Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2003, 10:23 PM
Nab
Absolute Fan

So, what did everyone think of tonight's episode?

Is it just me or are the writers trying too hard with Daisy? It's like they're trying to make her into this funny and quirky character and it's back firing. Plus, it seems like she was a big old **** in her time. Giving men hand and blow jobs? Are the writers trying to be funny with that? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

As for the guy that George sort of dated, I thought he was okay. It was sort of sweet in a strange way. She got her first kiss. (aww) I felt bad for him, though. Poor guy must have spent most of his life seeing "death". But, he seemed at peace after his death.

Can't wait for next week. It'll be fun to see George bunking with nearly everyone!

Humor is an affirmation of dignity.
Old 08-08-2003, 10:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Nab:
<STRONG>So, what did everyone think of tonight's episode?

Is it just me or are the writers trying too hard with Daisy? It's like they're trying to make her into this funny and quirky character and it's back firing. Plus, it seems like she was a big old **** in her time. Giving men hand and blow jobs? Are the writers trying to be funny with that? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

As for the guy that George sort of dated, I thought he was okay. It was sort of sweet in a strange way. She got her first kiss. (aww) I felt bad for him, though. Poor guy must have spent most of his life seeing "death". But, he seemed at peace after his death.

Can't wait for next week. It'll be fun to see George bunking with nearly everyone!</STRONG>
I completely agree! I'm getting highly annoyed with Daisy talking about her romps with every actor out there. It got old, oh, I don't know, probably the first time it came out of her mouth. It's not even funny. You're right, they're trying too hard with her. The writers need to get over it; Betty was her own unique character. They will fail at trying to make Daisy the new Betty.

I became kind of a George/Ronny shipper tonight! *Ducks from the flying sharp objects* I thought their chemistry was so cute. She didn't seem to be thinking about Mason much when she was around him... hmm. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But, I guess she doesn't have much of a chance with him, now.

[ 08-08-2003: Message edited Infernal Doll ]
Old 08-08-2003, 11:21 PM
Addicted Fan

thanks Infernal Doll for adding me to the list, and i would have agree wiht u and Nab about daisy ****ty-ness (i sitll dont like her) i mean some times its just stupid

also where has Roxy been? i mean how many ep's
that pass and she was not seen!

and today i was flipping ch and i saw Ellen(George)
in a movie she looked younger and she was [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]ing (witch george dont offten do)she was to cute....
to bad i did not get the name of the movie [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

now the wait begins again untill next friday
Old 08-09-2003, 12:08 AM
Extreme Fan

I thought tonights episode was ok. It wasnt anything spectacular, but it was good to see George have at least a moment of happyness; when she kissed the crazy guy. And as far as Daisy goes, we need to see less of her, and much more of Roxy.

Quote:
Originally posted by Loony 4 Lupin:
<STRONG>

Thanks, I love yours, too. Ewan's so cute in that scene.</STRONG>
Ewan is cute in almost every scene. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-09-2003, 12:29 AM
Extreme Fan

You're right! Roxy needs to come and give Daisy a nice ass-kicking. Where IS Jasmine Guy when you need her? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 08-09-2003, 12:48 AM
Total Fan

can you add me to the list plz [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

i wasnt able to see the last epi yet but i hope i can dl it soon, i cant wait to see george with this guy [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

i made two dlm fanarts [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

and why it means so much when we do.
Some hearts are more fragile than others. Purer somehow.
Like crystal in a world of glass, even the way they shatter is beautiful.
Old 08-09-2003, 12:54 AM
Extreme Fan

Oh, those are gorgeous, mysti. Your cup runneth over with talent. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Adding you right now!
Old 08-09-2003, 05:04 AM
Total Fan

oh thx *blush* [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
its really easy to make dlm fanarts cuz its really funny [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
and why it means so much when we do.
Some hearts are more fragile than others. Purer somehow.
Like crystal in a world of glass, even the way they shatter is beautiful.
Old 08-09-2003, 07:11 AM
Master Fan

Great start on the new thread, Inferno. I couldn't have done better myself.

Gaby
I made my icon.
Old 08-09-2003, 07:12 AM
Addicted Fan

OOO can I be added to the list? I actually liked last nights ep. I just tought Roney was to cute and adorable. Kill me now, but I kind of would like to see a fling between Daisy and Mason. It'd be a cute sub plot for the show.
Old 08-09-2003, 09:13 AM
Nab
Absolute Fan

Agree with everyone that said they liked the Ronny/George interaction. He was to cute while hanging with her. Loved how they both tried to flirt in the park. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Also-very cute when Mason came over and was all "You've got a guy in there!" [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Yeah, it's been three episodes. Where is Roxy? I know that JG lives far away, but I miss Roxy. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] They better give a great reason for her not being around.

Old 08-09-2003, 11:13 AM
Extreme Fan

Thank you Gaby. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Added you, Deee!

And if anyone wants to chip in for a banner or some avies for the first post, feel free. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 08-09-2003, 07:49 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'm hooked!

I saw my first episode last nite while browsing the channels. It was actually the opening credits that drew me in and well..now i'm here!

I got caught up with everything today by reading as many synopsis' as possible, so I hope to be around more. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-09-2003, 08:16 PM
Nab
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LiL_Starzz:
<STRONG>I'm hooked!

I saw my first episode last nite while browsing the channels. It was actually the opening credits that drew me in and well..now i'm here!

I got caught up with everything today by reading as many synopsis' as possible, so I hope to be around more. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Welcome Lil_Starzz! Hope you stick around. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And also, welcome to the world of DLM.

Old 08-10-2003, 12:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Been having comp problems, so i'm here to share my bit of DLM thoughts. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

First, please add me to the list and those are great wallpapers! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Last weeks ep, can't remember to much. Oh yeah, Daisy got on my nerves. I missed Betty to much and this girl is just driving me crazy. I like the actress, just not the character. Can't remember to much else. Oh yeah, my husband who I got to finally watch a show with me, hated this ep. Oh wait, wasnt this the bowling ep? I liked that part. The Happy Time lady is just to funny.

Friday night, I loved the ep and my husband watched again. I think he's hooked. Loved George and Ronney and I knew she liked him the moment she told him her name was George and not Millie. I was sad to see him go and to be honest, I wish he had been the new reaper instead of Daisy. Her talk of jobs and other sexual slurs really got to me too. It just bugged me. I thought maybe we would get a bit of jealousy from Mason when he found out, but nothing. Guess they are not going there.

Missed the previews for next week, so I can't wait. I love having new shows to watch. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I lov the opening credits. I think its cute and definitly something you want to wait for to see what happens. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top