Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2023, 06:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

As I was watching the episode. I thought I'd be worried for Carolyn but I wasn't.Cause I knew they'd come to their senses and not vote her out yet. it's understandable that they would want to take her out, same way they wanted Carson last week.

Also Lauren has been playing a good game. I just don't see her having the votes to beat anyone but Heidi.
Old 05-17-2023, 09:34 PM
Absolute Fan

I'm the opposite; I spent most of the last two days being sure that Carolyn was OK, but kept getting more and more concerned for her as the episode progressed, so I'm incredibly happy that my worries ended up being unfounded.

As far as next week goes, I really think we're getting an all-Tika FTC and Carolyn winning, with Heidi going out at 5 and Lauren losing fire at 4.

Incidentally, I believe that an all-Tika Final Three would be the first time that an FTC has consisted of a single alliance since One World, which is cool for me because I absolutely love that season and have been absolutely loving this one (44) as well.
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 05-17-2023, 11:31 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I was sure last week's advertisement was a fake out, I didn't think they would vote out Carolyn and I'm glad they didn't. I also thought they wouldn't go through with it cause to come that far trying to get the majority to instantly waste it would of been dumb for them to do.
Old 05-17-2023, 11:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

I was worried all ep for her, but it seemed obvious at the end they were pushing it too hard.

Quote:
Carolyn just said she doesn't regret using her idol
well of course she would say that, because she didnt know what was going to happen, which i said already. lol.

I hope it changes too butterfly, with more AA winners, but not this season

SO GLAD MY QUEEN MOTHER IS SAFEEE. These people are kinda dumb for not taking the shot but I do also agree with Carson that its not the right week cuz they needed the majority. It would be nice to see the discussions changing their minds though.

Hope Lauren is out next, shes my least favorite. Glad to see Jamie go. I like Heidi better now, she can stay, though she too wasted her idol this week. Again, in her mind its probably better safe than sorry, but didnt she know from Jamie she was voting Carolyn? IDK, whatever.

I reeally would be happy to see Carson, Jam Jam, Carolyn win it. Heidi winning wouldnt that bad either, just dont want it to be Lauren. I dont think shed get the votes anyways, i think itll be carolyn 100% if she gets to the end. Between Jam Jam and Carson I actually think JJ could take it. Dont see Heidi winning against anyone, her gameplay just wasnt as flashy. Dont see Lauren winning either.

Last edited by Alexa; 05-18-2023 at 07:49 PM
Old 05-18-2023, 06:47 AM
Master Fan

The one thing that bothered me with Carolyn's reaction to seeing her name...like girl you really think with 6 people left that you won't see your name at all? That was just ignorance to me, like really.
Old 05-18-2023, 07:57 AM
Absolute Fan

^ What are you talking about? Her curse word directed at Jam Jam?

I'm pretty sure that she reacted that way because she thinks he was one of the people who wrote her name down because of how he was acting before they voted.
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 05-18-2023, 08:29 AM
Master Fan

Her facial reactions to seeing her name during tribal. She seemed so shocked. Her shock seemed out of place with so few people left.
Old 05-18-2023, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Carolyn is just a big personality and reacts to everything lol.

I also think the show edits it to make it look like people are overreacting to things.
Old 05-19-2023, 12:23 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

I found this episode boring and weird lol. I'm glad Yam Yam was finally able to go on a reward. Besides that, I was expecting more from the episode. I was sure he wouldn't vote her out, but I don't get why Yam Yam layed voting out Carolyn SO THICK if he wasn't going to do it. Just seemed like he was doing the most for nothing. I also know Carolyn is very reactive and I usually enjoy her faces, but at tribal council she was acting so bizarre and OTT. She was acting way too much like a delirious, cracked out squirrel like calm the hell down lol. Can't wait for the finale. I wonder if Yam Yam could win? I don't think he's played that good of a game, but I'm surprised he's still here considering all those times he was almost voted out so he did good on that front. I don't see Heidi or Lauren having a shot at all either (but after the Gabler 180 anything is possible I guess, but still don't see it) It's Carolyn and Carson's game to lose IMO.
Old 05-19-2023, 06:37 AM
Master Fan

I can't believe the finale is next week already.
Old 05-20-2023, 01:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think it really depends on the remaining challenges and who wins. If Lauren wins even more i think she has a better argument in the end. Her and Heidi do have an advantage too not being part of the majority alliance because they can argue that it was harder for them to get as far...

Quote:
I wonder if Yam Yam could win?
Yam Yam's good talking point is that every person who voted against him was voted out ... And he is a good talker, so I do think he could win... I really dont know! I think Carolyn is final 3 material but I don know about winning only because she really hasnt won any immunities has she?

People like Carson dont tend to win these games as much anymore it seems. I think people want to vote for "less obvious" winners. I can def. see Yam Yam taking it if the final 3 is all of Tika.
Old 05-20-2023, 02:00 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

No, Carolyn hasn't won any immunity challenges. I think she's the only one left that hasn't. Lauren has done better in some recent immunity challenges, but the way she came in talking herself up I thought she would be a mastermind like Cirie or Parvarti. So in that way I'm kind of disappointed by her game this season and don't think she's really done anything.
Old 05-21-2023, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am on the fence with her. She has done enough to win imo. I think her social game is decent, she made some right choices, has won... shes done more than Carolyn really if you look at from a purely game level. But Carolyn is just likable lol. All of survivor twitter wants her to win for sure.

BTW, Im surprised on her "14 years sober" posts beuase shes only 34 so like, she was an addict for what? 3/4 years between age 16-19??? that seems nuts lol.
Old 05-23-2023, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
well of course she would say that, because she didnt know what was going to happen, which i said already. lol.
Choose to believe that. We'll agree to disagree. I mainly said it so we could drop the subject and move on, because y'all were just talking g around in circles.

Anyway, so glad Carolyn & Carson were safe! Can't believe tomorrow night is the finale! I'm assuming it's going to be 3 hours?

Quote:
BTW, Im surprised on her "14 years sober" posts because shes only 34 so like, she was an addict for what? 3/4 years between age 16-19??? that seems nuts lol.
It's possible. People can become addicts in their teenage years if they have a horrible family life or get involved in the wrong crowd. Obviously, I know you know this, but everyone's life journey is different.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 05-23-2023, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

The subject was already dropped when you came in an said something. I think you just made it go on longer lol.

She must have had a bad childhood, which is sad.

It is going to be a 3 hour finale. Getting drinks. LETS GO CAROLYN.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top