Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2012, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Finally caught up with the show!

I'm not sure who I want Casey with. At first I wanted him and Hallie to work everything out. But now I'm kind of digging him and Dawson.

April
Old 12-08-2012, 11:31 PM
Master Fan

Glad you're all caught up Yes!!! So happy you're liking Casey/Dawson too

Ugh, I was getting choked up in that last scene.

LOL Mouch.

No Hermann

Love Gabriela so much! She’s got good instincts - just poor execution when it comes to acting on them.

I love Shiri Appleby, but I hate her character here. She reminds me of Amy Smart’s character on Shameless.

Speaking of, Severide was on Shameless! Butt nekked! BTW, I’m kinda getting sick of his arm/drugs SL. I just want him to get caught already.

Poor Mills. I’m loving his SL though.
So who was the guy at the grave? Casey’s dad or brother? I didn’t see the gravestone clearly.

Love Chief Boden. So cool and calm all the freaking time.
Old 12-09-2012, 02:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^casey's dad.

the episode was really fantastic. i love mills. he's becoming my favorite character, actually, but i don't actively dislike anyone. except hallie. glad she wasn't in the ep!
Old 12-09-2012, 04:20 AM
Master Fan

Yeah to all Casey and Dawson fans
I hope Hallie wont come back
Old 12-09-2012, 05:13 AM
Loyal Fan

The downfall of this show will be Dawson/Casey. Having to do a retcon only 7 episodes in just to try to make it seem like anything between them is at all mutual, and not just one sided by Dawson is just so annoying. It did not translate on screen at all that he thought of her as anything other than a co-worker at best, and forcing this **** down my throat is just putting me off.

Also I hate Dawson and her annoying facial expressions. And I hate how she's pretending like she's so sorry Matt and Hallie broke up when she barely gave a **** when they were together and was being a bitch towards Hallie and acting like a child. And now she wants to pretend like she's concerned?

They came out of nowhere because it was all on Dawson's side, and let's face it if he wasn't having problems with Hallie he'd continue not to remember Dawson exists.

I hate that she and their stupid contrived interaction is bringing down every episode for me. I wish Dawson gets fired eventually and they write her off.
Old 12-09-2012, 05:20 AM
Elite Fan

I like Dawson, but the only thing that annoys me is and only thing in the show Casey/Dawson and how she is around Casey, i see an teen girl with a crush..... she gets annoyed coz he is with Hallie or was lol
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 12-11-2012, 12:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas forever (View Post)
^casey's dad.

the episode was really fantastic. i love mills. he's becoming my favorite character, actually, but i don't actively dislike anyone. except hallie. glad she wasn't in the ep!
Oh OK. Thanks!

I don't like Hallie either.

I hope Dawson/Casey doesn't happen too fast. I can live with the teasing and stuff, but I wouldn't mind it if they didn't get together until the next season or something. I hope the writers take a cue from The Good Wife - how Will and Alicia's relationship was established and how it flourished was beautiful, so when "it" finally happened, the payoff was amazing!
Old 12-11-2012, 09:20 AM
Extreme Fan

Hallie is just so meh to me. I can't get into her and Casey's relationship. I think a lot of it has do with the fact that we didn't get to see the beginning or development of their relationship. Also, the chemistry between the two actors just isn't there. I think he has much better chemistry with Dawson and there are subtle hints that he does care for her. To say that he forgets she exists sometimes is a bit of a ridiculous exaggeration IMO. Even Hallie said she knew they were close and asked for Dawson's help because she felt Casey would listen to her. I don't recall Dawson ever being a bitch to Hallie. Yeah, she made some looks but it was never when she thought either of them would see. So it's really not that big of a deal and ultimately there's really no harm done. It's human nature to not be happy when you see the person have feelings for with their significant other. Does she have a right to be jealous? No. But it's not something you can help. It's just how you feel.

I'm getting a little bored with Severide's drug story line too. It's kind of dragging on at this point.

Love Peter Mills. I really enjoy his interactions with all the characters.
Old 12-12-2012, 04:36 PM
Master Fan

Hermann wasn't in the last ep I love him.
Old 12-13-2012, 02:53 PM
Master Fan

I love it when Kelly got his mouth shut dwn by the Chief.
I enjoy all the Casey&Dawson stuff
Old 12-13-2012, 04:48 PM
Master Fan

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Casey/Dawson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Dawson wiped the food off Casey’s lips.

I seriously am not functioning right now. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I love that Casey’s OBVIOUSLY jealous of Mills!

I can’t. It’s happening and I’m going to die from all the squee-age!

Poor Vargas. I cried during that ending. So sad what happened to him. It was especially sad when he came back and Severide’s like “****, he’s lonely.” Ugh, they have to catch that kid and his “uncle”!!!

Sarah Shahi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I don’t like her with Severide. I thought she was going to be Casey’s rebound, actually.

Shay. OMG. I love her! That line about the pumpkin seeds. OMG.

Hermann’s back! Yay!

Mouch OMG. “Blackboy”? Seriously?? But I LOL’d so much when Mills used it in a sentence. OMG this ep was so good!

Chief Boden, unf. You’re hot when you’re pissed off and shouting at people.

Cruz, I love you, but you need help with your brother.

BTW - I keep forgetting to complain about this: who does the graphics for NBC??? Because they need their eyes checked! Seriously! Do you know what the word “side” means??? Because putting the signage/Twitter hashtag and the peacock logo in the effing center of the screen is effed up. The promos for new shows are OK, but I cannot stand the logo! Sheesh!
Old 12-21-2012, 03:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Why doesn't this show have its own forum? Because it fricken blows so many other shows out of the water every week. And where is everyone commenting on this past week's show?!! It was amazing!

I was blown away by this week's ending!!!

I am holding my breath to see what will happen with Shay! I hope she will be OK!

And - some MAJOR Casy / Dawson action, but a little disappointing, right?

And poor Cruz! What a situation! And Casey's mom? Who would've thought?
Old 12-21-2012, 04:45 PM
Master Fan

I didn't know there was a new ep.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

the ending of the episode was a total let down imo. like, what a cop out! and we already know shay is going to be ok. or at least i think she will be. and now dawson is all, casey HATES me!!! SIGH! she didn't even listen to what he said. he said, we should do this right! and cruz let that guy die? WOOOW! if he would have saved his life, he probably would have helped his brother more than suffer the rest of his life w/ the guilt of killing someone...
Old 12-25-2012, 02:30 PM
Elite Fan

I do agree that most likely Shay is going to be fine, but the fact that the creator already hinted at the fact that he isn't going to back away from actually killing off a main character has me a little worried already.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top