Update for all spoiled Dead Like Me fans:

I posted a few over on the spoiler thread for the ep: TBT

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 08-10-2003, 08:48 AM
Addicted Fan

Ooo SPOILERS :makes her way to the spoiler board:
Old 08-10-2003, 10:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Ooo, thank you jjt. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And welcome, Josh'sTexasGal! Adding you now.
Old 08-10-2003, 01:55 PM
Absolute Fan

All right, Daisy just needs to leave. I'm not feeling her character and she doesn't fit into the group. Plus, where's Roxy? She hasn't shown up for the past 2 episodes.

Other than this, I liked the episode. George's guy was really sweet in a weird way. I'm glad she got to smooch him. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I am liking George's mom more and more. The flashback about the tooth fairy thing was sad. Young George just threw that note away. I felt so bad for Joy when she saw her 'You are loved' note in the trash. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Next week's episode looks hilarious. Is it me or did they show Mason in his underwear? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 08-10-2003, 03:01 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by southside:
<STRONG>Next week's episode looks hilarious. Is it me or did they show Mason in his underwear? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Oh I really want to get my channel back now. In his underwear? *sniffles* I want the show back. Darn HBO offer....
Old 08-10-2003, 05:17 PM
Nab
Absolute Fan

Yes, Mason will be in his underwear! You'd think he'd wear some pants since George seems to be staying with him. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Some reapers. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 08-10-2003: Message edited Nab ]

Humor is an affirmation of dignity.
Old 08-10-2003, 07:28 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Nab:
<STRONG>Agree with everyone that said they liked the Ronny/George interaction. He was to cute while hanging with her. Loved how they both tried to flirt in the park. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Also-very cute when Mason came over and was all "You've got a guy in there!" [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] </STRONG>
[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Awww, I loved their little forbidden connection. I agree, it was so cute to see them try to flirt with each other in the park. If it were another pairing, I'd probably be annoyed by it, but here it was endearing in a way. He was so sweet to her in a creepy, quirky way. I loved the end where he said "I liked kissing you." [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Also, Mason's comment was hilarious. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Mason, Mason, Mason...

Infernal Doll - Thanks for adding me to the list.

mysti - Great FAs! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 08-10-2003: Message edited Kawaii_Jay ]

icon by poordeadturtle
Old 08-11-2003, 04:41 AM
Master Fan

Ronnie was kinda cute... in a weird "off" way. Abit like Andrew from Buffy but less "gay". LOL

I thought George looked really pretty in that lavender dress in the church.
Old 08-11-2003, 09:29 AM
Total Fan

yeah ash now that you point it out hes really a bit like andrew "but less gay" lol but i really liked him cuz i mean i like the weird ones [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
and why it means so much when we do.
Some hearts are more fragile than others. Purer somehow.
Like crystal in a world of glass, even the way they shatter is beautiful.
Old 08-11-2003, 09:51 AM
Extreme Fan

I thought Ronnie was humerous, and it was sad that George had to take his soul. But it shows how far she has come in just a few short episodes. A few weeks ago she probably would have complained to Rube and maybe not have done it.
Old 08-11-2003, 11:56 AM
Addicted Fan

Mason has underwear with the flag jesus it suits him for some reason. He really should wear pants sense george is staying with him, it's not like she's having sex with him or anythng [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] silly Mason.
Old 08-11-2003, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree about George. She handled Ronnie like a pro, so maybe Rube will have more confidence in her. Wonder why she will be with Mason?

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess
Old 08-11-2003, 03:22 PM
Absolute Fan

I always enjoyed watching Rube and George's relationship. He's almost like a father to her. Well, a father who still doesn't trust her. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 08-11-2003, 08:20 PM
Master Fan

I really liked Ronnie, he was cute. I was sad that he only lasted the one episode. *sigh* Ah well...at least I get to see Mason in his british undies on Friday!! wooohoo! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Old 08-11-2003, 10:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by southside:
<STRONG>I always enjoyed watching Rube and George's relationship. He's almost like a father to her. Well, a father who still doesn't trust her. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I agree. But is it me, or was he a heck of a lot nicer to her in the earlier episodes? Now it seems like he is always peeved at her for something.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top