Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2004, 05:04 PM
Absolute Fan

I can't wait until Dead Like Me comes back. I was worried that I missed the season premiere, but Showtime did say it was returning in June. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-04-2004, 12:01 AM
Addicted Fan

Me too. They had those Christmas ads and I worried that I missed new episodes, but nope.. it's still June. Oh well, they are replaying the old episodes again.

icon by poordeadturtle
Old 01-11-2004, 04:26 AM
Loyal Fan

hi, i'm from latin america, and i really like this show,here is in monday night
can you add me to the list???
[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Mary
Old 01-11-2004, 12:38 PM
Banned

I love this show and can't wait till the next season!
Old 02-21-2004, 05:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Could someone help me out? If you have the Reapercussions ep on tape (the one where George tries to keep someone from meeting their appointment which in turn causes a bunch of other deaths) Could you please transcribe the scene between Mason and Roxie where he tells her he has a bunch of drugs in his stomach and she's all disgusted.

Thanks!
Old 03-15-2004, 01:21 PM
Master Fan

hey, lots of pretty, pretty hq promo of dead like me at http://last-beautiful-girl.com
Old 03-15-2004, 03:36 PM
Nab
Absolute Fan

Dead Like Me returns in June or July. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I can wait.

Humor is an affirmation of dignity.
Old 05-22-2004, 10:14 PM
Addicted Fan

BUMP!!!

Season 2 is just around the block!!
FINALLY its been about a year already.

So had any one catch S2 Promos- they are all looking great

This is going to be a great season

Happy Thoughts!!
Old 05-23-2004, 11:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Hi

I'm a new fan. Last year I heard great things about this show and was interested in seeing it, but unfotunately I didn't have Showtime then. Now I do. I also got OnDemand so I watched the whole first season yesterday. I wasn't planning on it.. I was just bored and saw "Dead Like Me" and was like, "why not, it looked interesting".. I got sucked in... I finished watching around 2 or 3am... since I started watching around 2 or 3 that afternoon

Anyway, I would love to make some banners for the thread if i can find some fansites...

Also, when is the next season going to be airing? And is it on DVD?

Um, I just gotta say, how *****ing cute is Mason? I fell in love with him when I saw the promos for the show last year and watching it definately didn't disappoint. Omg, I am so a George and Mason Shipper. In that first epsiode there was total attraction on both sides. and the ice cream comment, "endearing".

I'm also a bit of a Daisy and Mason shipper, at first I'm like well they're both single and in need of some loving.. i might be cute to see... plus we'd all like to see Mason naked anyway, but I really started to ship for them during the paperwork episode in Happy Time. The chemistry and everything between them - undeniable... wow...

But I still think George and Mason would be interesting. I don't think she is that attracted to him anymore cause she knows him too much now.. she knows all the flaws and the disguisting British/Prick habits he's got.. Omg, Mason in his underwear!!! and she was disguisted? I woulda jumped him

I can't wait to see the second season.

Oh and add me to the list please?

Pacey & Joey : Memories of Truelove

Last edited by MOTL6; 05-23-2004 at 11:41 AM
Old 05-24-2004, 12:58 PM
Loyal Fan

oh I forgot to say before.. when I was watching the Pilot Rube tells George that the Reapers can see the Gravelings from the corner of your eye... but George and Ronnie look(ed) at them head one... and in Vacation, the reapers looked at them through the corner of their eye.. Rube seemed nervous and a little intimadated by them... maybe they aren't supposed to look at them, maybe its disrespectful. maybe the gravelings dont like it. Or maybe Ronnie and George are special.

Where can i find HQ screencaps of the show?

And would someone host me, I'm planning on making a George and Mason?

Pacey & Joey : Memories of Truelove
Old 05-24-2004, 09:27 PM
Nab
Absolute Fan

I haven't seen the season 2 promos.

MOTL6: Welcome. Yes, Mason is a very attractive man.

Humor is an affirmation of dignity.
Old 05-31-2004, 08:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Yay! Hi again, everyone. Thought I'd drop by, since the season premiere is coming in about a month or two. I can't wait. I just saw the promo that plays "Anticipation," and George looks gorgeous in it. I love her hair like that.
Old 06-01-2004, 01:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

I just looked on the Dead Like Me official website and it says the new episodes start July 25th.

I had almost forgotten how much I enjoyed this show. And yummy Mason.
I really wanted him and George to hook up in the beginning but near the end of season 1 I was starting to see that something with Daisy could definately work.
It was something in her vulnerability--hidden inner pain. That maybe she is more than just the sum of her shallowness.
Old 06-01-2004, 04:31 PM
Passionate Fan

Could I be added to the list please?

Where did the thread title come from?
Old 06-02-2004, 01:18 AM
Extreme Fan

Added ya, YellowRose. (by the way, for anyone who needs to have me change their username on the list because of the recent FF remodeling, feel free to PM me)

And you know, I'm not really sure where the title came from. Does anyone on here remember who made it up? I think it might've been from a quote from the show.