Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2004, 06:31 PM
Addicted Fan

July 25 seems sooo far away!!!

The title was from when George told Herbig that she used to do drugs lol cause rube pick her up at work and Herbig saw him
and george told Herbig he was her sponcer lol

and i think afew eps later some one said she been clean for a month......lol well its close enought!
Old 06-06-2004, 02:26 AM
Loyal Fan

DLM - Season 2.

Good to hear that you'll be getting Season 2 next month I'm in the UK and a fan of "DLM" so can't wait for the next season also - have no starting date yet though

Bye for now,

Big DC Fan

10.23am
Old 06-08-2004, 10:28 PM
Nab
Absolute Fan

I can't wait for season 2. I've read a few spoilers, and I'll just a say it seems like season 2 will be really great.

Humor is an affirmation of dignity.
Old 06-09-2004, 03:44 PM
Master Fan

6 days more days. I'm getting really psyched about seeing DLM though I may have to wait until August. My birthday's 7/19 but I'm going to be away at this summer program from 7/4 to 7/31 so I'm getting prezzies afterwards. Anyway, I don't have Showtime but I've read two transcripts (episode 2 and episode 7 -- they're the only ones I've seen transcribed) and it looks really good. I'm a huge Ellen Muth fan.

Gaby
I made my icon.
Old 06-10-2004, 11:58 PM
Passionate Fan

Can I please be added to the list? I'm a *huge* fan of DLM. The first season hasn't even aired here in Australia but I've seen them all after obsessively downloading them from the net

I thought since this is my first post here, I'd bring some offerings

I also posted them at the request board
Old 06-11-2004, 05:10 PM
Passionate Fan

I made 4 more avis

BTW, when exactly are the S1 DVDs coming out? My boyfriend accidentally erased all of our VCD files. I was heartbroken
Old 06-14-2004, 12:01 AM
Master Fan

Bumping this thread back to the first page.

TinySnapdragon- Love your avies. Snagged a few.

Can't wait until the new season. I've been rewatching last season and making some caps. Man, I forgot how much I missed this show. And I forgot how much I want George and Mason to hook up. My absolute fave scene is in Curious George when Mason wakes her up and she tells him about her dream. He just gives her this look like "you're adorable". Yeah, maybe they're not an obvious ship, but they're funner than Mason/Daisy. **shudder**
"The most important thing to me is that I have had people come up to me and say the show made me feel different about what they could be, about what they could do, about how they respond to problems, about being a female leader." - Joss Whedon
Old 06-14-2004, 01:03 AM
Extreme Fan

Awesome avies, TinySnapdragon. Adding you to the list now. Humm... maybe I'll make a little avie section on the first post. If I do, could I add some of yours to it?
Old 06-14-2004, 01:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by TinySnapdragon
BTW, when exactly are the S1 DVDs coming out? My boyfriend accidentally erased all of our VCD files. I was heartbroken
The DVD's come out on 15th June

I haven't ever seen an episode of DLM, but I'm going to buy the DVD's (and hopefully like it.... ) and then be all caught up for the second season. I can't wait to see what its like
Old 06-14-2004, 05:32 PM
Addicted Fan

TinySnapdragon Sweet Avies thanks ( I also snagged a few)

I feel like I cant wait any longer (but i will)

has any one been seeing the DLM promos on Showtime....where the cast talks about the show

also just recent I saw the Princess Bride
and Rube was it in, he looked so young and he had a spanish accient

Also... Mason wil be in The Princess Diaries 2
Old 06-14-2004, 06:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Superabo
Awesome avies, TinySnapdragon. Adding you to the list now. Humm... maybe I'll make a little avie section on the first post. If I do, could I add some of yours to it?
I think an avie section is a good idea. I've recently made some animated avies, I'll post them as soon as they're crunched.

And can I be added as well?
"The most important thing to me is that I have had people come up to me and say the show made me feel different about what they could be, about what they could do, about how they respond to problems, about being a female leader." - Joss Whedon
Old 06-14-2004, 07:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SassySarah
And I forgot how much I want George and Mason to hook up.
I want them to hook up too.
Old 06-15-2004, 06:04 PM
Master Fan

The DVD is supposed to come out today( the 15th)? Well, I got mine last Tuesday from Future Shop.

Though that might explain why I didn't spot it in any other stores.
Old 06-16-2004, 11:57 PM
Passionate Fan

I guess that's why they call it 'Future Shop'

I can't wait to get the DVDs. I'll have to send away for them as soon as my exams are done.

Anyways I made a little George avi:

Old 06-18-2004, 09:12 AM
Master Fan

I read in next week's tv guide that eric mccormack (will from will & grace) is going to be doing a three-episode arc on DLM this coming season. he's gonna be like will but straight.

Gaby
I made my icon.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top