Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2016, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Emma Swan Spoilers & Speculation #17: After a stressful season in the underworld, Emma and Hook just want to Netflix and chill – literally –

SPOILER AND SPECULATIONS THREAD # 17

Whats coming up for Emma Swan?

x

Welcome to Storybrooke, a small town in Maine that you won’t find on any map. This town is full of magic, populated by fairytale characters once cursed by the Evil Queen Regina to live in our world—deprived of their memories and happy endings. Until Emma Swan came to town and changed everything. With the help of her son, Henry, Emma embraced her true identity as the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming—the Savior destined to break the Curse. But even after returning everyone’s memories, Emma’s mission was far from over. With the Curse broken, Mr. Gold (aka Rumplestiltskin) was free to bring magic to Storybrooke. And magic ALWAYS comes with a price…

When Regina split herself in an attempt to eliminate her evil half, she unwittingly released the Evil Queen. Now the Evil Queen is back and ready to leave a trail of destruction in her wake. Meanwhile, Regina is quickly learning that destroying her dark side won’t be that easy, especially when dealing with the consequences of having unleashed the Queen on Storybrooke. Emma learns a life-altering secret that could have serious consequences for her family and loved ones. While the heroes grapple with what Emma is confronting, Henry welcomes the new arrivals from the Land of Untold Stories by pledging to help them complete their tales. But when Snow White, Prince Charming, Regina, Captain Hook and Zelena become entwined in these untold tales, they find themselves haunted by their own unfinished pasts. Meanwhile, after handing Storybrooke over to Mr. Hyde, Mr. Gold continues his quest to wake Belle from her self-induced sleeping curse, in hopes of reuniting with both her and their unborn child.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills, Rebecca Mader as Wicked Witch/Zelena and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Next Episode TV Promo

Sneak Peeks

Script Teases

6.01 - "The Savior" written by Edward Kitsis & Adam Horowitz | Airdate: September 25, 2016
  • Filming begins July 7
  • FILMING: July 7 - Central Park, Burnaby
    Cast: Lana, Josh, Ginny, Jared, Jennifer, Colin, Hank (Jekyll) | source
    Scenes: All cast in first scene, Colin & Jennifer in second scene, unknown actress in peasant dress seen on set | source
  • Adam tweets from the set | Mayor's office | the loft | Granny's diner - 7/8/16
  • FILMING: July 8 - Studio - Gold's shop
    Jennifer, Josh, and Colin | source & Hank Harris posted from the same location | source
  • FILMING: July 13 - Storybrooke - Round Up
    Scene #2: dialogue scenes will be filmed in front of the Cannery café
    Lana, Ginnifer, Josh, Jennifer, Colin, Jared, Hank Harris (Jekyll), Raphael Sbarge (Archie Hopper), Beverley Elliott (Granny)
    They seem to be looking up at something
    Scene #3: dialogue scene will be filmed at the corner of Moncton and 2nd Ave
    Jennifer, Colin, Ginnifer, Josh, Jared, Hooded Figure
    Sword fight between Emma and the figure
    Scene #4: dialogue scenes will be filmed on Moncton Street between 3rd Ave & 2nd Ave
    Emma & Hooded figure
    Last scene Emma exiting Granny's alone (in red jacket)
  • FILMING
    Jennifer, Colin, Ginnifer, Josh, Lana at Central Park with a Steampunk airship that crashed | source

Interviews:

BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:
Fort Langley, 7/12: JMo, Colin, Lana, Ginny, Josh | adavisphotos HQ pics | katmtan HQ pics
Steveston, 7/13: adavisphotos HQ pics

6.02 - "A Bitter Draught" written by Andrew Chambliss & Dana Horgan | dir. by Ron Underwood | Airdate: October 2, 2016
Interviews:

BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:
July 19: Docks - jholden23 HQ pics
July 20: Steveston - katmtan HQ pics

6.03 - "The Other Shoe" written by Jane Espenson & Jerome Schwartz | dir. by Steve Pearlman | Airdate: October 9, 2016
  • Emma in Archie's office
  • FILMING: August 3, Steveston
    Scene 1: JMo & Tim Phillips (Cinderella's prince) with daughter | source; Emma has a shoe | source
    Scene 2: JMo, Colin, & Jared film a scene | source ; Henry & Killian sword fighting and Emma asks if he should be in school/Emma has the shoe | source / VIDEO
    Scene 3: JMo, Colin, Jared, and Lana (as EQ) | source
    Scene 4: JMo, Colin, Jared, and Jessy Schram (Ashley/Cinderella) | source / VIDEO
  • JMo posted a pic with Colin August 4
  • Leaf Lady posted pics of a new location with Colin, JMo, and Lee (Grumpy)
Interviews:

BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:
August 3, Steveston: katmtan HQ album, adavisphotos HQ album
August 10, Central Park: katmtan HQ album

6.04 - "Strange Case" written by David H. Goodman & Nelson Soler | Airdate: October 16, 2016
  • FILMING: August 16, Steveston
    2nd Scene: Lana & JMo inside boat house
  • FILMING: August 18, Central Park
    Josh, JMo, and Sam filming.
    When JMo and Josh wrapped, it was Bobby and Sam filming.
Interviews:

BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:
Steveston, August 16 & 17: adavisphotos HQ album, katmtan HQ album

6.05 - "Street Rats" written by Adam Horowitz & Eddy Kitsis | dir. by Norman Buckley Airdate: October 23, 2016
Interviews:

BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:
August 24 - Steveston: katmtan HQ album

6.06 - "Dark Waters" written by Andrew Chambliss & Brigitte Hales | Airdate: October 30, 2016
Interviews:

