-2015 at 11:38 AM
Reply   Post New Thread