Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2023, 06:31 PM
Elite Fan

I love Survivor, but there is no way in hell I would go on it (Same for Big Brother, even though between the two I would do BB if I had no choice cause at least I'm clean and in a house) Not eating, bathing, brushing your teeth, sleeping in the dirt, being rained on for hours, etc. I also don't get how women handle being out there when it's that time of the month too (Which makes it even more of a HELL NO for me) Screw that lol. I like Yam Yam, I think he's funny. I think he'll eventually get voted out though, but if not he would deserve to be in the finals for always surviving by the skin of his teeth. Still rooting for Carson and Carolyn the most. I also hope Lauren builds up her resume more since she won immunity, I would love to see her do well and have a shot if she makes it to the end too.
Butterfly85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2023, 12:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

I'm 100% sure they give women tampons at that time lol.

I used to want to do big brother, but i wouldn't now because you just get trashed online these days lol. I also wouldnt cameras on me at all times doing even just basic things lol. and sharing 1 bathroom, heck no.

I still would do amazing race but they would never cast me, im too boring lol.
Old 04-25-2023, 12:52 PM
Elite Fan

Ha, I always knew they gave them pads and tampons but going through that annoyance while not eating, bathing, sleeping, etc. No damn way lol. Good points about BB with all the cameras and online backlash. If you're a horrible person, you get murdered online for it (but they usually deserve it, like those monsters from last season) and you do seem to have more privacy on Survivor, cause there are private things you do where you don't want a camera on you. I also definitely wouldn't want to take a shower or use the bathroom with a camera on me either (They obviously never show that, but some pervert could be watching you for all you know) Now I'm torn, but they both have their pros and cons. Yeah, The Amazing Race seems like the most enjoyable show to be on compared to the others.
Old 04-25-2023, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

im sure some of them have very light or non existent periods, and remember its only 30 days, so they only have 1, if they even still have periods (some are probably on BC or have the shot)... in stressful situations or situations without eating properly they might disappear for a bit.

Now, cramps would do me in because i get horrible cramps. I dont think they allow them ibuprofin lol.

Quote:
(They obviously never show that, but some pervert could be watching you for all you know)
there are camera slips with the feeds, and also the people behind the scenes are watching...gross lol.
Old 04-25-2023, 10:15 PM
Elite Fan

Yep, just reminds me why I like these shows but there's no way in hell I would apply to be on them. I guess the money is worth the torture for them though lol.
Old 04-26-2023, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Y'all are so right about the trashing online! Back when these shows first started, social media wasn't really around, so there was a lot more anonymity, but now, social media is HORRID. Amazing Race would be awesome with the racing around the world, but you don't really get to stop and enjoy things, but I agree that I think it would be the better/best of the 3.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Always & Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2023, 01:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

THANK GOD THE QUEEN IS SAFE. Ya'll keep sleeping on Carolyn, fine by me.

Was a bit bummed to see Kane go cuz I liked him but at least Jamie can shut up about her fake idol.

Also, they should have voted out Danny, this man is pretty insufferable. After that schpeel at tribal I don't get why/how they didn't!
Old 04-27-2023, 11:07 AM
Elite Fan

Haven't seen the episode yet, but heard what happened. WTF won't they get rid of Danny!!! Why bring it up two weeks ago then just forget about it, he's the biggest threat there (and him being an arrogant prick doesn't help) It's also annoying cause they are getting rid of people that aren't threats before him (Matt, Brandon, and now Kane weren't threats IMO) Dumb as hell, so if he ends up railroading them it's what they deserve. Ridiculous that he's still there SMH.
Old 04-27-2023, 06:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

It was nice to see Carolyn bonding with the group. and telling everyone her story of what she's been through. and She actually made the most sense about wanting to vote out Danny.

Frannie is doing really good. from almost being voted out to winning immunity challenge.

Sucks seeing Kane voted out.

Carson is my favorite but he better start winning or find a hidden immunity.
Old 04-27-2023, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

I think that Jam Jam railroaded the other two into doing what he wanted... I dont really like how he just expects things to go his way.

I think Carson has played a great game. Practiced and won comps for his group, has an amazing social game, and is coming off like a non threat due to his kind nature. He's doing a great job.
Old 04-27-2023, 09:35 PM
Elite Fan

Saw the episode, and still think they're idiots for not voting out Danny. Carolyn was completely right, Kane isn't a threat like I said. It did seem to be pushed by Yam Yam cause he wants to push this narrative that anyone that votes for him goes, GMAFB. At least Heidi found the hidden immunity idol and not Danny, so I guess that helps if they ever try to vote him out. I forgot about Jamie, I don't get why she didn't sit out of the challenge cause no one is thinking of getting rid of her cause she's done nothing! Then again, these idiots keep voting off non threats and keeping Danny around, so who knows. Maybe she will be next cause of that lol. I'm glad Kane went with her fake idol so now she can shut up about it. Matt going was the best thing for Frannie, I'm glad to see her doing better in challenges and playing harder. I think Carson is playing a great social game and no one sees him as a threat (Just like their sleeping on Carolyn) I do think Carson, Carolyn, and Yam Yam are in a good spot since their in the middle and the votes depend on them right now.
Old 04-28-2023, 06:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Just cause you're playing a good social game doesn't mean you're safe, cause Frannie is on to the three of them just floating by every week playing both sides. and was ready to take one of them out. just a matter of time before the others notice too.
Old 04-28-2023, 06:40 AM
Master Fan

This show is like one big anxiety attack. Drives me nuts!
B Ä“ tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

I feel like heidi, lauren and jamie are all the same and have played such boring games . I really dont care for any of them tbh.

as long as Jam Jam doesn't turn on the other two, I think those three could go far as as strong trio.

Carolyn would be screwed in a fire making challenge though.

I did post on twitter "I hope they keep sleeping on her" and Carolyn liked it so I have a feeling she might get pretty far lol.
Old 05-03-2023, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by B ē tt ⓨ (View Post)
This show is like one big anxiety attack. Drives me nuts!
Haha So true!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Always & Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top