'Once Upon a Time' Season 6: Faran Tahir opens up about playing Captain Nemo

BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:
Sept 7 - Steveston - adavis HQ album

6.07 - "Heartless" written by Jane Espenson | Airdate: 2016
  • Leaf Lady tweets Jennifer, Colin filming - Sept 15
  • FILMING - Sept 20 - Steveston
    Keegan Conor Tracy (Blue Fairy, Jen, Colin, Jared, Ginny, Josh filming at docks source
Interviews:

BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:

6.08 - "I'll Be Your Mirror" written by Jerome Schwartz & Leah Fong | Airdate: 2016
Interviews:

BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:

Interviews:

BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:

---------------------------

i n t e r v i e w s Jennifer Morrison
i n t e r v i e w s Eddy Kitsis and Adam Horowitz

c o n v e n t i o n s

San Diego Comic Con 2016 - July 21-24th

previous t h r e a d s
01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10
11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20

Last edited by T'Lynn; 09-22-2016 at 07:54 AM
Old 09-20-2016, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT

lets continue the festivities !!!

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 09-20-2016, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

tftnt!
Old 09-20-2016, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There's bound to be plenty more articles and teasers this week.
Old 09-20-2016, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

are we getting sneak peeks?? or the intro is the only scene we're getting??

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 09-20-2016, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I feel like they usually come out on Wednesday so I'm guessing we'll have one tomorrow
Old 09-20-2016, 11:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay, Emilie posted this, but it's odd that no one noticed she filmed at Emma's house. So should one assume she's paying a visit out of concern for their well being, or does she need help? We have to wait till episode 7 to find out. Ugh!!

Quote:
emiliede_ravin Only 5 more sleeps!!! And who's porch am I on...?! #onceuponatime #season6 #oncers #belles

ETA:

Last edited by CityGal; 09-21-2016 at 09:46 AM
Old 09-21-2016, 10:23 AM
Elite Fan

https://twitter.com/AdamHorowitzLA/s...29928602390528

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
Okay, Emilie posted this, but it's odd that no one noticed she filmed at Emma's house. So should one assume she's paying a visit out of concern for their well being, or does she need help? We have to wait till episode 7 to find out. Ugh!!
Maybe its a built in porch at the studio who knows

Old 09-21-2016, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazelEyes008 (View Post)
Maybe its a built in porch at the studio who knows

THAT would be interesting.

ETA:

Last edited by CityGal; 09-21-2016 at 11:22 AM
Old 09-21-2016, 11:57 AM
Elite Fan

https://twitter.com/Hookfoundme/stat...59523674333184

Old 09-21-2016, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
It appears they built the porch on a studio set ... the trees in the background look like a backdrop.

That's great news that they built a set for the house exterior. It suggests that they want to use it more
Old 09-21-2016, 02:08 PM
Elite Fan

https://twitter.com/katmtan/status/778477741570035712

https://twitter.com/Hookfoundme/stat...62691786534912

https://twitter.com/trueOUATlove/sta...90725491806208

https://twitter.com/JMOFamily/status/778700805780025344

Old 09-21-2016, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the pics!
Old 09-21-2016, 02:58 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT and goodies.

Icon by Fiona
Old 09-21-2016, 03:20 PM
Elite Fan

https://twitter.com/MattMitovich/sta...83601722286083

‘Once Upon a Time’ Season 6 Preview: Untold Stories, Multiple Saviors, Evil Queen | TVLine

TVLINE | Is Emma a bit disenfranchised by this “other Savior” reveal, or does she find it interesting?
HOROWITZ | Her reaction runs the gamut of a few things, some of which we don’t want to spoil. But there are positives and negatives with learning that she wasn’t the only one, and she’ll have to deal with both.

TVLINE | How might Regina assist Emma on her latest Savior mission?
KITSIS | In Season 1, we had Emma trying to help the citizens of the town find happiness while fighting the Evil Queen. Now she’s got Regina on her side to help her.

TVLINE | Is it safe ONCE UPON A TIMEto say that Emma and Hook’s relationship may go untested for a bit, after the trip to Hell and all?
KITSIS | We are definitely going to be moving their relationship forward, but no relationship is a fairy tale. So if people are expecting no drama, we hope that they will enjoy what we are showing. But they’re going to be working together as a unit.
HOROWITZ | We pick up pretty directly from where we left them at the end of last season, where for the first time Emma was professing her love without the duress of a life-or-death situation. Of course, life-or-death situations come pretty quickly on our show, so that will change, but I think that was an important step for her and it is something the two of them will deal with and explore further. Does that mean there won’t be challenges? No, there are plenty of challenges ahead, as with every relationship. But they have made a certain amount of progress since last season.

TVLINE | All told, would you say you’re almost doing a Case of the Week format, with the Untold Stories characters?
KITSIS | We did want to go back to the Season 1 modality of “heroes helping someone with a problem,” so there will be larger arcs with each character, but they’re going to be character arcs. And we’re going to have kind of a mix between the mythological, serialized episodes and ones that are kind of like Season 1 with Cinderella, where there was a beginning, middle and end to it.
HOROWITZ | And when we do that sort of Case of the Week story, it’s always thru the prism of our main characters. When we met Cinderella, it was really about Emma and how she came to be the person she is. It’s about finding these reflections on our main characters. Sometimes it’s a case where there’s a connection between them, like in the upcoming Hook/Nemo story, and sometimes there are stories where it’s more of a character reflection thing between one of our main characters and one of these other characters. But the goal is to have fun with these stories and at the same time dig a little deeper into our heroes.
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones