Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2015, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

i would not be watching that spin off....

my ot3 was probably nate/dan/blair

Last edited by Alexa; 02-26-2015 at 06:57 AM
Old 02-26-2015, 06:03 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Ugh. Never spin off. And I don't think you could pay Leight enough to ever want to.

The only good thing about that Juliet bs was that we got a little bit of Jenny/Vanessa.

S/V had some nice potential. Little references of them being friends in the first two seasons.

Always love it when we get mini reunions. I feel like Jess and Chace are the most active out-and-about out of the cast? Leighton and Blake are super private ladies. and my knowledge is only based on who Jess hangs with.
Old 02-26-2015, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

or penn! i don't think any of them would be that interested.

omg i loved juliet!

why did they get rid of her and keep ivy? ick. ivy was the worst addition to the cast ever!
Old 02-26-2015, 08:49 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Oh geez. Ivy was one of the WORST ideas ever. And they they put her as a main character? Excuse you. Who thought that was a good idea?!?!

That Rhodes family is such a hot mess. I will say, in the pilot they mentioned "Aunt Carol" when "joking" about what Lily told people about Eric's whereabouts, and they actually named Lily's sister Carol. One of the few times it seems like the writers/producers paid attention.
Old 03-01-2015, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

when is "zırt" emoticon when you need...
Old 03-03-2015, 02:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really love what you did with the OP! It looks great.

Add me please.
Old 03-12-2015, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlennie (View Post)
I really love what you did with the OP! It looks great.

Add me please.
Welcome

x

LOVED THIS!!!

Penn&Ed&Chace and also Plake feels awwwww

Quote:
#PennBadgley was on my favorite talk show, #WatchWhatHappensLive tonight to promote his film #Cymbeline and ended up answering a number of #gossipgirl related questions. 1. If he had to pick only 3 castmates for a life boat he'd pick: #BlakeLively #ChaceCrawford #EdWestwick 2. Who is a better singer, #LeightonMeester or #TaylorMomsen? He refused to pick 3. When did he personally find out Dan was Gossip Girl? Literally right before they filmed it. 4. Who was his Best and Worst On-Screen Kiss? Best was Blake Worst was Blake after they'd broken up (He didn't say this rudely or anything. He emphasized that they were both consummate professionals too) 5. Was Taylor an unprofessional brat like Tim Gunn said? No No No 6. What was his least favorite GG storyline (I don't remember exactly how host #AndyCohen phrased this)? Dan as Gossip Girl (BTW Penn wasn't rude about this either. It's more that he found it silly) 7. On the After-Show he was asked if in his heart of hearts he really thought it was possible for Dan to be Gossip Girl? "No but it was probably the most plausible. So Yes and No. It makes him a bipolar transgender schizophrenic uh obsessive compulsive..incredible manager of time ." 8. Between Ed or Chace - Who would he "swim in the man pond" with? "I would go really crazy and would do them both" BTW swimming in the man pond is a euphemism for guys hooking up with guys. It was a really fun show and Penn came across a little nervous at first but also a really good sport. #WWHL is a fun goofy talk show that's very pop culture centric so I knew Penn would get some #GG questions. Good example of the silliness - Andy mentioned that Penn and the other guest, Shania Twain, both have great hair and then proceeded to show a montage of their hair through the years . They also played a silly game and like I said Penn was totally a good sport. If you get a chance to watch it you should. It was fun ~A
x
Old 03-12-2015, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm sad he didnt pick leighton but thats great penn seems to have a good relationship with blake still. and i love his relationships with chace and ed.

love they he defended taylor!

i love the man pond question. hilarious.

season 3 is a lot better this time around but i forgot how rushed nate and serena were! wow, like seriously in one episode his feelings were back, it was strange.
Old 03-12-2015, 07:44 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

"It makes him a bipolar transgender schizophrenic uh obsessive compulsive..incredible manager of time"

oh man. I am so loving this description of Dan!
Old 03-12-2015, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

where does transgender come in? the gossip "girl" part?

i love penn!
Old 03-13-2015, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Loved the picture
Old 03-13-2015, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

THE ONLY GG CHARACTER IN The 99 Greatest TV Characters Since Tony Soprano List by Yahoo TV

Quote:
The devil indeed wore Prada. And probably every other luxury label favored by billionaires-in-training, as he slept and schemed his way around the tabloid pages, the Upper East Side, Yale, and, as seasons went on, the world. But this smug one-percenter had to do far more than rock a signature scarf to become a suave villain you hated to love. Thanks to his perfectly cocked brow, silky voice, endless ambition, periodic flashes of vulnerability, and impeccable timing when delivering the show’s best zingers (“For people like us, a college degree is just an accessory, like a Malawi baby or a poodle”), fans found a way to forgive him repeatedly and rooted for his happy ending with soulmate Blair Waldorf. — Carrie Bell

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/the-99-grea...834404005.html

my baby

These are so cute And how AWESOME and sweet is Blake posting these on her IG awwwwwww, heart warming

Blake Lively Shares Some Hilarious Memes—and One of Them Features Gossip Girl's Blair and Chuck! | E! Online

Last edited by lessismore; 03-13-2015 at 04:39 PM
Old 03-13-2015, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

i dont agree with chuck being the greatest character ever.... but okay.
Old 03-14-2015, 08:49 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Yeah, guess because of the "girl" part. Gotta love Penn's sense of humor and dealing with the writers. LOL
Old 03-14-2015, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't agree either but I am happy for those who agree
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top