Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2012, 01:48 PM
Elite Fan

Gabby has to stop with the eye rolling and genuine attitude towards Casey and Hallie. She and Casey were never involved and he's yet to show any sort of interest in her. Her crush on him is so highschool and territorial. If they had been previously involved and then Hallie came along I might understand her watching all their conversations and rolling her eyes at them etc but there's no history. She just comes off as such a baby and it sucks because other then that, she's pretty awesome.

I predict that she'll end up hooking up with Mills and breaking his heart due to her inability to let Casey go.

Loved the playful little Shay/Severide interaction we got. Glad she won't give him the prescriptions anymore.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 11-12-2012, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i actually wasn't expecting the end of episode two to end the way it did. at all. it made me like severide a little bit though. lol. i actually only like severide when he's with shay, which is awkward since the whole drug thing is eye roll worthy, but them being roommates is adorbs.

herrmann w/ his leg was the funniest! david def is the best thing about this show, so far. and eamonn walker doesn't hurt either!!
Old 11-12-2012, 08:28 AM
Elite Fan

What made me like Severide is how he with the victims he saves, that old man dying and the lady he protected from those drug dealers and also his handling of his own arm issues, and the death of his childhood friend that died, there's more to him

Severide has a alot going for him as a character.... he's complex but then again he isnt, coz you can figure out where he is coming and how he is

Thats why he stands out more to me anyhow

Shay is one part of his life, his best bud and roomie.

Chas - I agree, about Dawson's attitude towards them, esp as she was never involved with him or went out with him, that you can understand her dislike of him and Hallie together, and also i dont see jealousy from her, all i see is annoyance when watching them, thats why i dont like seeing Dawson like that, i prefer her away from that and how she is on her job or with Mills, she's at ease around him and so on
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 11-12-2012, 08:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i'm only on ep two, so i have a little to go, but his character feels like a grower. i'm not too thrilled with his opposite (casey) either though. cause the nice guy act is so see through. just like the bad boy type.

i thought severide and shay were brother and sister at first! i kind of wish they were...

Last edited by i never learn; 11-12-2012 at 02:31 PM
Old 11-12-2012, 08:42 AM
Elite Fan

I think you will like Severide more through the next episodes....
Old 11-12-2012, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yep, i do. episode four definitely highlighted his character for me. his friendship with shay is mostly the draw though. still. they are so cute! and shay having appleby as an ex?! i didn't even know she's going to be on multiple episodes. wow! plus, jon seda? heck, yes!

episode three was my favorite ep. still have to see ep five, but ep three was SO GOOD! i'm actually surprised, well, not really, but i'm enjoying how the episodes are able to maintain each character and keep them interesting and surprising, despite foreseeable twists. because who knew casey's girlfriend was going to face some sort of wrath too? lol.
Old 11-12-2012, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

appleby? as in shiri?
Old 11-12-2012, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^yes! she plays a pregnant married lesbian!

ep five was good, but i really want this cop drama to be over already!
Old 11-13-2012, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hmmm I may need to check it out for her!
Old 11-15-2012, 06:53 AM
Elite Fan

I still think this whole Voight business is not over at all, things i feel will get worse

I think i kinda liked Dawson not fawning over Casey as much..... usually she does alot, i kinda dont mind Casey/Hallie and thats due to me liking Hallie as she is.....

Still like the potential of her and Mills, they seem to be close buds and so on

How cute was Severide getting Shay to ask Mills about his sister Elise Yay, i am all for a slow build-up for them (i wont be surprised if Mills think Shay might be crushing on his sister, coz her being gay lol)

By the way i love the gang being at the Mills diner...... should happen more, obviously with Mills sister and mum there as well

Last edited by Lennie1984; 11-15-2012 at 06:59 AM
Old 11-15-2012, 08:09 AM
Master Fan

This gets better and better with every episode.
The Voight storyline is obviously not over, he has many connections.
I liked seeing Severide and Casey interact, I hope we'll get more.

valentina
tumblr twitter
Old 11-15-2012, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i knew kelly had a crush on mills' sister! bahha! perhaps she'll play a role in helping him get clean? they'd be cute together though. i can already tell.

i also started to see what the writers see in casey/dawson. i mean, i felt like a little tinge of them for a couple of episodes now, but even hallie is all... aware! i think hallie is dull. casey is blind. and dawson just needs a good distraction from their mess tbh, but we'll see.

and, yea, i'm sure voight isn't going to go away that easily either. i was glad when he got arrested and just hope he gets to share a nice small cell with his stupid son. psht! although, i'm surprised we haven't seen much of his son. mhmm.

anyway, this episode was really good. i just hope they let up on the cliche writing soon. cause how many times are they going to have to perform a trache procedure on scene?
Old 11-16-2012, 04:11 AM
Master Fan

A lot of chemistry btw Casey & Dawson in this episode, I thought they were going to kiss.
They need to get rid off Hallie, she is really annoying and useless.
The show is really good now, I enjoyed a lot this episode.
The Chief is the best.

Last edited by MyLastDayWithoutYou; 11-16-2012 at 06:47 AM
Old 11-16-2012, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

those gifs makes this show look cheap. and it really isn't. odd!
Old 11-16-2012, 03:35 PM
Master Fan

It's just for fun, RELAX